Bonus Post: What Could Have Been!

Well, it seems there was some bitter-sweetness going on in chapter 5.11’s comment section. lol

It seems some of you were feeling a little sad that you would never know what Myung and Holden’s child might look like.

But, guess what? I played around with them in CAS and made pretend children for them because I, too, was curious!

Here is what happened! I can’t wait to hear what you think!

Bonus Post: What Could Have Been!Bonus Post: What Could Have Been!Bonus Post: What Could Have Been!Bonus Post: What Could Have Been!

2018-07-24T21:14:15+00:00

1. bmitjessesue July 20, 2018 at 10:07 am - Reply

gorgoeous! That one female sooo looks like her for sure. Love them all, but I am very much looking forward to what is coming on the horizon!!

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 10:24 am - Reply

Thank you! πŸ˜€ The last female? I thought so, too. Out of the four, my faves are the last two.

Oh, yes, what’s coming up is something I can’t wait for, too!

• bmitjessesue July 20, 2018 at 10:49 am - Reply

I really like the last male. I prefer the blond female because she has a softer nose.

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 11:33 am - Reply

Yes, I totally agree. I liked the last male because he looked more like he picked up some of Myung’s genes. I agree with the nose on the last female. The first female has Marty’s nose, I think.

2. loladiamond01 July 20, 2018 at 10:19 am - Reply

Ah, they are all beautiful. Good genes, definitely! Anyway, I would like to know who Holden eventually chooses to make little potential heirs. Might be that one girl whose name starts with J and isn’t Jowita?

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 10:26 am - Reply

Thank you, Jowita. πŸ˜€ Holden’s choice is coming up soon because I’m a little bit behind schedule! LOL

Hmmm….. do you speak of Julie? πŸ˜€ I know you ship them something fierce. :O I make no promises. :O

3. lifeslemonslegacy July 20, 2018 at 10:30 am - Reply

OMG! They are gorgeous! But I’m not sad because I am sure Holden’s real babies will be just as beautiful. This did satisfy my desire to see what they could make, so thanks for that 😊

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 10:34 am - Reply

You are so welcome! And thank you, too, for the lovely comment. I thought they looked pretty good, too. haha Holden needs to think about his future and soon because we are a bit behind schedule! LOL

4. NotJustaBook July 20, 2018 at 11:02 am - Reply

They’re so pretty! I especially think the blonde woman looks gorgeous πŸ™‚
    I have no doubt that the actual heir/spares will look just as gorgeous though. Holden still did the right thing!
    I loved seeing how his kids could have looked πŸ™‚ thanks for sharing, Kym <3

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 11:35 am - Reply

Thank you, Louise. πŸ˜€ I like the blonde woman, too.

I think you’re right about the actual heir/spares. I’m glad you liked seeing what could have been. πŸ˜€

5. Rosie July 20, 2018 at 11:53 am - Reply

No wonder she wanted his genes! as I thought, they make gorgeous kids. πŸ˜€

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 12:11 pm - Reply

LOL! Thank you, Rosie! Myung was right and knew what she wanted, she just couldn’t get Holden on board with her. πŸ˜›

6. raymondsanti July 20, 2018 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Those kids are gorgeous! So good looking πŸ™‚ They both have very good genetics

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 12:13 pm - Reply

Thank you, Raymond! πŸ™‚ I was pleasantly surprised by how they turned out. Hopefully, the heir will look good, too. πŸ˜€

7. Jes2G July 20, 2018 at 12:08 pm - Reply

I’m too excited about leaving early to work, and I could wait lol. They’re all cute! Hopefully Holden’s real children will be just as beautiful.

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 12:14 pm - Reply

Thank you, Jess! haha YAY for getting off work early! I’m glad you took a peek. LOL Hopefully, you’re right about the real children.

8. cathytea July 20, 2018 at 12:29 pm - Reply

Oh, the brown – haired boy looks so much like gorgeous Jinyoung from GOT7 !

