Uniquely Liebstered!

Hello, friends! Today, I would like to say a huge thank you to Virus Miki of Oye Scribblers (Readers’ Paradise) for The Unique Blogger Award and to Preeya of Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice for The Liebster Award!
Oye Scribblers (Reader’s Paradise) is a site of several authors who inspire with positive messages anyone can relate to. I especially enjoy Virus Miki’s posts because she has a lot of wisdom that brightens my day.
Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice is a great lifestyle blog where Preeya writes about travel, food, health and beauty, movies and books, and everything in between. I’ve learned so much here about skin care and all kinds of things!
These two sites are amazing and I hope you’ll check them out.
Thank you again, Virus Miki of Oye Scribblers (Readers’ Paradise)!
The Rules:

1. Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
  2. Answer the questions.
  3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
  4. Ask them 3 questions.

My Answers:

1. What is the inspiration behind your writing and why you opt internet blogging? I have been writing stories since I was about twelve years old and so, it seemed a natural transition to blog some of them.
  2. Tell me the incidence that made you a blogger in wordpress? I had a blog previous to this one on Weebly and wasn’t getting any traffic. My friend Bee suggested I move to wordpress because there is more of a community here with the reader and everything. It was the best decision I made while blogging. Thank you, Bee!
  3. What do you find in my scribbles and why you like it? I find a lot of wisdom in your scribbles which I find very useful as well as enjoyable. Your writings are a gem!

My Questions:

1. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
  2. What game have you spent the most hours playing?
  3. If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?

My Nominees:

14. Makaitah Rouge
  15. The Windsor Legacy
  16. SarahLou Plays
  17. Mastress Alita
  18. Stories in Clay

liebster1
Thank you again, Preeya of Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice!
The Rules:

1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
  2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
  4. Ask 11 new questions for them to answer

Preeya’s Questions for Me:

1. How long have you been blogging? And what is the best part of being a blogger? I think I started blogging in 2014. I started on wordpress in 2016. I think the best part about being a blogger is the community you become a part of. I’ve met so many interesting people and have felt such awesome support.
  2. If you were to be on a talk show, which one would you be in and why? Is Dr. Phil a talk show? LOL I would be on Dr. Phil. Why? Because I want to meet Robin, of course. 😛
  3. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who say “no offense” as if it downplays anything insulting they say.
  4. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
  5. Who has been the biggest influence in your life? My parents.
  6. What is your biggest goal in life right now? To finish remodeling this house even if it kills me. lol
  7. What is the most played song on your playlist? Right now, it’s “I Don’t Wanna Love Somebody Else” by A Great Big World. It’s a really beautiful song.
  8. What is your best way to spend a holiday? I think the best way is on a beach in Roatán, Honduras, reading a book and drinking something with one of those little umbrellas in it. 😀 I need to go back!
  9. beach or mountains? Why? That’s a difficult choice. I love both wholeheartedly.
  10. Do you own a pet? I think he owns me. lol My little buddy-boy Cesare. d5a774b9-f3ad-4b92-a39f-8fb77bd702df_zpsnasmlto4
  11. Describe yourself in 4 words. Loyal, empathetic, funny, quirky.

My Questions:

1. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
  2. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
  3. What would your perfect room look like?
  4. What job would you be terrible at?
  5. What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
  6. What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
  7. What takes up too much of your time?
  8. Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
  9. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
  10. If your life was a book, what would its title be?
  11. What’s the best thing about you?

My Nominees:

12. Optimistic Odyssey
  13. Fine Lines
  14. Bad Dad Cartoons 101
  15. Have I Got a Story for You
  16. fabtiffsim TS4 Legacies
  17. Legacy of the Xaviers

If I nominated you and you’d rather have the other award, feel free to change it up. I know these have gone around a lot, so many of you have probably already done this.
Thank you so much to everyone for your support and friendship. It means a lot to me.
signature new r.c.

2018-06-15T12:33:28+00:00

No Comments

1. shubhamd96 August 15, 2017 at 10:28 am - Reply

Congrats dear

2. boundlessblessingsblog August 15, 2017 at 10:38 am - Reply

Congratulations

3. Allysim August 15, 2017 at 11:49 am - Reply

Firstly, congratulations! 🎉Second: learning a little more about your blogging origins has been really interesting! Third: we have a lot in common, and it’s almost frightening! Learning about each other through these awards is so great; I love knowing the people I regularly read, admire, and comment with a little more. Congratulations again and again! All these awards are deserved, my friend! 🙂

• RosemaryMarie August 15, 2017 at 1:20 pm - Reply

Thank you! 🙂 We do seem to have a lot in common, don’t we? It’s so cool! 😀 Thank you so much again.

4. baddadcartoons101 August 15, 2017 at 11:58 am - Reply

5. freja64 August 15, 2017 at 12:57 pm - Reply

Congrats! 😀

6. loladiamond01 August 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for nominating me! I won’t be putting up an award now since I am in a hotel (finally some good Wi-Fi!!! lol). You ask such interesting questions and I love finding out more about you.

• RosemaryMarie August 15, 2017 at 1:25 pm - Reply

You’re so welcome, Jowita. 🙂 YAY to good wifi! haha You deserve many awards!

