Bonus Post: Blue and Dax

Author’s Note: As promised, here is a teeny look into Blue and Dax’s lives if they had ended up together in Generation 3. I imagined them coming up with a compromise. They would leave Winchester, but instead of settling in a large place like Paris, they go to the ‘burbs. lol

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this small glimpse into their lives.Β

2018-08-13T18:46:35+00:00

1. audreyfld August 1, 2018 at 10:21 am - Reply

This was fun! I like the way she ended up. I think Dax would have killed himself for real. Lol

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 10:48 am - Reply

LOLOL! Thank you. πŸ˜€ You know, it was so irritating at times because every time I turned around, Dax had found a new way to die. LOL

2. NotJustaBook August 1, 2018 at 10:54 am - Reply

Would have been some pretty good-looking girls they had πŸ˜€ Though, of course, Blue and Matthieu had good-looking girls as well πŸ™‚ Things turned out for the best, I think… not to mention for Dax, since he avoided a fiery death, ha, ha :’D Lovely extra, Kym <3

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 10:59 am - Reply

Thank you so much, Louise! LOL Dax …. don’t get me started on his many deaths. LOL I felt so sorry for Blue. haha

3. Jowita August 1, 2018 at 11:04 am - Reply

Yay, a bonus on Blue and Dax!
    Woah, Dax, why are you setting yourself on fire? Boy, you’re nuts!
    “Hopefully, though, they do not have six children.” Lmao, Kym, what a reference!
    Their girls would have been so pretty. Not as identical as Matthieu and Blue’s twinsies, but still very good-looking.
    This was great!

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 11:11 am - Reply

Thank you, Jowita! This was such fun to play even if Dax was extremely accident prone. LOL I thought their girls were pretty good looking, too. And, look… only two children! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

4. bmitjessesue August 1, 2018 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Oh that was so much fun! When you showed the neighbourhood shot, I thought you were going to say something like Dax being naughty with the ladies. The twin curse following you…hahahahaha. Gosh I forgot how beautiful Blue was so it’s no wonder those girls grew up so gorgeous. You do see Blue in a bit of Rosetta, now that I think about it. I thought it was all Marty and Xalen, but you can see it. Well now that I see this, I think I still prefer her with Matt and Dax going off to Paris. Like it was their destiny. Thank you for showing up this!

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 3:16 pm - Reply

Thank you, Bee! πŸ™‚ No, Dax was truly faithful to Blue and she to him. He just kept dying. LOL I thought the girls turned out really pretty. I’ll look for Blue in Rosetta. I’m really curious now. I thought I could see Memphis in her, especially when I tried that hairstyle on her that Memphis used to wear.

• bmitjessesue August 1, 2018 at 6:15 pm - Reply

I already checked out Rosetta after I left this comment. I definitely see Marty as I have said before, but there is something about the eyes. I can not tell you.

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 6:25 pm - Reply

That is awesome! I’m going to compare them all side by side. πŸ˜€

5. Simsered August 1, 2018 at 12:03 pm - Reply

Lol! Three deaths by fire? Something tells me that wasn’t an accident and maybe Dax was unhappy with this suburban lifestyle. πŸ˜‚
    This was so funny, and interesting to see what could have been. But I love the way she ended up much better! Blue and Matt were just meant to be. ❀️

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 3:18 pm - Reply

LOL Yes, three! And other deaths, too. He just wouldn’t quit and it was frustrating. haha I think the ‘burbs aren’t for him. lolol

I think you’re right that Blue and Matt were meant to be. πŸ™‚

6. cathytea August 1, 2018 at 12:34 pm - Reply

That was fun!

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 3:19 pm - Reply

Thank you, CT! I enjoy looking into what could have been. lol There are times I would like to do that with rl, too. LOL

7. Marjorie Flo Watts August 1, 2018 at 2:25 pm - Reply

That was a lot of fun! Blue is much happier where she is, for sure. She would have ended up a widow raising the twins alone! =( I think Dax is much happier in Paris, as well. I hope you can let us know how he is doing, sometime. If you hadn’t made all your characters so interesting and fun, we would all be satisfied with just the present story – all your fault!! lol β™₯

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Yes, to everything you said. I think Dax was much happier in Paris and Blue really loved that farm/family life.

