Hello, friends! Today, I would like to say a huge thank you to Virus Miki of Oye Scribblers (Readers’ Paradise) for The Unique Blogger Award and to Preeya of Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice for The Liebster Award!
Oye Scribblers (Reader’s Paradise) is a site of several authors who inspire with positive messages anyone can relate to. I especially enjoy Virus Miki’s posts because she has a lot of wisdom that brightens my day.
Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice is a great lifestyle blog where Preeya writes about travel, food, health and beauty, movies and books, and everything in between. I’ve learned so much here about skin care and all kinds of things!
These two sites are amazing and I hope you’ll check them out.
Thank you again, Virus Miki of Oye Scribblers (Readers’ Paradise)!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same ward.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What is the inspiration behind your writing and why you opt internet blogging? I have been writing stories since I was about twelve years old and so, it seemed a natural transition to blog some of them.
- Tell me the incidence that made you a blogger in wordpress? I had a blog previous to this one on Weebly and wasn’t getting any traffic. My friend Bee suggested I move to wordpress because there is more of a community here with the reader and everything. It was the best decision I made while blogging. Thank you, Bee!
- What do you find in my scribbles and why you like it? I find a lot of wisdom in your scribbles which I find very useful as well as enjoyable. Your writings are a gem!
- What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
- What game have you spent the most hours playing?
- If animals could talk, which animal would be the most annoying?
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice
- Stories by Rosie
- Bad Sims 3 Gameplay
- Set Apart
- Cathy Tea’s Simlit Anthology
- The Kingston Legacy
- Sempreviva’s Sims
- Once Upon a Legacy
- The Mayfields
- Makaitah Rouge
- The Windsor Legacy
- SarahLou Plays
- Mastress Alita
- Stories in Clay
Thank you again, Preeya of Mistress of Spice and Everything Nice!
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask 11 new questions for them to answer
Preeya’s Questions for Me:
- How long have you been blogging? And what is the best part of being a blogger? I think I started blogging in 2014. I started on wordpress in 2016. I think the best part about being a blogger is the community you become a part of. I’ve met so many interesting people and have felt such awesome support.
- If you were to be on a talk show, which one would you be in and why? Is Dr. Phil a talk show? LOL I would be on Dr. Phil. Why? Because I want to meet Robin, of course. 😛
- What is your biggest pet peeve? People who say “no offense” as if it downplays anything insulting they say.
- What is your favorite cuisine? Italian
- Who has been the biggest influence in your life? My parents.
- What is your biggest goal in life right now? To finish remodeling this house even if it kills me. lol
- What is the most played song on your playlist? Right now, it’s “I Don’t Wanna Love Somebody Else” by A Great Big World. It’s a really beautiful song.
- What is your best way to spend a holiday? I think the best way is on a beach in Roatán, Honduras, reading a book and drinking something with one of those little umbrellas in it. 😀 I need to go back!
- beach or mountains? Why? That’s a difficult choice. I love both wholeheartedly.
- Do you own a pet? I think he owns me. lol My little buddy-boy Cesare.
- Describe yourself in 4 words. Loyal, empathetic, funny, quirky.
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- What would your perfect room look like?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What is the most annoying habit that other people have?
- What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
- What takes up too much of your time?
- Who’s your go to band or artist when you can’t decide on something to listen to?
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
- If your life was a book, what would its title be?
- What’s the best thing about you?
- Virus Miki
- Shania Matanji
- Lowlife Magazine
- Allysim Builds
- Poses by Bee
- Blog of Hit
- Mama Dragon
- AQ Stories
- Our Different Paths
- Optimistic Odyssey
- Fine Lines
- Bad Dad Cartoons 101
- Have I Got a Story for You
- fabtiffsim TS4 Legacies
- Legacy of the Xaviers
If I nominated you and you’d rather have the other award, feel free to change it up. I know these have gone around a lot, so many of you have probably already done this.
Thank you so much to everyone for your support and friendship. It means a lot to me.