Heir Poll!

The heir poll continues! I can hardly contain my excitement as we go through this process. I think Generation 5 is going to be a lot of fun.

Whoever wins the poll and becomes heir will move into the brownstone (which you haven’t seen yet, but there will be a sneak peek!) and attend school. The twin that does not become the heir will also move into the brownstone but will not have as heavy a presence in the new generation as our heir.

As you know, I’m preparing a spin-off story called The Inheritance which the non-heir will star in alongside Marty, Xalen, and the rest of the team. This is going to be a little bit different in that the characters will not age, as this is not a legacy but more of an ongoing story revolving around these characters. So, when you see Marty, Xalen, or the non-heir in The Inheritance, they will be frozen in time. When these characters appear in Noble Doubt, Generation 5, they will be the appropriate ages. I hope that all makes as much sense written out here as it does in my head! LOL

Without further adieu, here are the nominees:

Happy voting and thank you in advance for your input!

Holden Leo Sprague

Rosetta Susan Sprague

And, here is the poll yet again becauseΒ I like overkill! Vote for your favorite as many times as you wish!

(This poll will close on Wednesday, April 18 at midnight EST.)

2018-06-15T12:22:43+00:00

1. loladiamond01 April 14, 2018 at 10:04 am - Reply

Ah, I totally forgot that we ain’t getting a chapter today. Oh well, I got to vote for Holden once again. And I understand your concept with The Inheritance. I know both gen 5 and the spin-off will be amazing as is all your content! πŸ˜€

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 10:06 am - Reply

Thank you, Jowita. Sorry about there not being a chapter. I never know how long to run these polls. LOL I’m glad you get my concepts and hope they will be as good as you think they’ll be. lol

• loladiamond01 April 14, 2018 at 10:07 am - Reply

No, don’t apologize. It’s okay and you definitely deserve some rest πŸ˜€

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 10:38 am - Reply

LOL πŸ˜€ It did feel nice to have the week off. πŸ˜€

2. NotJustaBook April 14, 2018 at 11:42 am - Reply

I’m really excited about this poll, because I have no idea who’s going to win it. Can’t wait to see where it all goes!

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 12:00 pm - Reply

Meeee, too! πŸ˜€ lol As the time draws nearer, I’m firming up more ideas I was kicking around. I always hate saying goodbye to a generation but I always get excited about the new one, too. lol

3. Rosie April 14, 2018 at 12:40 pm - Reply

*screams and flails* I can’t wait!! Ha ha.

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 6:16 pm - Reply

LOLOLOL Well, I am so glad you’re excited! I’ve been screaming and flailing a little bit, too. πŸ˜€

4. sempreviva April 14, 2018 at 1:42 pm - Reply

I voted for Holden for the third of fourth time, lol! But to tell you the truth, I had great difficulty in deciding, so I know I’ll be happy no matter who gets chosen eventually! πŸ˜€ But I wanna find out who wins! πŸ˜›
    I’m very excited about the next generation, I’m sure it will be no less than terrific! <3

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 6:17 pm - Reply

YAY for four votes! LOL Thank you so much! <3 I'm glad you'll be happy either way. It's so hard for me to sit on this information but I know from last time that things sometimes change at the last minute. Eep! :D

5. socallucyfan April 14, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

I have been avoiding reading the comments because I don’t want to see who other’s have been voting for. I want to be totally surprised when everything is revealed.
    That being said, I am Team Holden 100%, and voted for him again today!! πŸ™‚

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 6:21 pm - Reply

When I want to be surprised, I don’t read the comments on stories either. πŸ˜€ With that being said, I hope you are totally surprised because that is so much fun! ad thank you for voting!

• socallucyfan April 14, 2018 at 8:10 pm - Reply

I know that I will be happy either way. But the suspense is killing me. I can’t wait to see who it will be.

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 8:20 pm - Reply

The suspense is killing me, too! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

6. heatherfeather19 April 16, 2018 at 8:35 pm - Reply

Hmmm I’ll vote just one more time. πŸ˜€

• Kymber April 18, 2018 at 8:06 am - Reply

You go, girl! πŸ˜€

7. lisabeesims April 19, 2018 at 5:41 pm - Reply

fingers crossed

• Kymber April 19, 2018 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Fingers, eyes, and toes! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• lisabeesims April 19, 2018 at 7:10 pm - Reply

for me I need the toes cause mine rarely win LOL

• Kymber April 19, 2018 at 7:12 pm - Reply

Oh, I do so hope the one you voted for won. <3 :D

• lisabeesims April 19, 2018 at 7:13 pm

LOL me too bu I have a feeling goldilocks will prevail

• Kymber April 21, 2018 at 9:22 am

Oh no! :O Well, it’s almost time to find out.

• lisabeesims April 21, 2018 at 9:16 pm

I do not say that negatively tho .. I will enjoy it with him as well

• Kymber April 22, 2018 at 7:46 pm

I’m so glad. <3

Hi, my name is Kymber but you may know me by my pseudonym, Rosemary Castevet. I’m an author, simmer, Registered Nurse, Judy Garland devoteeΒ and horror buff. Did I mention I’m currently owned by Cesare the cat? On top of all of that, I’m a redheaded INFJ who is also a vegan.