Look What’s in Store!

Okay, I’ve been working on this announcement for weeks now, trying to decide when to say something and how it will all work out. Luckily, I have some details pounded out and I am hoping this will be fun for you as well as for me.

You probably want to know what I’m talking about! lol

Announcing! A new spin-off story is coming! This one will be called “The Inheritance” and will star Marty, Xalen and the rest of the team! It won’t begin until Generation 4 is finished because Marty had twins. lol

Here’s the deal… There will be an heir vote closer to the end of this generation in which you, dear friends, will decide whether the heir should be Holden or Rosetta. Over the rest of this generation, you’ll get to know both kids.

After the heir is announced and Generation 5 begins, whoever didn’t become our heir will join their parents in “The Inheritance.” That’s right! You get to choose who you want to see working in the paranormal career and who you want to continue Noble Doubt with.

It’s all up to you!

151777404052550256 (3)

The ongoing story “The Inheritance” will not be a legacy. I don’t have plans to age the characters as it will consist of chapters which focus on the paranormal cases they engage in. When Xalen or Marty (or whichever twin) is needed in Noble Doubt, their true ages will continue as they would have if “The Inheritance” didn’t exist. I hope I’m explaining this all right.

Over the next 10 chapters, I hope you will enjoy getting to know the kids and who you think you would like to see where.

Thank you for your kindness and support,
55F606C8ED5C07EED8D53204A1E520C1
    instagram-logo-transparent-background_zps6befc220 Tumblr-3.5-for-iOS-app-icon-small 1468674008_15

2018-06-15T12:37:10+00:00

No Comments

1. audreyfld February 7, 2018 at 10:25 am - Reply

Happy to see you explore additional game play with Marty and Xalen… It will no doubt (see what I did there) be a lot of fun to play with some of the supernatural aspects of Sims 3. There is so much in this game to do. I tried to do it all and never got there!

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Audrey! I love what you did there with “no doubt” hahaha 😀

I agree that there are a million and one things you can do in game. I like 4, but this is the reason I haven’t moved on to it exclusively. I still have too much in 3 to do. 🙂

2. sempreviva February 7, 2018 at 10:26 am - Reply

This is so exciting! I would love to read it! <3 Is it wrong of me to say that I look forward to this generation's ending now? Lol!!

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:02 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, sempreviva! <3 LOL @ looking forward to this generation ending now! 😛 I can't wait to explore the possibilities of Xalen and Marty's story. 😀

3. bmitjessesue February 7, 2018 at 10:40 am - Reply

I’m so glad this has finally come about! I can’t wait to see the adventures they will get themselves into!!!!!

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:03 pm - Reply

Thank you, Bee! 🙂 I can’t wait to see, too! <3

4. loladiamond01 February 7, 2018 at 10:47 am - Reply

I can’t wait to see what you planned. Bet this will be amazing!

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:03 pm - Reply

Thank you, Jowita! 🙂 I hope it will be! LOLOL

5. joliesattic February 7, 2018 at 11:17 am - Reply

Very cool. Looking forward to it!

6. cathytea February 7, 2018 at 11:49 am - Reply

Brilliant idea !

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Thank you, Cathy! <3 I'm really looking forward to it!

7. Marjorie Flo Watts February 7, 2018 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Sounds amazing! I really like the supernatural nature of the story very much, so this should be very good!! Great idea, can’t wait! ♥

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Thank you, Marj! <3 I can't wait, too! I'm glad to hear you like this aspect of the story! I think it will be fun.

8. Lila Remonn February 7, 2018 at 2:48 pm - Reply

Ooooh this is awesome, it’s great we can read about both twins no matter who we choose! I’m excited 😊

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 5:05 pm - Reply

Thank you, Lila! <3 Yes, I like that, too, that both of the twins will have a story. 😀

9. lisabeesims February 7, 2018 at 3:04 pm - Reply

wonderful!

10. socallucyfan February 7, 2018 at 6:56 pm - Reply

This idea is so cool. I love it. I feel like I never win when I vote for an heir, but this way it is a win-win!!
    I am so excited to see how Holden and Rosetta develop as people.

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 7:25 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! 🙂 I’m excited to see, too. And this time, you win! 😀 <3 I'm glad you like the idea!

11. Rosie February 7, 2018 at 9:32 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness, this is the best news I could ever read! I’m totally on board for seeing ghost hunting and more Marty and Xalen! I can’t wait to see what little scamp I’ll like the best.

• RosemaryMarie February 7, 2018 at 9:39 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Rosie! 😀 I can’t wait to see which little scamp you’ll like the best, too! LOL

12. Violincat February 8, 2018 at 5:04 am - Reply

Sounds like a great idea!

13. raymondsanti February 8, 2018 at 11:26 am - Reply

This sounds amazing! I’m excited to see where yiu take things 😊

• RosemaryMarie February 8, 2018 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Thank you, Raymond! I’m so glad you’re excited!

14. NotJustaBook February 9, 2018 at 4:04 am - Reply

Ah, I’m out of touch with all the cool stuff happening on WordPress this week, but I just had to add my own excitement to that of the others 😀 I’m glad to have more of the supernatural storylines and more of Xalen! (And Marty – but he’s my favourite :P) And yay for both heirs getting their story told!

• RosemaryMarie February 9, 2018 at 6:46 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Louise! <3 I'm so glad about how excited you are! Honestly, once I started this thing with Xalen and Marty, I couldn't see myself ending it. So, this seemed like the best solution. 😀

15. twinsimskeletons February 11, 2018 at 6:36 am - Reply

this is exciting! I love the idea of seeing more supernatural mysteries with the gang.

16. Simsophonique February 15, 2018 at 11:59 am - Reply

Best news I have ever read for a story ! I am so happy you decide to dig and to go further with the Inheritance :p I love the Neptune Foundation idea and I love their mix with private eye and paranormal carreer.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! <3 I'm really glad you like this idea. This private eye/paranormal thing is really growing on me. lol 😀

• Simsophonique February 15, 2018 at 4:36 pm - Reply

I am a private eye player so I like to read this. I tried a little bit the ghost buster carreer sound awesome. You can’t choose something better to catch my intention as reader. And I know you’ll be successful and your story isn’t boring at all. This spin-off will be a murder.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Thank you! I appreciate your encouragement so much <3

• Simsophonique February 15, 2018 at 4:37 pm - Reply

and your first tries were so good so you’re right to continue.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Awww thanks. You are always so kind and encouraging. It means a lot.

• Simsophonique February 15, 2018 at 5:03 pm

Thank you . As reader this is normal to support you.