It’s the 20s!: Gordon is Surprised

15161718192021232224

divider 2

Thank you for reading!55F606C8ED5C07EED8D53204A1E520C1    instagram-logo-transparent-background_zps6befc220 Tumblr-3.5-for-iOS-app-icon-small 1468674008_15   photo tdr
divider 2

2018-03-10T12:25:57+00:00

1. Marjorie Watts March 7, 2018 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Being more pleasant would be a step in the right direction!! I want to know why he doesn’t seem pleased about the pregnancy, and what his “out of town” business is!! Nosey, aren’t I?? =D

• RosemaryMarie March 7, 2018 at 4:37 pm - Reply

It’s definitely okay to be nosy! haha I’m glad you are. And you are right about Gordon and his attitude.

2. loladiamond01 March 7, 2018 at 3:24 pm - Reply

Oh dear, what’s up with Gordon? I hope we will eventually find out!

• RosemaryMarie March 7, 2018 at 3:28 pm - Reply

Oh, you definitely will! He’s such a scowler in game. 😛 I feel sorry for Stella.

3. Rosie March 7, 2018 at 6:41 pm - Reply

Me thinks there is just a simple misunderstanding. Hope they figure it out!

• RosemaryMarie March 7, 2018 at 6:44 pm - Reply

You just might be right! Wouldn’t that be nice?

4. Violincat March 7, 2018 at 7:00 pm - Reply

Maybe he’s not evil and just has a serious case of “Resting Bitch Face”!

• RosemaryMarie March 7, 2018 at 7:08 pm - Reply

LMAO! OMG, if you saw him in game, that’s exactly what you would say! You just made me LOL! 😀

• Violincat March 7, 2018 at 7:10 pm - Reply

Also, if he had darker hair, he’d really look like Gomez Addams. Maybe it’s the moustache.

• RosemaryMarie March 7, 2018 at 7:36 pm - Reply

That’s what I thought, too! LOLOL I was definitely getting a Gomez vibe from him! 😀

5. Jes2G March 7, 2018 at 7:44 pm - Reply

Oh really Gordon? I hope you’re serious.

• RosemaryMarie March 7, 2018 at 7:49 pm - Reply

Haha I hope so, too! :O 😀

6. lisabeesims March 8, 2018 at 3:53 am - Reply

Could there be hope that he actually softens?? <3

• RosemaryMarie March 8, 2018 at 3:56 am - Reply

Let’s hope so! LOL 😀 <3

7. bmitjessesue March 8, 2018 at 9:52 am - Reply

I love all these comments! Especially the resting bitch face one. But until she knows for sure, she is doing herself and the baby harm! Hire a detective Stella. We all….Ummm I mean you need to know!

• RosemaryMarie March 8, 2018 at 10:04 am - Reply

Thanks, Bee 😀 Wasn’t that great? The whole Gomez Addams thing had me rolling because I can see it! I think I might have to make the Addams Family! LOL

LOL Yes, (we) Stella needs to know already!

• bmitjessesue March 8, 2018 at 11:24 am - Reply

Oh please do!

• RosemaryMarie March 8, 2018 at 11:56 am - Reply

Make the Addams Family? Oh, if only I was that good. Gomez face up there was quite by accident.

8. heatherfeather19 March 11, 2018 at 4:30 pm - Reply

Hmmm, maybe Gordon isn’t as bad as he appears? Maybe he just needed some self-reflection!

• RosemaryMarie March 11, 2018 at 4:33 pm - Reply

You just might be right about that. 😀 Hopefully, Stella and Mary have bee wrong about him.

9. Dracul Van Helsing March 16, 2018 at 6:07 pm - Reply

Ah yes, the soul captured in a painting.

Gordon has probably never before seen the image he projects to the world.

• RosemaryMarie March 16, 2018 at 6:56 pm - Reply

You are definitely right about that. 🙂

10. joliesattic March 23, 2018 at 2:46 pm - Reply

My husband calls that look a “resting bitch face”. Some people never look happy and probably aren’t.

• RosemaryMarie March 23, 2018 at 5:36 pm - Reply