Happy Timezones! I was nominated for this award by Shreya Sukrity from “Beauty of Writing.” Her blog truly lives up to its name! Her posts are uplifting, inspirational and interesting. I’m so glad to have found her blog and I hope you will give it a follow and enjoy it, too.
Thank you so much for the award, Shreya!
The rules for accepting this award are simple:
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award. That’s a lot of bloggers when you’re a newbie. I won’t be offended if you choose not to “do anything with it.”
Facts About Me:
1) I do my own nails, sometimes in acrylic, sometimes in gel. I really enjoy doing them.
2) I wish I could buy the house my grandparents owned. I stayed there a lot as a child and have very fond memories. Alas, it isn’t for sale, but I check to see if it’s listed a lot. My great-grandparents built the house next door to it. 🙂
3) I have lived in Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois. Michigan is my favorite and I especially love “Michiana” which is what we call the area near the Indiana border.
4) I have traveled to 48 of the 50 states in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Honduras, Grand Cayman, and Belize. I would like to go to Europe.
5) I love Dr. Pepper but I think it’s time “the Dr.” and I broke up. 😛 Pop is not good for you. (We call it “pop” here. lol)
6) I keep an art journal which is where I also first wrote my poems.
7) I want to be a better writer.
Rainey Dayz Gamez
Stories by Jes2G
To Inspire Us
Livin a Simmin Life
Dracul Van Helsing
Hands in the Garden
Reign: a Game of Power
Cathy Tea’s SimLit Anthology
Poses by Bee
Not Just a Book Sims
The Kingston Legacy
Pst! Welcome to my world