I’m hanging my head… yes, it is all my fault. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

8. raymondsanti August 1, 2018 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Seems like they would’ve had a good, happy life together! If Dax didn’t die, that is…. Goodness man, you think he’d learn his lesson about trying to fix things after dying so much πŸ˜‚ I’m happy to see that things would’ve turned out fine for them, although I do think Blue and Matt were better off together.

• Kymber August 1, 2018 at 4:25 pm - Reply

LOL! I love how you said, “If Dax didn’t die, that is.” Right? πŸ˜€ He never did learn to leave things alone. And he would try to fix things at the weirdest times, too. I think you’re right that Blue and Matt were better suited. And I think Dax really did need to go to Paris. πŸ™‚

9. Jes2G August 1, 2018 at 7:17 pm - Reply

Lucille is gorgeous! You should save her for something.

• Kymber August 2, 2018 at 11:44 am - Reply

Thank you! That’s a good idea. πŸ˜€

10. Rosie Sims August 1, 2018 at 8:24 pm - Reply

Oh my, their kids are so pretty!! But I still prefer Marty. Sorry, Dax. You just can’t beat my darling Marty and in order to get her, Blue has to be with Matt. πŸ˜‰ On a more serious note, I like how you’re doing little side things like this. It’s always nice to wonder “what if”.

• Kymber August 2, 2018 at 11:48 am - Reply

Thank you, Rosie! πŸ™‚ I’m so glad you love Marty. There’s just something about her, I reckon, and you’re right, she can’t exist without Matt. πŸ˜€

11. sempreviva August 2, 2018 at 4:18 am - Reply

This was very fun to read! πŸ˜€
    But really, I can’t imagine anyone more suited for Blue than Matthieu! πŸ˜‰ They’re so perfect together <3 That said, I think Dax and Blue would produce some mighty attractive kids – the second one is stunning! 😍
    Lol at Dax trying to burn and/or electrocute himself to death – seems like he wouldn’t be too happy living in the suburbs! Fortunately fate (i.e. you, lol) spared him that kind of life! 😁

• Kymber August 2, 2018 at 11:53 am - Reply

LOL! Thank you so much! πŸ˜€ I think you’re right about everything you said. Dax really was more suited for Paris as evidenced by his constant dying. haha πŸ˜€ This save was both frustrating and funny to play.

12. snazzle August 2, 2018 at 3:44 pm - Reply

These kids-that-could-have-been are killing me! First Holden & Myung’s maybe-babies that are all gorgeous, and now Blue & Dax’s. I’m seriously in love with Athena. If you ever float any of these kids out into the general simiverse, let me know. πŸ™‚

• Kymber August 3, 2018 at 10:42 am - Reply

Thank you! I sure will. I thought Athena was really pretty. I can put them up for download. It’s on the list! I don’t know when, but it will happen. LOL

13. socallucyfan August 2, 2018 at 8:08 pm - Reply

I loved this special. It was so fun to read. But it proves that Blue was meant for Matt, and Dax was meant to find himself in Paris. Even your game was telling you that Blue & Dax are not a good match, or else the game wouldn’t be trying to kill him off so much. LOL πŸ™‚

• Kymber August 3, 2018 at 10:46 am - Reply

Thank you so much πŸ˜€ LOL I’m glad you said that about my game trying to tell me it wasn’t meant to be. I gave it a try, at least. πŸ˜€

14. adwilson1991 August 3, 2018 at 10:03 am - Reply

What ifs are fun to read! Poor Dax … destiny at your hands as well as your game strongly indicates that Blue and him were simply not meant to be. The maybe-babies (nice term snazzle!) are all lovely in their own way and I think it would be fun to see them somewhere in your stories even if they serve as background characters.

• Kymber August 3, 2018 at 10:54 am - Reply

Thank you so much, Addy. πŸ™‚ I like what-ifs, too, it turns out. lol Poor Dax, indeed. I agree that it just wasn’t meant to be. I like the term maybe-babies, too. haha That’s a good idea to use Athena and Lucille as background characters or something πŸ˜€

Hi, my name is Kymber but you may know me by my pseudonym, Rosemary Castevet. I’m an author, simmer, Registered Nurse, Judy Garland devoteeΒ and horror buff. Did I mention I’m currently owned by Cesare the cat? On top of all of that, I’m a redheaded INFJ who is also a vegan.