Mood Board #1 Blue

Guess what? Another tag! This time, I was tagged by Jowita of neverdoitagain fame. She did a mood board for Sam that I found to be so like him, it was great!

My first mood board is Blue’s. But even if I didn’t tell you whose it was, I’m sure 99.9% of you would have said, “Oh, that’s Blue’s!” lol

Without further ado, I present Blue’s Mood Board:

Blues mood board

I will do some of the other characters as well as more of the OC tag.

My Nominees:
FabTiffSim Historically Inaccurate
Stories by Bee
Eternally Yours
Cathy Tea’s SimLit Anthology
lisabeesims
New Beginnings
Gravity by Rosie
Set Apart

divider 2

This is just a small added note to ask if anyone has any badges/buttons for their site? If so, I would love to display them on my blogroll page! Let me know in the comments. Also, feel free to take one of mine if you want to. Thank you.

55F606C8ED5C07EED8D53204A1E520C1    instagram-logo-transparent-background_zps6befc220 Tumblr-3.5-for-iOS-app-icon-small 1468674008_15   photo tdr

divider 2

2018-06-15T12:26:50+00:00

No Comments

1. NotJustaBook February 20, 2018 at 10:10 am - Reply

Blue’s moodboard is super cute and you’re right – so like her, nobody could mistake it for anyone else’s 🙂

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:17 am - Reply

Thank you so much, Louise. 🙂 I thought the same thing! lol I didn’t tag you because I saw Jowita had. I can’t wait to see yours if you decide to do them. 🙂

• NotJustaBook February 20, 2018 at 10:18 am - Reply

Ha, ha, yes, Jowita tagged everyone! 😀 I’ve already done them – I can see why the post might have gotten lost in the flurry of posts lately, lol! 😛

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:19 am - Reply

Oh! LOL I just haven’t checked my reader yet. I can’t wait to see them, though! 😀

• loladiamond01 February 20, 2018 at 10:34 am - Reply

I DID tag most of you just because I wanted everyone to share the fun of doing it!

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 11:01 am

That’s the way to do it! 😀 😀 I’m glad you did.

2. sempreviva February 20, 2018 at 10:17 am - Reply

This is such a sweet moodboard! I love that it’s so homey and country-style – exactly like Blue herself! <3

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:18 am - Reply

Thank you so much! <3 I figured I wouldn't have to say that it was Blue's because you would all know right away. haha

• sempreviva February 20, 2018 at 10:20 am - Reply

Oh but I loved seeing her cute face again so it was better this way! 😀

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:25 am - Reply

Awww that’s so sweet. I do miss her. <3

3. loladiamond01 February 20, 2018 at 10:36 am - Reply

It is so Blue-like, agreed. ❤️ And I felt so famous for a moment, lol.

4. cathytea February 20, 2018 at 10:57 am - Reply

Oh, so fun ! Thanks for the tag! I’m doing an OCtag for Mallory , so maybe I’ll do a mood board , too!

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 11:02 am - Reply

That would be awesome! I can’t wait to see Mallory’s OC tag and mood board. She is one of my favorite characters of yours!

5. socallucyfan February 20, 2018 at 11:39 am - Reply

You are right. That is so Blue. Once again it shows how much she has grown, and her amazing journey. If you had done a mood board for Blue as a teen, it would have been the polar opposite.

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 11:51 am - Reply

You are so right about that! Maybe I should have done that one, too. LOL

• socallucyfan February 20, 2018 at 11:53 am - Reply

She has grown so much. It would have been unrecognizable.

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 1:27 pm - Reply

That is so true! She is probably the character who needs the “Most Changed” award. LOL

• socallucyfan February 20, 2018 at 9:01 pm

For sure 🙂

6. raymondsanti February 20, 2018 at 12:57 pm - Reply

How pretty! It shows off Blue’s mature side well. Thank you for the nomination ❤️

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 1:28 pm - Reply

You are so welcome! I can’t wait to see what you do with it. <3

7. Lila Remonn February 20, 2018 at 2:47 pm - Reply

Such a cute moodboard! May I ask what exactly is the badge/button?

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm - Reply

Thank you, Lila! The badge/button, whatever you want to call it is basically what identifies your site (kind of like a banner, but smaller). Mine are in my sidebar on the right. You can see what I have if you go to my Blogroll

• Lila Remonn February 20, 2018 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Oooh okay! I’ll be sure to create one when I can play Sims again 🙂

• loladiamond01 February 20, 2018 at 3:29 pm - Reply

Yay, we can now both use the secret knowledge on how to link stuff in the comments. Love it, haha.

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 6:34 pm - Reply

hahaha! You made me laugh, Jowita! 😛 😀

8. Rosie February 20, 2018 at 2:50 pm - Reply

It’s so perfect, and thanks for the tag. 😉

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 3:00 pm - Reply

Thank you and you are so welcome! I can’t wait to see what you do.

• Rosie February 20, 2018 at 4:24 pm - Reply

Oh, you know its gotta be K.C and Kyle. 😉

9. lisabeesims February 20, 2018 at 7:02 pm - Reply

I will dig into your brain and see if I can pull up a mood board for Snow

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 7:37 pm - Reply

LOL YAY! I can’t wait to see it! 😀

• lisabeesims February 20, 2018 at 9:04 pm - Reply

I’m also considering maybe even EVella

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:32 pm - Reply

Oh yes! You know I would love that!

• lisabeesims February 20, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Lol … I’m thinking of Leica light and dark update I could contrast the two … putting my thinking cap on. Are there any rules for mood boards

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:35 pm

None that I know of. 😀 The sky is the limit! I can’t wait to see what you come up with! <3 This is exciting!

• lisabeesims February 20, 2018 at 10:43 pm

Lol I have a few ideas

10. amyqueen February 20, 2018 at 9:57 pm - Reply

Aww this is so cute; I agree with sempreviva in that it gives off a very homey vibe~
    I’ve yet to meet Blue, but she appears to be quite peaceful 🙂

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:33 pm - Reply

Ummmm…. not at first, but she gets there. LOL 😀

• RosemaryMarie February 20, 2018 at 10:33 pm - Reply

Oh! My manners have left me! I also meant to say thank you. 🙂

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept