Sneak Peek – Generation 5!

For this generation’s sneak peek, I wanted to show you the twins’ brownstone that Christopher also lives at with them:

This is Chris’ room:

Rosetta’s room:

Some of the above details have changed slightly since these pics were taken. For instance, the kitchen counters are black now and I through some teal into the mix instead of straight up yellow.

Now, these are the pics I’ve been working on if you haven’t seen them already:

Thank you, Bee (Poses by Bee), for making some awesome dance poses for Holden! I love them so much and can’t wait to show them off! Thank you, my friends, for tuning in and always showing me such kind support! See you next Saturday at 10 a.m. EST!

Oh, I forgot to mention that there is a chatbox now in my sidebar! ——–>
So, if you would like to leave me a message, feel free. If I’m on, I’ll most likely answer right away! Keep in mind all messages are public. <3

2018-06-05T18:49:50+00:00

1. audreyfld April 28, 2018 at 10:10 am - Reply

Ohhh. I loved the brownstone! I noticed the double staircase. A definite must in sims 3. In Sims 4 they just walk through each other! Lol. Holden is hot in those ballet poses. ❤️ He is cut. Great job Bee!

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 11:58 am - Reply

Thank you so much! I’m glad you love the brownstone. I have always wanted to use it in my story but never saw a good opportunity until now. I’ve played this house many times. 😀

Holden is definitely cut, that’s for sure. I’m so glad you like him. <3

2. loladiamond01 April 28, 2018 at 10:10 am - Reply

The house is so classy. I can’t wait for Holden’s generations.
    I think all the new pictures are beautiful and so are all your Sims presented on them 😀

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 12:00 pm - Reply

Thank you, Jowita. 🙂 I love this house a lot and have wanted to use it in my story for some time now. I didn’t show it, but it is the first house Leo ever bought. He didn’t get much of a chance to live there, though.

Holden’s generation is going to be so much fun! I think. LOL Let’s hope! 😀

I’m glad you like the pics. 😀 😀

3. sempreviva April 28, 2018 at 10:33 am - Reply

The house is so lovely! And Rosetta’s room is so… Rosetta! <3 I really love the poses and I can't wait to see how Holden's generation will play out!

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 12:01 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! <3 You're right about Rosetta's room... it's so her. lol I can't wait to see how Holden's generation plays out, too, and I'm glad you're looking forward to it.

4. NotJustaBook April 28, 2018 at 11:48 am - Reply

Your interior decorating is on point 😀 it looks so great! I was a little sad when I remembered there wouldn’t be a chapter today, but then we got this, so thank you! <3 I'm really looking forward to next Saturday!

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Louise. 😀 I love to decorate which is a plus since I can’t build. LOLOL

I was a little sad there was no chapter today, too. haha But it’s a good thing there wasn’t because I had to tinker and fix some things in my new save. 😀 I’m so glad you enjoyed the sneak peek. <3

• NotJustaBook April 28, 2018 at 12:10 pm - Reply

You and me both, ha, ha 😀 decorating is awesome!

I’m glad to hear you got time to do that, then! It’s guaranteed to be great when we get the next chapter <3

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 2:15 pm - Reply

Let us hope so! LOL 😀

5. cathytea April 28, 2018 at 12:19 pm - Reply

I’m excited !

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Thank you, CT! 🙂 Me, too!

6. Jes2G April 28, 2018 at 2:13 pm - Reply

Gray, yellow, and white are one of my favorite color schemes! But, that’s neither here nor there lol. I think I may be ready for gen 5 now…maybe lol.

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 2:17 pm - Reply

LOL! 😀 Yellow is my favorite color and when I was decorating, this all just seemed to come together.

Only maybe? 😀

• Jes2G April 28, 2018 at 2:18 pm - Reply

Jury is still out lol

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 2:53 pm - Reply

Eep! 😀

• Jes2G April 28, 2018 at 2:54 pm

Ha ha! I’m just messin. I really am looking forward to it. 😛

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 2:59 pm

LOL 😀 I thought you were. 😀 For a minute, though, I thought I might still be on probation. 😛

• Jes2G April 28, 2018 at 2:59 pm

HA!!! Well, there’s always threat of that lol.

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 3:08 pm

I will have to watch my step haha 😀

• Jes2G April 28, 2018 at 3:19 pm

That would be wise.

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 8:18 pm

LOL! I’m rolling! 😀

• Jes2G April 28, 2018 at 8:38 pm

Tee hee hee 😀

7. Lila Remonn April 28, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

What a lovely townhouse! I really like that combination of traditional design and clean-lined, modern furniture.
    Great pictures, Fletcher seems to be a pretty important character in this generation… 😉
    I love the minimal look of your blog now! The chatbox is great, is it a feature that comes with your plan?

