Memory Lane Challenge

300x300
I’d like to thank Sempreviva’s Sims, The Kingston Legacy, Stories by Bee, and The Windsor Legacy for so graciously nominating me for this challenge! I really appreciate the nomination and I’m happy to be receiving it. Check their blogs out! They are all really cool with engaging stories!
Rules:
1. Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss. (done!! LOL)
2. Share FIVE of your favorite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.
So, here we go!

1.7

Chapter, 1.7: when Liev and Memphis were watching a romantic comedy called “Slacking with You: a Love Story.” I just love Memphis’ expression and how happy they were.

1.23

Chapter 1.23: the car crash that changed their lives and the direction of the story forever.

2.3

Chapter 2.3: I love this moment with Leo and Blue. She was such a fun and cute kid and he was a terrific dad. I had a hard time narrowing their moments down to one picture.

2.9

Chapter 2.9: Leo took Keniesha to the Grammy Awards. She looked so good and actually left him at one point to walk the red carpet by herself. I love her so much! <3

3.14

Chapter 3.14: Leo was deathly ill and Mango cured him. I really loved bringing that storyline forward and how it turned out.

I’m a little late to the game and so I am not sure who has done this and who hasn’t as it seems to have made some rounds. So, if you have not yet done this challenge and would like to, you have just been nominated by me! 🙂

2018-06-15T12:34:36+00:00

No Comments

1. sempreviva August 9, 2017 at 10:24 am - Reply

Congratulations again!! 😀 I love those pictures, and the first one especially is so sweet and lovely! <3
    Wow, I'm so behind, I see major events happening in the story! I really must catch up soon! Congratulations again, I loved seeing your favorite pictures, although I'm sure it was a difficult task choosing between all of them! 😉

• sempreviva August 9, 2017 at 10:26 am - Reply

I said “congratulations again” twice, sorry about that! 😁

• RosemaryMarie August 9, 2017 at 10:29 am - Reply

LOL! No worries. <3 It's all laid back here. 😀

• RosemaryMarie August 9, 2017 at 10:28 am - Reply

Thank you and thanks so much for nominating me! 🙂 I forgot that some of the pics might be spoilers! Oops! :O That first pic, oh my goodness, every time I see Memphis’ face in that, I can’t help but laugh. 😀
      I had a terrible time choosing, but it was so much fun at the same time. <3

2. Marjorie F Watts August 9, 2017 at 11:15 am - Reply

That accident was monumental in someone else’s story, too – the connectedness in Sims never fails to amaze me!! Congratulations, and may the family tree never quit growing!!

• RosemaryMarie August 9, 2017 at 11:18 am - Reply

Thank you, Marj! 🙂 You are right about the accident being monumental in Bee’s story, too. I can’t wait to see how Jade is doing. <3

3. lisabeesims August 9, 2017 at 11:53 am - Reply

Cannot wait to see you guys ❤️

• RosemaryMarie August 9, 2017 at 5:24 pm - Reply

Me, too! <3

• lisabeesims August 9, 2017 at 10:55 pm - Reply

I am trying to figure out if there is a hotel near there that I can just stay in rather than trying to drive back. Is there anything you would recommend. The wedding that I’m attending is not till the evening of Saturday so I have plenty of time the next morning to drive back.

• RosemaryMarie August 10, 2017 at 8:20 am - Reply

I’m directionally challenged but I’m sure there are places near there. Let me ask around to see what people recommend and then I’ll get back to you. 🙂

• lisabeesims August 10, 2017 at 11:05 am

I found one 😊

• RosemaryMarie August 10, 2017 at 11:06 am

Oh good! 🙂 I’m so glad. <3 I'm sorry I wasn't much help in that department.

• lisabeesims August 10, 2017 at 11:08 am

I just hope it’s not too far from the restaurant because I also am directionally challenged

• RosemaryMarie August 10, 2017 at 11:10 am

I’ll still ask the Mister what may be nearby and let you know what he says. 😀 I hope it isn’t too far away.

• lisabeesims August 10, 2017 at 11:11 am

I am booked at the holiday inn express

• RosemaryMarie August 10, 2017 at 11:26 am

Oh! I know where that is, actually. lol I think that’s only about a 5-6 minute drive from the restaurant. 🙂

• lisabeesims August 10, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Woooo I am glad

4. loladiamond01 August 9, 2017 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Wow, you finally chose these moments. Great picks!

5. Allysim August 9, 2017 at 1:56 pm - Reply

Congratulations! These moments were all so big, or touching, seeing them all together was kind of surreal. Enjoy your star sticker! ⭐️

6. Lila Remonn August 9, 2017 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Congratulations! These memories are lovely, especially the first one, makes me feel nostalgic 🙂

• RosemaryMarie August 9, 2017 at 6:20 pm - Reply

Thank you, Lila! I felt nostalgic, too. 😀

7. raymondsanti August 9, 2017 at 6:52 pm - Reply

You chose the sweetest memories (minus the car crash). It was fun to remember the past two generations, here’s to hoping there are many more ❤️

8. Jes2G October 29, 2017 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Loved these!

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept