To my delight, Sempreviva’s Sims has nominated me for The Liebster Award! I was given this award not long ago, however, I decided to participate again due to the fact that I wasn’t able to nominate all of the wonderful blogs that I read.
But, back to Sempreviva… She is a fairly new blogger, with an introduction and five chapters under her belt. Her story is called Smoke ‘n’ Roses which so far follows the story of Rose Briar whose lifetime wish is to be a celebrated five star chef. The premise of the story is really interesting, so I would highly encourage you to check it out.
The rules are:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions
My answers to Sempreviva’s questions:
- Is there any foreign place that you’ve visited where you said “I could live here”? Honestly, I have thought that about both Canada and Mexico. I live really close to Canada and am pretty familiar with it. I’ve been to several locations in Mexico and just adore it, although I would have to brush up on my Spanish.
- Do you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist? I’m mostly an optimist. And I’m really glad about that.
- Where do you draw your inspiration from for your stories? My stories, a lot of times, are fictionalized accounts of things that have happened to me. Other times, they are just ideas that formulate in my mind and I write them down. When reading my notes, I try to work out what would be a good story and what wouldn’t.
- How do you feel when your sims die? I usually feel quite bad. I cried when my sim dogs Biscuit & Gravy died. That was a game I was playing in Monte Vista. It was really difficult, too, losing my founder Memphis along with Keniesha. Keniesha was probably my favorite sim ever. (I’ve got her in another save so I can play her again! lol)
- Are you a cat or a dog person? Or do you prefer other kinds of animals? I prefer all animals. lol I am a cat and dog person. We’re currently running a zoo with three cats, a dog, two chinchillas and a parrot, all rescued. My favorite animal is the Orca which is the largest of the dolphins (some refer to them as killer whales).
- Love or hate the outdoors? Love!
- What do you consider your greatest achievement until now? I can think of a few things I could list, I guess. I’ve sung the National Anthem at Tiger Stadium twice prior to the games. I’m also a registered nurse, which for me, was a huge accomplishment. I found caring for others to be so rewarding that nothing compares.
- Do you prefer watching movies or series? Or nothing at all? I like both, depending on what they are.
- What is you favorite music genre? This is too difficult to answer! lol I listen to everything, pretty much; it just depends on my mood. Some days, it’s Nirvana or U2. Other days, I only want to listen to classic country like Patsy Cline or Jim Reeves. Then, there are days when I listen to Billie Holliday, Judy Garland, Bing Crosby, Louis Armstrong, etc. I love Panic at the Disco, Fergie, Sia…. it just depends.
- What is your favorite food? The first thing that came to my mind was avocado. lol
- What is your favorite color? Anything you’d see in Autumn… golds, greens, reds, oranges, yellows.
- Debbie – Unveiling a Passion
- The Blush Stops Here
- Blog of Hit
- The Kingston Legacy
- The Grey Witches
- The Windsor Legacy
- Bring Me Back to Life
- Murder Valley Sims
- fabtiffsim TS4 Legacies
- America on Coffee
My questions for you to answer:
If You Had To Choose To Live Without One Of Your Five Senses, Which One Would You Give Up?
If You Could Live In A Book, TV Show Or Movie, What Would It Be?
If You Could Get Away With A Crime, Would You? If Yes, What Would It Be?
What Was Your Dream Job Growing Up?
If You Could Master One Skill You Don’t Have Right Now, What Would It Be?
What Would Be Your “Perfect” Day?
If You Could Have One Superpower, What Would It Be And How Would You Use It?
If You Could Speak Another Language, Which Would It Be And Why?
What Fad Do You Wish Would Come Back? Which Do You Feel Should Stay Gone Forever?
What Are Your Three Favorite Albums? Why?
If You Could Bring One Fictional Character To Life, Who Would It Be And Why?
Author’s Note: Tomorrow, the first chapter in Dax’s story will be released at 10 a.m. (EST)!