The Gender Bend Challenge!

I was tagged a while back by Amy to do this challenge. I apologize for publishing this post so much later. It was a lot of fun to do. I wanted to get a different pic of Matt but I don’t have time. So, here it goes “as is.” πŸ˜€

In this challenge, I did not change any facial features even though I wanted to really badly! lol What I changed: hairstyle, makeup, clothing.

As far as tagging goes, if you have not been tagged, please do this because I love seeing the characters like this. πŸ™‚

Thank you again for the tag, Amy!

2018-06-15T12:26:24+00:00

1. Kater Creation June 4, 2018 at 7:23 am - Reply

Blue looks a lot like her father.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:24 am - Reply

I thought so, too! I think his cheeks look like Chrissy, but I see a lot of Leo there, too.

2. Fibijean June 4, 2018 at 8:20 am - Reply

Blue looks just like Leo Jr. and Holden clearly takes after his mother!

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:26 am - Reply

Hiya, Fibi! I miss you and I’m glad you stopped in. <3 I was so busy comparing boy-Blue to Leo, I didn’t think to put her next to Leo Jr. But I think you’re right! πŸ˜€

3. dandylion240 June 4, 2018 at 8:58 am - Reply

I think Blue looks a lot like her dad with dark hair. I miss Leo πŸ™
    Matt looks good male or female.

• audreyfld June 4, 2018 at 10:26 am - Reply

The most striking one is Blue. You don’t realize how much she looks like her Dad until you change them.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:35 am - Reply

Thank you, Audrey. πŸ™‚ I couldn’t believe how boy-Blue looked! I think he has Chrissy’s cheeks but I thought for the most part, she looked like Leo.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:33 am - Reply

Thank you so much. πŸ™‚ Oh, boy, do I miss Leo, too!I think Matt looks good either way, too. Xalen, on the other hand, well not so great as a girl. lol

4. NotJustaBook June 4, 2018 at 9:32 am - Reply

Matt makes for an extremely lovely lady! Xalen… Xalen belongs in the realm of male characters who are better as males because he’s just too manly to look good as a woman… (sorry Xalen). He can hang out with Lady Carlo, lol πŸ˜›

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:34 am - Reply

Thank you, Louise! πŸ™‚ I think so, too! It surprised me when I saw him as a girl. But it was the good kind of surprise. lol

He can hang out with Lady Carlo. hahahaha Oh my, sounds interesting. πŸ˜€

5. Rosie June 4, 2018 at 11:41 am - Reply

Oh wow, Blue looks just like her dad! Good thing she did come out a girl, otherwise we’d be calling her Leo Jr.! XD

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:36 am - Reply

Thank you, Rosie! πŸ™‚ Oh, that had me in stitches! Otherwise we’d be calling her Leo Jr. LOLOLOL

6. loladiamond01 June 4, 2018 at 11:48 am - Reply

Marty is super similar to her dad!
    And I would love to see Memphis and Leo, too, just so we could get the whole squad of heirs πŸ˜€
    I agree with Louise, Xalen looks MUCH better as a man.
    I don’t think Blue looks just like Leo. That nose she definitely got from Chrissy.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:39 am - Reply

Oh yes, I will Memphis and Leo for sure. πŸ˜€ That sounds like fun! I will get on that after I finish up The Inheritance’s first chapter.

Thanks for the suggestion!

7. socallucyfan June 4, 2018 at 1:29 pm - Reply

I have to agree that Xalen looks better as a male. Matt makes a better looking woman than I thought he would (because he has such masculine features).

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:42 am - Reply

I have to agree with your agreement that you are right about Xalen! LOL I didn’t think girl-Matt would look as good as she does.

• socallucyfan June 5, 2018 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Matt has such masculine features, that don’t always translate well for females. But he totally surprised me. πŸ™‚
        PS- I sent you a message

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 1:26 pm - Reply

He surprised me, too. πŸ™‚

Okay! Awesome! I’ll read it now.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 1:30 pm - Reply

Where did you send your message? I can’t find it. lol

• socallucyfan June 5, 2018 at 1:32 pm

I sent it through your blog.
            I can tell you here, it’s not private or anything. I just wanted to let you know that chapter 5.6 came through my reader right after 5.5 did. There are only pictures, and you can’t leave a comment. That is why I sent the message. Your chapter list doesn’t have 5.6 being posted until next week.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Oh, I see. I wonder why I didn’t get your message?

Anyway, yes, that was an accident. I still can’t see very well and only meant the one chapter to be published. I flubbed it all up. LOL

• socallucyfan June 5, 2018 at 1:36 pm

It happens. πŸ™‚
            I just wanted you to know. I hope you feel better soon. Did they say when you will be fully healed?

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 1:44 pm

Thank you so much. <3 They’ve ruled out a lot of different things that can cause a sudden change in eyesight, which is good. But in the meantime, they are changing some meds I take to see if one of the new ones is causing this.

8. amyqueen June 4, 2018 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Aww yours came out quite wonderfully πŸ˜€ Some of mine were horrific, haha. I agree with Jowita that I’d have liked to have seen Memphis and Leo as well~ With the exception of Xalen, everyone looks like they could be a regular character XD Thanks for doing it!

