Awards!

I would like to thank fluffymao of The Mayfields for nominating me for this award.
I would also like to thank Lila Remonn of The Kingston Legacy for also nominating me.
300x
Rules

• Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
  • Answer the questions.
  • In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate  8-13 people for the same award.
  • Ask them 3 questions.

Questions from fluffymao:

1. What’s your style of writing? Do you make up a story first, after gameplay, or as you go along?  What helps you write?  Might be two questions.  But I’m a rebel.
    I would say my style is all of the above. lol I start out with basic ideas of what I think should happen, then through game play and bouncing ideas off of my husband, I come up with an outline for the chapters. The chapter titles or events may change as I begin writing, but it feels good to me to know that I have an idea where I’m headed.
  2. Ever played a Sims challenge and completed it?  Don’t be shy, we’re all just judging you really thoroughly.  XDI’m afraid I’ve never played an actual challenge. I really don’t know why. lol
  3. I think you’re unique, but prove it!  Prove your uniqueness!
    I don’t know how to prove it. :O lolol

Questions from Lila:

1. How has writing a Sims story affected your life? I’ve met some other great writers who I can call my friends. 🙂
  2. What do your non-online friends think about your Sims story? That I don’t know. I think sometimes people don’t realize that our genre of Simlit is actually a thing. I think most of the people I know are cool with it.
  3. What do you think makes your story unique? I’m not sure, all I know is I really enjoy writing it.

My Unique Blogger Award Questions for Nominees:

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. If you could swap lives with one person, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
  3. What’s something that will almost always make you laugh?

The next award was presented to me by Hassan Irfan. Thank you so much for this lovely award!
300-300
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
Post about the award
7 facts about yourself
Nominate bloggers and notify them
Give your readers good news.
Facts About Myself:
1. I love to paint.
2. My cat Cesare is a ginger just like me.
3. My husband is a ginger, too. lol
4. My husband and I were best friends in high school but never dated then.
5. I really enjoy classic horror movies.
6. I’m left handed but I do everything right handed except eat and write.
7. I once got in trouble because I painted my sister’s purple bike all white just like Leo did to Jilly’s bike in Generation 2. 🙂

My good news is that I think you are all lovely and I appreciate you! <3

My Nominees Are: I know I’m posting this way after I received the awards and for that, I apologize. Time seems to have gotten away from me. I think every blog I read deserves an award because they are all unique and lovely. If you are listed and have already received the awards and don’t want to do it again, I totally understand. If you are listed and there is an award you haven’t gotten yet, pick the one you haven’t gotten. Just know that I wish I could list everyone and I think you are all awesome!

Thanks again, fluffymao, Lila and Hassan Irfan!  They’re all amazing, and everyone should read their blogs right away!

2018-06-15T12:35:01+00:00

No Comments

1. loladiamond01 March 22, 2017 at 12:08 pm - Reply

How lovely of you! All of us, the amazing writers who put hearts in their stories deserve any award for their work. ❤️

• RosemaryMarie March 22, 2017 at 12:22 pm - Reply

Yes, indeed! 🙂 I agree!

• loladiamond01 March 23, 2017 at 6:27 am - Reply

Added a post for One Lovely Blog Award and edited the one for Unique Blogger Award, you’re so sweet. You can find both of them in the Awards menu.

2. Lila Remonn March 22, 2017 at 2:13 pm - Reply

You’re welcome! Lovely answers <3

3. velikosmijanje March 23, 2017 at 2:42 am - Reply

Congratulations, and thanks for the nomination 🙂 I loved reading your answers 🙂

4. […] nomination from lovely RosemaryMarie, the author of Noble Doubt . Isn’t she amazing with her detailed story with creative plots and never ending mysterious […]

5. […] was nominated by RosemaryMarie, the author of Noble Doubt. Her story, which contains a lot of secrets that are […]

6. purplebutterfly964 March 23, 2017 at 4:42 pm - Reply

Congratulations! ❤

7. Mastress Alita March 23, 2017 at 11:46 pm - Reply

Congrats!

8. freja64 March 25, 2017 at 3:56 am - Reply

Congrats! You deserve every award presented to you, I love your writing! And thanks for thinking of my blog, I really appreciate it!

• RosemaryMarie March 25, 2017 at 8:51 am - Reply

Thank you so much for your kind words <3 And you definitely deserve awards and kudos! 🙂

9. chealsycat April 3, 2017 at 12:37 pm - Reply

Thank you for the nomination, dear Rosemary! <3
    And congratulation!

10. […] you, Ro, for nominating me for this lovely award! If you haven’t checked out her story, Noble Doubt, […]

11. Jes2G September 5, 2017 at 10:44 am - Reply

Oh what a surprise! I’m honored! Thank you!

• RosemaryMarie September 6, 2017 at 11:23 am - Reply

You’re so welcome! I found out that when I try to tell people with the link, it goes in the spam box. lol

• Jes2G September 6, 2017 at 2:21 pm - Reply

Oh does it? Rude lol. I think on mine it’ll notify me if you link to a page that allows comments, and only my chapters have comments enabled. Whoops…guess I’m the rude one now LOL. 😀

• RosemaryMarie September 6, 2017 at 2:38 pm - Reply

lol You’re not rude. 😛 That’s good to know!

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept