Teeny-Tiny (but IMPORTANT) Update!

Hi, everyone. I thought I should just put a note out there that since most of you know my name is Kymber, I’ve decided to do away with my pseudonym (Rosemary Castevet/RosemaryMarie) and just go with my real name. So, if you see me commenting on your site and you’re wondering who this Kymber-person is… well, now you know. 🙂

I’m sorry for any confusion this may cause but I really felt like I needed to do it.

Thank you for understanding.

In other news, voting is still open for the Noble Doubt Generation 5 heir! You can find the poll in the sidebar on the right. 🙂

All my love,

2018-06-15T12:36:48+00:00

1. Rosie April 12, 2018 at 8:28 pm - Reply

Awe, now we aren’t name buddies anymore! But there’s still plenty people using Rosie for their sims. My name is so popular this year. 😉 I almost feel like a star! Hee hee, I eagerly await more updates.

• Kymber April 12, 2018 at 8:32 pm - Reply

LOL Thanks, Rosie! 😀 I know, it would have been great to stay name buddies. <3

• Kymber April 12, 2018 at 8:32 pm - Reply

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you… you ARE a star! 😀

2. Marjorie Flo Watts April 12, 2018 at 9:14 pm - Reply

I have never heard the name Kymber before, and I think it’s beautiful! Glad you are using it full time, now. Hugs! =D

• Kymber April 12, 2018 at 9:18 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Marj. <3 Sending you lots of hugs.

3. cathytea April 13, 2018 at 12:42 am - Reply

I’ll do my best to remember to call you Kymber! It is a beautiful name!

• Kymber April 13, 2018 at 7:21 am - Reply

Thank you so much. You can call me whatever you like; I just didn’t want any confusion. <3

4. loladiamond01 April 13, 2018 at 2:09 am - Reply

I was called Jowita when I first started my blog it you remember. Maybe I should change it back too. It’s good to see you as Kymber now!

• Kymber April 13, 2018 at 7:23 am - Reply

Thank you, Jowita. It’s kind of refreshing and I thought I may as well since pretty much everyone knows my name anyway. 😀 I remember when you started out as Jowita. <3

5. NotJustaBook April 13, 2018 at 2:57 am - Reply

I’m glad you say outright what name to use. I’ve been calling you Rosemary because I did think that I saw your name was Kymber, but I didn’t want to get it wrong. Social awkwardness, ahoy! 😀
    Looking forward to more updates from you, Kymber! 🙂

• Kymber April 13, 2018 at 7:24 am - Reply

LOL Don’t worry, Louise, I totally get how weird it can be when you don’t know how to address anyone. I really don’t mind being called Rosemary since it was my pseudonym, or Kymber since it is my real name. I mostly was worried people would be confused if I didn’t come right out and say I’d made the change. 😀

6. Simsophonique April 13, 2018 at 6:41 am - Reply

There is absolutely not a big deal as long as we recognize your avatar at least. No worries you did the right thing.

• Kymber April 13, 2018 at 7:27 am - Reply

Thank you so much. That’s a good point about my avatar. I have no plans to change that, so at least that will be recognized. 😀

• Simsophonique April 13, 2018 at 9:57 am - Reply

With time passes your readers will recognize you and you will change your avatar.

• Kymber April 13, 2018 at 11:47 am - Reply

Yes, makes sense to me. 🙂

• Simsophonique April 13, 2018 at 6:00 pm

xD for me too 🙂

7. heatherfeather19 April 13, 2018 at 11:03 pm - Reply

Hi, Kymber! Always loved your signature at the bottom of your posts, btw. The styling of it is so pretty, and I’m sure you love seeing your real name used there now. 🙂

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 6:57 am - Reply

Hi! 😀 And thank you. I appreciate your kind words. It does feel good to see my real name, that’s true. <3

8. socallucyfan April 14, 2018 at 3:57 pm - Reply

Am I the only one who had no idea your name was Kymber?!?! I feel like such a noob.
    It is a beautiful name, where did your parents find that name?

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 6:20 pm - Reply

You’re not a noob, silly. 😛 And you’re probably not the only one that didn’t know. lol 😀

Thank you. I think I was named after a friend of my mom’s or something. I do know my initials are the same as my grandpa’s and they did that on purpose. LOL 😀

9. lisabeesims April 19, 2018 at 6:00 pm - Reply

<3 <3

• Kymber April 19, 2018 at 7:10 pm - Reply

Thank you, Lisa. <3

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept