It’s the 20s: a Growing Suspicion

divider 2

Thank you for reading!55F606C8ED5C07EED8D53204A1E520C1    instagram-logo-transparent-background_zps6befc220 Tumblr-3.5-for-iOS-app-icon-small 1468674008_15   photo tdr
divider 2

2018-03-08T11:48:28+00:00

1. NotJustaBook February 28, 2018 at 10:14 am - Reply

Stella is a very pretty sim and the pictures are very lovely! It does seem like that Gordon is up to no good – I feel bad for her :/

• RosemaryMarie February 28, 2018 at 6:33 pm - Reply

Thank you, Louise. 🙂 That Gordon… It’s never clear who’s side he’s on. LOL He always looks miffed. 😛

• NotJustaBook March 1, 2018 at 2:26 am - Reply

Oh, I just thought I’d mention that you’ve spelled the title ‘suspician’. Just so you know 🙂

2. bmitjessesue February 28, 2018 at 11:07 am - Reply

Stalking time! She deserves better and if he truly married her for the money, she needs to make sure he gets none of it at all. We need evidence! Go get it girl!

• RosemaryMarie February 28, 2018 at 6:34 pm - Reply

Yes, she needs to find out for sure. 😀 She’s getting on it! 😀 lolol

3. loladiamond01 February 28, 2018 at 11:12 am - Reply

Oh goodness. I need to know!

4. sempreviva February 28, 2018 at 11:15 am - Reply

Oh dear… Gordon gives me “Don Draper” (from Mad Men) vibes… certainly up to no good! I hope the truth comes out eventually! :O

• RosemaryMarie February 28, 2018 at 6:35 pm - Reply

Oh, man, now I really wish I’d watched Mad Men. I always meant to. It looked so good. I hope the truth comes out soon, too 😀

• sempreviva March 1, 2018 at 2:37 am - Reply

Oh, do it! 😀 It’s so good <3 Netflix actually just released it (at least in my country, it might have been up for longer in the US), so I'm watching it again! 😁

5. bellagorilla February 28, 2018 at 11:37 am - Reply

Mary is such a good friend. Glad to see Stella has someone like her by her side.

• RosemaryMarie February 28, 2018 at 6:36 pm - Reply

I love Mary and Stella’s friendship. They are always there for one another and always doing fun things together. Hopefully, after Stella finds out what she needs to know, she can lighten up and have some fun with Mary again.

6. Rosie February 28, 2018 at 2:54 pm - Reply

Awe, such lovely shots!! 😀 I love this little side story/gameplay.

• RosemaryMarie February 28, 2018 at 6:38 pm - Reply

Thank you, Rosie. 🙂 It’s a nice and refreshing change for me.

7. lisabeesims March 1, 2018 at 1:25 am - Reply

Such a sad story .. she deserves so much better!

• RosemaryMarie March 1, 2018 at 8:11 am - Reply

I agree. Perhaps she’s wrong. Who knows? 🙂

• lisabeesims March 1, 2018 at 1:00 pm - Reply

I thought he was a cad right off the bat

• RosemaryMarie March 1, 2018 at 2:55 pm - Reply

Maybe if he didn’t always have a scowl on his face. LOL

• lisabeesims March 1, 2018 at 6:21 pm

Yes lol

8. Marjorie Flo Watts March 1, 2018 at 4:25 pm - Reply

I truly like this side-story! I know it’s game-play, but you do a great job with the pics! Gordon – hmph – I hope his snide bubble gets burst very soon! Stella is very pretty, by the way. I’m glad she is following her instincts! And being pregnant, they might be a bit more powerful. I hope you are enjoying Mad Men!! =)

• RosemaryMarie March 1, 2018 at 5:46 pm - Reply

I’m so glad Mad Men was brought up because it was always on my list; now I’ve just moved it up to the front. haha As for Gordon, I hear you. He does seem very snide in game with that constant displeased scowl.

9. SimmeraldOtter March 1, 2018 at 11:00 pm - Reply

I love the colour palette in these pictures! They’re so pretty!
    Ugh, Gordon, I don’t even know what your personality is like, but *shakes head*
    Sorry I haven’t caught up with your story yet! I’m quite busy these days, but there’s a few more weeks to the holidays, so I’ll definitely be back by then! I’m excited to start reading again 😊

• RosemaryMarie March 2, 2018 at 8:24 am - Reply

Thank you so much. 🙂 I’m so glad you’re excited to read. Your words are so kind and encouraging, I really appreciate them.

As for Gordon, he’s such a scowler, it’s hard to tell what his personality is under that. lol

10. Jes2G March 3, 2018 at 2:03 pm - Reply

Awww, poor Stella.

• RosemaryMarie March 3, 2018 at 8:21 pm - Reply

I know. She’s so sweet. I’m just glad she has Mary as a friend.

• Jes2G March 4, 2018 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Hopefully at some point she’ll listen to Mary…and everyone.

11. Dracul Van Helsing March 24, 2018 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Love the illustrations and the outfits in this story.

Of course as I’ve mentioned to you before, I’m a big fan of the decade of the Roaring 20s.

• RosemaryMarie March 25, 2018 at 9:24 am - Reply

Thank you! Yes, I remember you saying that. I really love Art Deco and the clothing of the time.