• loladiamond01 August 15, 2017 at 1:26 pm - Reply

I think the same about you. Honestly, your blog is such an amazing piece of work. 🙂 ❤️

• RosemaryMarie August 15, 2017 at 1:37 pm - Reply

Thank you, Jowita, that brought a tear to my eye. What a kind thing to say. <3 <3 And here, I was thinking that about yours. You have one of the cleverest header pics! I love how it goes grey to color gradually so that your founder is grey and your current heir is in color. Ingenious.

• loladiamond01 August 15, 2017 at 1:46 pm

You deserve all the kindness in the world, Kymber. Such a wonderful person you are. My header image links to the tragedies that each of my heirs has to face – that makes them faded of color. Maddie is completely gray, because she’s dead by now. I’m glad you like it.

• RosemaryMarie August 15, 2017 at 1:48 pm

I think its uniquely creative. That’s why I thought they had faded in color. 🙂 And thank you again for your encouraging words. You are the sweetest. <3

7. sempreviva August 15, 2017 at 1:48 pm - Reply

Congratulations!! I loved your answers! 😀 I love italian cuisine too (anything mediterranean really) – I’ve been obsessed lately with cooking books written by Elizabeth David, if you haven’t checked them out, I totally recommend them 😉
    And thank you so much for nominating me, I’m very honored!! <3 I will soon post my replies! Congratulations again! 😀

• RosemaryMarie August 15, 2017 at 1:50 pm - Reply

Thank you so much and congratulations! I’m heading to Amazon right now in search of Elizabeth David cookbooks! haha I say yes to Mediterranean food! lol 😀

• sempreviva August 15, 2017 at 3:30 pm - Reply

Apart from her huge collection of recipes, she apparently had a very interesting life too! That always makes for a good read! 😀

8. Lila Remonn August 15, 2017 at 6:51 pm - Reply

Congratulations, and thanks for the nomination! Cesare is so cute <3

• RosemaryMarie August 16, 2017 at 11:41 am - Reply

You are so welcome. 🙂 And thank you. I love that little guy. <3

9. Marjorie F Watts August 15, 2017 at 9:17 pm - Reply

Congratz Kymber, your story deserves any and all awards you are given (earned!). Can’t wait for your next chapter!! =D

• RosemaryMarie August 16, 2017 at 11:42 am - Reply

Thank you, Marj. <3 That's so sweet of you to say. 🙂 I am so glad you're looking forward to the next chapter! 🙂

10. amyqueen August 16, 2017 at 12:13 am - Reply

Thanks for the nomination 😀 and congrats on all of yours! Considering how well organized and loaded your site is, I’d have thought you’d been doing this for much longer~ It was great getting to know more about you (Isn’t Italian food the best?!! They have such a way with all things carb XD) I look forward to answering your questions 🙂

• RosemaryMarie August 16, 2017 at 11:42 am - Reply

You are so welcome, and thank you! 🙂 Oh yes, Italian rocks! I look forward to seeing your post. 😀

11. Rosie August 16, 2017 at 1:57 pm - Reply

Congrats on the award, and thank you for the nomination! <3

• RosemaryMarie August 16, 2017 at 2:47 pm - Reply

Thank you, and you are welcome! You deserve many accolades! <3

12. Unique Blogger Award – Rosie Sims August 18, 2017 at 3:22 am - Reply

[…] so very pleased to have been nominated by RosemaryMarie, writer of the amazing Sims 3 legacy Noble Doubt. It’s one of my favorites, full of drama, […]

13. fluffymao August 19, 2017 at 2:33 pm - Reply

How did I miss this?! O.o
    Congratulations and many thanks! Your story is very well written and quite a solid read. It’s a very good slice-of-life story that dabbles in a lot of human issues. Makes me laugh, makes me cry, but always wonderful! <3

• RosemaryMarie August 19, 2017 at 3:18 pm - Reply

LOL I’m glad you found it! 😀 I tried leaving comments for people before with a link to their award but Askimet ended up putting me in time out in the spam box for my efforts. lol
      Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words. <3 I appreciate you so much.

14. […] my friend RosemaryMarie aka Kym from Noble Doubt HERE […]

15. […] RosemaryMarie of Noble Doubt : A great legacy who starts with a shy girl named Memphis… oh I can’t really say more than that! In the rare case you’re not familiar with her story, please do read it, it’s filled with romance, drama, mystery and everything is so well written – the pictures are amazing as well! […]

16. […] is very, very belated, but many thanks to RosemaryMarie, who writes the wonderful Noble Doubt, for nominating me for this award! I’m so grateful and honored […]

17. […] ​but​ ​added​ ​a​ ​fun​ ​twist.​ ​​ ​I​ ​have​ ​never​ ​been Uniquely Liebstered​ ​before.  Of​ ​course​ ​a​ ​big​ ​thank​ ​you​ ​also​ ​goes​ […]

18. socallucyfan August 29, 2017 at 9:24 pm - Reply
    • RosemaryMarie August 29, 2017 at 9:29 pm - Reply

Don’t worry about the length of time. 🙂 I am always behind on these. LOL 😀
      And I can’t wait to see your post! <3 Congratulations!

19. velikosmijanje September 10, 2017 at 5:51 am - Reply

Congratulations on the awards! You deserve them, and than you so much for nominating my blog! I can’t wait to answer your questions 🙂

20. Poll 2 – Stories in Clay September 27, 2017 at 4:13 am - Reply

[…] Award and Memory Lane Challenge. They have also both nominated this blog for the even more awards here and here. I plan to accept it and properly thank the both sometimes very soon! Thank you once again […]