It’s the 20s: Stella Learns the Truth

Author’s Note: Thank you so much for reading the latest about Stella and Gordon! I hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget that voting is still open for the Generation 5 heir!

2018-05-04T22:17:32+00:00

1. bmitjessesue April 11, 2018 at 10:04 am - Reply

Bye bye Gordon! But is it for good? Clementine seems to have a desire to meet her father again…..

Oh I hope it is someone good knocking at the door!

• RosemaryMarie April 11, 2018 at 2:12 pm - Reply

Thanks, Bee. I’m wondering as much as you are since this is completely game driven. πŸ˜€ I did wonder if Clementine would meet him in the future sometime. She’s bound to run into him, I would think since he is still in Roaring Heights.

2. loladiamond01 April 11, 2018 at 10:35 am - Reply

Clementine looks so sad here. I’m glad that Stella decided to break things off with Gordon. He wasn’t good for her.

• RosemaryMarie April 11, 2018 at 2:13 pm - Reply

Thanks, Jowita. πŸ™‚ I’m glad Stella broke it off with Gordon, too. He was always so grumpy in game and she seems much happier.

3. NotJustaBook April 11, 2018 at 12:12 pm - Reply

I hope Stella meets someone who’s nice for her πŸ™‚ can’t wait to see him. It’s a good thing she has Mary and her daughter.

• RosemaryMarie April 11, 2018 at 2:15 pm - Reply

Thanks, Louise πŸ™‚ I hope this new gentleman caller is nice to her, too. He looks like he might be good news but time will tell. I agree, Mary has been the best friend anyone could ever ask for.

4. Rosie April 11, 2018 at 5:24 pm - Reply

Oo, I wonder who her suitor is. Can’t wait for more!

• RosemaryMarie April 11, 2018 at 8:16 pm - Reply

Thank you, Rosie πŸ™‚ I can’t wait for you to see! Hopefully, he’s a goodie this time.

5. sempreviva April 11, 2018 at 5:32 pm - Reply

Good riddance Gordon! You will not be missed 😈
    But I wonder who that mystery man is..!

• RosemaryMarie April 11, 2018 at 8:17 pm - Reply

Thank you πŸ™‚ Right? Don’t let the gate hit you in the butt, Gordon! LOL This new man…. I can’t wait for you to see!

6. Marjorie Flo Watts April 11, 2018 at 7:15 pm - Reply

Clementine is so pretty! I’m glad Gordon has totally removed himself! That’s no great loss. Now she needs to be very picky!! =D

• RosemaryMarie April 11, 2018 at 8:20 pm - Reply

Thanks, Marj πŸ™‚ I thought Clementine was pretty, too. πŸ™‚ You’re so right about Stella and how she needs to get picky! She needs to figure out what it is that attracted her to someone like Gordon in the first place and then do the opposite! LOL

7. lisabeesims April 12, 2018 at 6:40 pm - Reply

BYE FELICIA!

• RosemaryMarie April 12, 2018 at 7:25 pm - Reply

LOL! πŸ˜€ Thank you, Lisa!

8. lisabeesims April 12, 2018 at 6:42 pm - Reply

I feel bad but I voted again πŸ™‚

• RosemaryMarie April 12, 2018 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Awwwww… don’t feel bad. <3 Thank you for voting. :D

9. Jes2G April 13, 2018 at 11:11 am - Reply

Gordon!! You lying bastard. Gosh, Clementine looks just like him! I bet she’s going to be gorgeous.

• Kymber April 13, 2018 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Right? (Regarding Gordon. He turned out to be such a slime.) I haven’t seen Clementine aged up, so I’m really excited to see how she turns out. πŸ˜€

10. heatherfeather19 April 13, 2018 at 10:58 pm - Reply

He admitted to cheating? >:I Good riddance. I hope Stella can find a way to be happy. She has a lot to be grateful for with her daughter and good friend Mary by her side.

I was really tempted to vote again, it’s right there… >,<

• Kymber April 14, 2018 at 6:56 am - Reply

LOL You can vote as often as you like. πŸ˜€

Yes, Gordon is a schmuck if ever there was one. I say good riddance, too.

Hi, my name is Kymber but you may know me by my pseudonym, Rosemary Castevet. I’m an author, simmer, Registered Nurse, Judy Garland devoteeΒ and horror buff. Did I mention I’m currently owned by Cesare the cat? On top of all of that, I’m a redheaded INFJ who is also a vegan.