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 12:45 pm - Reply

Wow, I didn’t see that! Thank you so much! πŸ˜€ I think out of all of them, he was my fav.

9. Simsophonique July 20, 2018 at 1:49 pm - Reply

The first son is Holden Junior. The first daughter is Myung and Rosetta with the round eyes of Marty. The second son is both Myung and Holden and the second is very unique.

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 1:57 pm - Reply

Thank you! πŸ™‚ That’s a great way to categorize them. πŸ˜€

10. audreyfld July 20, 2018 at 2:21 pm - Reply

Any of those children would have been gorgeous! Great genes!

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 2:24 pm - Reply

Thank you, Audrey πŸ™‚ It’s too bad we couldn’t use them, right? πŸ˜€ Hopefully, the real heir will turn out well.

11. socallucyfan July 20, 2018 at 2:37 pm - Reply

Those children are gorgeous, but with those genes would you expect anything else?
    He still did the right thing though.

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 2:56 pm - Reply

LOL Thank you so much. I was a little bummed not to get to use the two of them together, but Holden did the right thing. πŸ˜€

12. Lila Remonn July 20, 2018 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Wow, their theoretical kids are all so beautiful, especially the last πŸ˜€

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Thank you! I thought the last one was especially pretty, too. πŸ˜€

13. snazzle July 20, 2018 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Did you happen to save any of these theoretical babies? If so, would you be willing to share? I’m gearing up to start a new save (an ISBI LOL) and would happily put any of these lovelies in town. If not, I understand totally.. they’re just gorgeous. πŸ™‚

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 7:12 pm - Reply

Oh wow! There’s an idea! πŸ˜€ I’ll have to look in my bin because I am not sure if I just took pics or if I saved them to the bin, too. πŸ˜€ Thank you for your interest!

And, an ISBI! Those are my favorites! I always thought if I did a challenge, it would be an IBSI. lol I can’t wait to see yours and I will let you know about whether I saved those or not. πŸ™‚

14. heatherfeather19 July 20, 2018 at 10:36 pm - Reply

Love this, I always find it interesting to see how two Sims genetics will mix. Of course their kids would be gorgeous, but I’m glad Holden made the right decision for him. πŸ™‚

• Kymber July 20, 2018 at 10:46 pm - Reply

Thank you, Heather πŸ™‚ I find that interesting, too. I’m glad Holden made the decision he did, too.

15. joliesattic July 20, 2018 at 10:56 pm - Reply

Since they all seem to have twins, they’d probably be twins too!

• Kymber July 21, 2018 at 4:48 am - Reply

LOL! Nooooooo! πŸ˜› That would just be my luck. lol

16. Simsered July 22, 2018 at 9:26 pm - Reply

They certainly are gorgeous, but I’m sure Holden’s actual children will be just as beautiful!

• Kymber July 22, 2018 at 9:41 pm - Reply

Thank you so much.I sure hope so. πŸ˜€

17. lisabeesims July 23, 2018 at 7:29 pm - Reply

They were quite beautiful

• Kymber July 25, 2018 at 11:57 am - Reply

Thank you, Lisa. πŸ™‚

18. sempreviva July 29, 2018 at 4:11 am - Reply

Aaawww that’s too bad that those kids are never really going to see the light of day (that last female one especially is gorgeous) – but I’m sure that Holden’s genes are able to make any heir beautiful, lol – he’s just sooo handsome! 😍
    Looking forward to see the actual heir! <3

• Kymber July 30, 2018 at 5:01 am - Reply

Thank you πŸ™‚ I thought the last girl was especially beautiful, too, because she picked up more of Myung’s genes. I’m looking forward to seeing the actual heir, too! <3

Hi, my name is Kymber but you may know me by my pseudonym, Rosemary Castevet. I’m an author, simmer, Registered Nurse, Judy Garland devoteeΒ and horror buff. Did I mention I’m currently owned by Cesare the cat? On top of all of that, I’m a redheaded INFJ who is also a vegan.