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:44 am - Reply

Thank you and thank you also for the tag. Memphis and Leo will be next up. πŸ˜€ Thank you so much for the suggestion. Everyone says, “With the exception of Xalen.” LOLOL And it’s so true!

9. Marjorie Flo Watts June 4, 2018 at 4:17 pm - Reply

It’s interesting how versatile some of the features are! I still think Holden looks like Xalen more than like Marty, and I never realized how much Blue looked like her dad! This would be fun to do with some of my sims. =D

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:48 am - Reply

Thank you, Marj! <3 Remember when I did that side by side matchup of Xalen and Holden? They look almost identical except that Holden does seem to have Marty’s cheekbones. lol

I think you should do this with your sims, for sure.

10. Simsered June 4, 2018 at 5:46 pm - Reply

Omg I love these lol. Makes me wish I had characters to genderbend! When I start writing again I’ll definitely have to revisit this challenge. πŸ˜‚
    Xalen does not make a pretty woman haha. But the rest look decent. Matt makes a surprisingly attractive woman!

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:53 am - Reply

I’m so glad you love these, thank you. I think your genderbend would be amazing@

Poor Xalen, not getting any love. πŸ˜› πŸ˜€ I thought Matt won this challenge. πŸ˜€

11. Jes2G June 4, 2018 at 6:43 pm - Reply

I always knew if you put a beard on Marty you’d get Matthieu

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 7:56 am - Reply

Hahahahaha!! How did I not see that until now?

• Jes2G June 5, 2018 at 8:02 am - Reply

Really? As soon as she aged up to YA, I was like wow…she looks exactly like her dad!

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 8:08 am - Reply

It’s cool you always thought that. Here I was, thinking she looked like Chrissy. πŸ˜€

• Jes2G June 5, 2018 at 8:11 am

Nope!

• Jes2G June 5, 2018 at 8:03 am - Reply

Speaking of him…I miss them! I hope we see them soon.

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 8:09 am - Reply

Yes, for sure. πŸ˜€

• Jes2G June 5, 2018 at 8:11 am

Weeeee!

12. sempreviva June 5, 2018 at 5:18 am - Reply

Ooh la la, female Matt is a bombshell! 😍 (but I don’t think she would appreciate that comment much, lmao)!
    I totally agree with everyone about Xalen – he’s a fine looking man, but as a woman… meh. Too much masculinity there! 😁
    Blue looks so much like her dad, it’s crazy! <3

• Kymber June 5, 2018 at 8:03 am - Reply

I thought girl-Matt was, too! I was pleasantly surprised about how he turned out. LOL You’re probably right about him.

With Blue, I can see both Leo and Chrissy. I think she has Chrissy’s cheeks.

13. greencatssims June 6, 2018 at 6:32 am - Reply

What fun πŸ™‚

• Kymber June 6, 2018 at 8:49 am - Reply

Are you going to do it? I would love to see! πŸ˜€

• greencatssims June 8, 2018 at 7:05 am - Reply

Oh I hadn’t thought about that! I could gender swap a couple of my Snordwich residents I guess–might be interesting πŸ™‚
        You’ve styled your sims so beautifully.

• Kymber June 8, 2018 at 7:35 am - Reply

Thank you. πŸ™‚ It’s a fun challenge. πŸ˜€

14. heatherfeather19 June 6, 2018 at 9:37 am - Reply

Everyone looks great, honestly! I especially like how Matt and Marty turned out.

• Kymber June 6, 2018 at 11:08 am - Reply

Thank you! πŸ™‚ I had so much fun doing this challenge. Matt and Marty turned out really well, I think. Blue’s alternate is a bit of a baby face. LOL And Xalen! His face belongs on a man. haha

15. Simsophonique June 6, 2018 at 6:27 pm - Reply

Male Marty is totally her xD

• Kymber June 6, 2018 at 7:01 pm - Reply

LOL Yes! I think so, too! πŸ˜€

16. Invisibly Me June 6, 2018 at 8:35 pm - Reply

Wow, what a difference make-up, hair & clothes can make!! x

• Kymber June 7, 2018 at 8:14 am - Reply

Right? I was surprised about how they turned out.

17. freja64 June 14, 2018 at 5:24 pm - Reply

Female Xalen looks really good! This is such a fun challenge!

• Kymber June 14, 2018 at 5:32 pm - Reply

LOL Thank you! πŸ˜€ Consider yourself tagged if you want to do it. πŸ˜€

• freja64 June 14, 2018 at 6:30 pm - Reply

Thanks! I’ll try to find the time this weekend! It’s finals at school and I’m a judge at the orals, so busy busy…

• Kymber June 14, 2018 at 6:45 pm - Reply

Oh my, that does sound busy! πŸ™‚ Wishing you the best and can’t wait to see what you do with your characters. πŸ™‚

• freja64 June 20, 2018 at 5:11 pm

See, it’s already the 20th and I’m struggling with time!

• Kymber June 20, 2018 at 7:29 pm

LOL No worries. <3 <3

Hi, my name is Kymber but you may know me by my pseudonym, Rosemary Castevet. I’m an author, simmer, Registered Nurse, Judy Garland devoteeΒ and horror buff. Did I mention I’m currently owned by Cesare the cat? On top of all of that, I’m a redheaded INFJ who is also a vegan.

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept