Memory Lane Challenge Pt. 2

300x300
I’d like to thank velikosmijanje of Stories in Clay for so kindly nominating me for this challenge! I really appreciate the nomination and I’m happy to be receiving it. Check our her story. It’s about a retired, old artist who returns to his swampy old town. They are all really cool with engaging stories!
Rules:
1. Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss. (done!! LOL)
2. Share FIVE of your favorite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.
These are so out of order, sorry about that…

When Memphis realized she was in love with Liev and she experienced her first kiss ever. <3

Leo finally visiting Jillybean’s grave and explaining to Blue about his twin sister.

Jilly trying to get Leo to think about consequences. lol He didn’t listen, of course.

Keniesha’s “Seriously?” face. She did this all the time. haha

Blue’s wedding day when Ruby showed up and they decided to put everything in the past.

My Nominations:

2018-06-15T12:33:20+00:00

1. Marjorie Flo Watts March 23, 2018 at 10:42 pm - Reply

Congratz!! I think you picked some good “memories”! =D

• RosemaryMarie March 23, 2018 at 11:43 pm - Reply

2. freja64 March 25, 2018 at 2:41 am - Reply

Sweet memories… I especially remember Leo talking about his twin sister…

• RosemaryMarie March 25, 2018 at 9:51 am - Reply

Thank you 🙂 Oh yes, so true. He never really got over her death but eventually, he made some progress.

• freja64 March 25, 2018 at 2:21 pm - Reply

Describing feelings is difficult but you succeeded in getting through to the readers. 🙂

• RosemaryMarie March 25, 2018 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Thank you so much. I’m so glad and also grateful for your encouragement.

3. Jes2G March 25, 2018 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Oh I love the second and last ones!!

• RosemaryMarie March 26, 2018 at 10:08 am - Reply