Mood Board #2/#3 Marty & Xalen

Sorry for all of the tag spam last week. These have just been such a fun thing to try. Lila of The Kingston Legacy also nominated me to do mood boards! Her own mood boards are gorgeous! Thank you, Lila!

My second and third mood boards belong to Marty and Xalen. I hope you like it and will continue do your own mood boards. I have to say, I’ve really enjoyed seeing the ones everyone has posted so far. 🙂

First up is Marty:martys mood board Now, Xalen:
xalens mood board

divider 2

Thanks for reading,
55F606C8ED5C07EED8D53204A1E520C1
    instagram-logo-transparent-background_zps6befc220 Tumblr-3.5-for-iOS-app-icon-small 1468674008_15   photo tdr

divider 2

2018-06-15T12:26:33+00:00

1. sempreviva February 27, 2018 at 10:23 am - Reply

These are so beautiful, I love them both!! <3 <3 I love the feet photo in the middle of each one, lol! 🙂

• RosemaryMarie February 27, 2018 at 10:37 am - Reply

Thank you so much. I’m glad you love them. <3 <3 You noticed the feet photo on each one. Awwww 😀

2. loladiamond01 February 27, 2018 at 10:35 am - Reply

These are so romantic. Love them.

• RosemaryMarie February 27, 2018 at 10:37 am - Reply

Thank you, Jowita. <3 I'm so glad you do.

3. cathytea February 27, 2018 at 11:36 am - Reply

These are so perfect !

• RosemaryMarie February 27, 2018 at 11:45 am - Reply

Thank you, Cathy! As soon as I saw those shoes and pants, I knew I had Xalen right there! LOL

4. lisabeesims February 27, 2018 at 12:19 pm - Reply

Beautiful .. I love the rings <3

5. NotJustaBook February 27, 2018 at 1:54 pm - Reply

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, I love Xalen’s moodboard <3 Marty's too, of course, but Xalen's is just so perfect! 😀

6. Rosie February 27, 2018 at 2:18 pm - Reply

I love it! 😀

7. Lila Remonn February 27, 2018 at 3:39 pm - Reply

You’re welcome! I love these, especially Xalen’s- so elegant 😍

8. Marjorie Flo Watts March 1, 2018 at 4:14 pm - Reply

Xalen’s is perfecto!!! You caught his spirit and love for Marty just right. Marty’s is her to a T, the soft, feminine tomboy, and the rings were beautiful! The only thing missing from her was blue boots! =D

• RosemaryMarie March 1, 2018 at 5:45 pm - Reply

You are so right about that! hahaha I think she will never outgrow those rain boots. 🙂

9. Simsophonique March 2, 2018 at 12:41 pm - Reply

Mais oui tout est possible Xalen (and you are the proof)
    Wonderful moodboard the colours are in harmony !

• RosemaryMarie March 2, 2018 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! 🙂

• Simsophonique March 3, 2018 at 2:48 pm - Reply

You are welcome ! I hope my French wasn’t too hard to translate.

• RosemaryMarie March 3, 2018 at 8:22 pm - Reply

Not at all. I don’t speak French but I think it is a beautiful sounding language.

• Simsophonique March 4, 2018 at 4:41 am

French is amazing because it’s a very rich language with fine details if you dig it.

• RosemaryMarie March 4, 2018 at 11:24 am

I love listening to it.

• Simsophonique March 5, 2018 at 11:54 am

Thank you on my side, I love English as I like French but I am only fluent in French.

10. freja64 March 14, 2018 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Hi! Your mood boards are awesome and really inspiring! 🙂 I finally got around to make one, too. It is here if you want to check it out:

• RosemaryMarie March 14, 2018 at 9:59 pm - Reply

Your mood board is terrific! I really like it a lot and I think it speaks to your character’s personality perfectly. <3

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept