This post will cover The Liebster Award and The Sunshine Blogger Award.
I would like to thank: Iomai of The Legacy of the Xaviers (The Liebster Award), fluffymao of The Mayfields (The Liebster Award), Whitney Ibe Blog (The Liebster Award), and Vinay’s Blog (The Sunshine Blogger Award) for these wonderful awards!
All of the above blogs are well written and worth reading. I never miss a single post! Please check them out.
I apologize for being so behind in posting awards, however, please know, I appreciate them all.
Thank you again, Iomai of The Legacy of the Xaviers!
The Liebster Award is a way to recognize and appreciate fellow bloggers whom you believe deserve some love and attention. This process does come with a few simple rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the person asked you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions of your own (Why 11? Because we like to go one step beyond.)
- Jello or pudding? Or, neither? Neither, I’m afraid.
- Do you memorize song lyrics? Oh yes, I do.
- If you could have any eye color, what would it be? Hair color? I have blue eyes and red hair, but I wish I had dark hair and violet eyes like Elizabeth Taylor. 🙂
- What do you want to be in life? A better person.
- Do you celebrate the holidays? Which is your favorite? Yes, and my favorite is Halloween.
- If you could change one thing in history, what would it be? Do you think it’ll help current situations? Hmmmm….. I don’t think I would mess with that even though I would definitely be tempted.
- If you could invent a food, what would it be? Candy? Vegetables? Meat? Candy!
- What’s something you really want to do on your bucket list? I really, really want to visit Cachtice castle. I am weird that way.
- Who’s your favorite superhero or villain? My favorite villain is Loki. I just love Hiddles.
- Do you prefer to stay inside or would you rather be outside? I like being outside.
- Do you think you could make improvements to your blog or do you love it just the way it is? If I could, I would add lasers… muhahahaha! lol Well, I always am making what I think are improvements but then I become dissatisfied and change everything all over again. I like how it is now very much, but you just never know how long that will last.
Thank you again, fluffymao of The Mayfields!
- What Lovecraftian horror would you least like to encounter in a dark alley? As soon as I read the words “Lovecraftian horror,” the movie “Castle Freak” jumped into my mind and….. yeah, that would be scary. lol
- Have you ever played a tabletop RPG (D&D, Pathfinder, DCC, etc.)? No, but looks interesting.
- Whether or not you have played a tabletop RPG, what class/race do you normally/would like to play?
- Milkshake or smoothie? Details. I’m vegan, so I would go the smoothie route. 😀
- What do you like best about your blog (layout, story, anything)? What do you like least? I like my story, although, I don’t always like how a storyline turns out. I like my layout/theme right now. I usually don’t like the theme. lol
- Who’s been your favorite character to write about or watch in-game? My least favorite character(s) to write were Cricket and Bex. I had this whole plan for them that just kind of didn’t do what I wanted. *sigh*
- What’s something you really want to incorporate into your story, but just haven’t managed to (yet)? I would like, in the future, to have an heir who is a stage actress. Maybe gen 5? I don’t know 😀
- If you could ask the Internet Conglomerate anything and have It answer, what would you ask It? What kind of answer do you expect? How do you keep up with all of your social medias? I’m feeling so behind all the time.
- Would you buy a goat if it meant you could pet it whenever you wanted? Shoot, I’d buy a goat anyway! haha I would love a little colony of goats. 😀
- Special licenses aside, and suspending reality for a moment, what kind of animal would you have as a pet if you could? Sparkle dogs are not animals and will be shot on sight. One of everything. LOL 😀
- When was the last time you had good pizza, like NY/Chicago good pizza? It’s been way too long.
Thank you again, Whitney Ibe Blog!
- What made you start blogging? I’ve been writing stories since I was about twelve and it just seemed natural to me to start a blog.
- If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit? I would love to go to several different countries, but I think right now, I would love to explore Slovakia.
- What is your favorite food? I would have to say mashed potatoes.
- Favorite sport? Baseball. #goTigers!
- Do you prefer digital or physical books? I’ve been reading more digital books lately, but really prefer physical books.
- What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing? My biggest problem is trying to figure out how much information to release at a time about a particular character in order to keep a mystery going.
- What color are your eyes? Kind of a piercing blue.
- Recount a brief childhood story. What happened? Well, I wrote Leo doing this, but actually…. it was me. When I was a child, my older sister got this shiny new purple bike. It was beautiful. My dad had been painting something and put the leftover paint outside the back door, intending to dispose of it. I found it and painted my sister’s bike completely white, handle bars, tires, the seat, everything! I feel sorry for my parents (and sister) for what they put up with when I was a kid. haha
- What type of music do you like to listen to? I listen to all types of music. It just depends on my mood. I love old jazz like Louis Armstrong and Billie Holliday, but I also love U2, Sting, Panic at the Disco, Nirvana, etc.
- Do you collect anything? If so, what is it? I collect antique art glass by Fenton, Northwood, Jefferson, Imperial and many others. I have several pieces that I’m pretty proud of.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Hmmm…. writing my story. 😛
My Questions for the Liebster Award:
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
- What’s your biggest screw up in the kitchen?
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
- What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
- When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?
- What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music while being used?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?
- What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
- What was the last photo you took?
Thank you again, Vinay’s Blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want.
My answers to Vinay’s questions:
- If you were to travel to Mars, would you go? Yes!
- If you wanted to have a superpower. What would that be? Invisibility
- If you were given an option to choose between a library and a computer to improve your knowledge, which would it be? I know it would be the computer because that is more convenient, but I would like to think I would opt for the library.
- If you were to go back in time and correct yourself, would you do it or not and why? This is really a hard question for me because there is something I would like to go back and change but the problem is, that would change a couple other lives, too, which I would not want to do.
- Name the book which you have read that inspired you. “To Kill a Mockingbird.” It was really the first book I read that inspired me to think of story telling.
- Which is the most ecstatic hobby of yours? I find great joy in painting.
- Apple, Microsoft, Google. If you were to become the CEO of one of these companies for just one month, which would you choose? Hmmm…. good question. I would say google.
- Do you have a hobby that could become a career? If yes, what is it? My hobby of collecting antique and vintage art glass has become a career in some ways. Well, a few years ago, it was. I would go to auctions and buy glass pieces then sell them on my online glass shop. I no longer do this, though.
- Who inspires you the most to follow your dreams? My husband and children.
- Will you choose a villa or an apartment to live in? Villa
- Is there anything you’d like to ask me? Not at this time, but I would like to tell you how wonderful your writing is and that you are an inspiration!
- What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
- What would a world populated by clones of you be like?
- What’s your cure for hiccups?
- What’s something you really resent paying for?
- Do you think that aliens exist?
- What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator?
- What was the most unsettling film you’ve seen?
- What are you interested in that most people aren’t?
- What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
- What’s the funniest joke you know by heart?
And that is all of them!
I can’t believe I’m finally caught up. (I’m not, actually.) Again, I apologize that this post was long and that my questions are borderline weird.
As for Nominees……. since I was so far behind, I don’t know who has or hasn’t done these yet. Please, if you haven’t done some of these and would like to, consider yourself nominated by me! <3
Hugs and blessings to you all,