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Thank you, Lila! 😀 You could say that about Fletcher. 😀 😀

I’m so glad you like the look of the blog. I tend to like the minimal look, too. Because I’m self-hosted now, all I had to do was sign up for the chatbox, copy the code and paste it into a widget. The wordpress.com host won’t allow that particular code because it uses javascript.

8. socallucyfan April 28, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

That sneak peek was great. I am excited for not only Gen. 5, but for The Inheritance as well.
    And those dance pics of Holden; WOW!!! 🙂
    And that chat box looks awesome. I may have to try it out. Just to say hi.

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 8:23 pm - Reply

I’m so glad you’re excited! It makes me really want to do a good job. 😀

Bee did a good job with the poses, didn’t she? I absolutely cannot wait for you to see the others! Woot!

You can say hi anytime you want in that chatbox! It’s there to use and abuse! LOL

9. Rosie April 28, 2018 at 7:54 pm - Reply

I’m loving the house and the pictures! I’m so excited for whats’ to come. 😀

• Kymber April 28, 2018 at 8:26 pm - Reply

YAY! I’m so glad! Thank you. I can’t wait, too!

10. Marjorie Flo Watts April 28, 2018 at 10:36 pm - Reply

Okay, I am all ready to go!! Can’t wait! I love their house, and they should have a lot of fun there. I’m anxious to see those poses in use, too. Have a good week, Kymber, happy writing and simming. ♥

• Kymber April 29, 2018 at 9:12 pm - Reply

Thank you, Marj! <3 I'm so glad you're excited for the new generation to begin! I'm excited about it, too. :) I also can't wait for you to see the poses! They are so awesome! I hope you have a good week, too.

11. joliesattic April 29, 2018 at 12:42 am - Reply

I like it! I like the white, but I’m sure the black looks good too!. Can’t wait.

• Kymber April 29, 2018 at 9:13 pm - Reply

Thank you, Jolie! I’m so glad you love it. <3 I'm so excited for Holden's story to begin.

12. Simsophonique April 29, 2018 at 1:19 pm - Reply

a marvellous mix between modernity and tradition. You did a fantastic job Kymber.

13. freja64 April 29, 2018 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Such a happy home! <3 You go from sunshine to chocolate, very tasty!

• Kymber April 29, 2018 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! <3 Yes, sunshine to chocolate! Other than adding a peanut butter shake, what could be better? LOL

• freja64 April 30, 2018 at 11:44 am - Reply

lmao! I could easily imagine happily slurping away at one in that awesome kitchen 😉

• Kymber April 30, 2018 at 3:35 pm - Reply

Oh, me, too, believe me. 😀

14. lisabeesims April 30, 2018 at 7:54 pm - Reply

Fab

15. lisabeesims April 30, 2018 at 7:55 pm - Reply

I don’t know how I missed this in the group. But Facebook makes me so angry!

• Kymber May 1, 2018 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Oh, don’t worry, Lisa. I didn’t post this in the group this time. 🙂 I haven’t been able to spend a lot of time there recently so I didn’t want to post only when I’m promoting my story. It didn’t seem right to do that. 🙂 But I will return when I can. <3

• lisabeesims May 1, 2018 at 10:53 pm - Reply

OH that is ok for your readers who love you and want to read your work <3 Never an issue!

• Kymber May 2, 2018 at 10:33 am - Reply

You are so sweet. I was just trying to be courteous and I so appreciate your support and love. <3 Thank you so much.

• lisabeesims May 2, 2018 at 12:09 pm

You’re very welcome. There are seasons for everything and sometimes there are seasons that you just keep me in the post. Will wait for the season of plenty!

16. heatherfeather19 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 pm - Reply

Looks very nice! I like the decor, that’s something I really struggle with myself. I’m sure the twins + Chris will love living there! And nice job on the pictures at the end. The creepy editing for the inheritance one really matches that story.

• Kymber May 2, 2018 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! 🙂 I’m so glad you like it. I can decorate, I just can’t build. lol I wish I could do both. I’m glad you like the pics at the end, too. I redid them all several times. LOLOL 😀

17. faith May 3, 2018 at 2:41 pm - Reply

Wow – this place looks uh-may-zing!!! You’ve decorated it so well!! Can’t wait for more…..

• Kymber May 3, 2018 at 2:59 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, faith! I really appreciate the encouragement! <3

• faith May 3, 2018 at 3:53 pm - Reply

You are so welcome sweetie!!!

18. toinspireus May 5, 2018 at 9:20 pm - Reply

The brownstone layout is gorgeous!

• Kymber May 5, 2018 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! I’ve never lived in a brownstone but have always really loved them.