Bonus Post: Holden/Julie in What Could Have Been

by Kymber
29 comments

This is just a short “What Could Have Been” post, this time featuring Holden and Julie. This ship sank much to the dismay of many so I thought it would be fun to glimpse into their possible futures together if they had a son and daughter.

First up, though, are pictures of Holden and Julie so you can see resemblances.

And here are the children as toddlers and then, young adults. They had a girl and then a boy.

Thank you for taking a peek at this bonus post! I’ll see you Saturday with the next chapter of Noble Doubt.

29 comments

Jowita August 22, 2018 - 10:03 am

Ah, the kids look so much like Julie! I think I liked his children with Myung better. I am waiting for the future little ones with Ellie in the story proper!

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:26 pm

Thank you, Jowita! πŸ™‚ I thought his kids with Myung were more exotic looking. I loved Myung’s look. Yes, let’s get on with the story proper, shall we? πŸ˜€

sempreviva August 22, 2018 - 10:21 am

Looks like Julie has got some strong genes there – it’s like she had those kids on her own, lmao!
To be honest, I was shipping those two so bad, but you completely turned it around with Ellie <3 Can’t wait to see how their nooboos will look like! πŸ˜€

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:27 pm

Thank you πŸ™‚ Yes, Julie’s genes definitely took over, I think. haha I know you were shipping these two but I’m glad you are on board with Ellie. <3 Let’s get them a nooboo or two!

Simsered August 22, 2018 - 11:22 am

They look so much like Julie, in a good way because she is beautiful! My ship sank with Holden/Fletcher, and I love the Chris/Julie pairing. Can’t wait to see what Holden and Ellie’s babies will look like! πŸ₯°

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:32 pm

Thank you πŸ™‚ They do look like Julie, I agree. The boy did get Holden’s height (I use a height slider and didn’t realize that would be hereditary! lol). I was shipping Holden and Fletcher at the beginning, too, honestly. I think Julie and Chris make a great pair, also I think it makes sense she would marry a police officer. lol

I can’t wait to see the babies, too! Just please, no twins this gen! I don’t think I can take it. haha

Marjorie Flo Watts August 22, 2018 - 12:44 pm

Interesting!! They both got their respective parent’s mouths and, I think, the eyes shape. Can’t wait to see the children he has with Ellie! β™₯

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:34 pm

Thank you, Marj! πŸ™‚ Yes, I think you’re right about what they inherited. The boy got Holden’s height, too. I didn’t know the height slider would be hereditary. lol

I can’t wait to see his and Ellie’s children, too!

raymondsanti August 22, 2018 - 2:25 pm

Aww what cute kids! I’m glad Holden ended up with Ellie, but Holden and Julie wouldn’t have been a bad couple either πŸ™‚

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:35 pm

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ I thought they were pretty cute, but like you, I’m glad he ended up with Ellie, too. Soon, we will see their nooboos. πŸ˜€

NotJustaBook August 22, 2018 - 3:28 pm

I wasn’t onboard the ship for Julie and Holden, but they really would have made some lovely-looking kids πŸ™‚ I’m looking forward to seeing what Holden’s actual kids will look like, since I did in fact ship him with Ellie quite a lot πŸ˜€ Thanks for sharing this, Kym! πŸ™‚

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:38 pm

Thank you, Louise πŸ™‚ Someone who wasn’t shipping Holden/Julie! LOL πŸ˜€ I always hate feeling like I’ve disappointed people. I’m looking forward to seeing Holden’s actual kids, too.

NotJustaBook August 23, 2018 - 4:16 pm

Aw, you’re not disappointing, Kym πŸ™‚ We all love your story, no matter the outcome of the romances – and in the end, it’s up to what you think is best <3

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 4:30 pm

I’m so glad you said that. Thank you so much. <3 I honestly do worry about it sometimes.

NotJustaBook August 24, 2018 - 12:43 am

You’re welcome, Kym. Always love your stuff and you should definitely know that. <3

chalicen August 22, 2018 - 7:50 pm

I did ship Holden and Julie, but thinking back on it, it might have been more of a ‘Holden save Julie from her abusive husband!’ thing. I’m happy with how it turned out, but it’s nice to see what could have been πŸ™‚

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:39 pm

Thank you πŸ™‚ And, you have hit the nail on the head as to the reason I decided Holden couldn’t be with Julie. I didn’t want it to be the knight saving the damsel. πŸ™‚ It probably could have worked out, I just wasn’t feeling it. lol

Jes2G August 22, 2018 - 8:06 pm

Beautiful kids.

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:39 pm

bmitjessesue August 23, 2018 - 1:38 am

The boy looks like Xalen! Holden looks like his dad and his son here looks like him as well, but I definitely see grandpa there. I’m quite content with Ellie and Holden and not because she is my sim. I wanted someone great for Chris and considering Jules background, Chris was right for her. Holden and Ellie’s kids will be something to see I am sure!

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 2:41 pm

Thank you, Bee! πŸ™‚ The boy does kind of look like Xalen. You know, I didn’t know the height slider would be hereditary, but I guess I should have figured it would be. The boy also got Holden’s height. Holden is set to like 168, I think. Or 158? I can’t remember. LOL Anyway, I agree with what you say about someone great for Chris. I can’t wait to see Holden and Ellie’s kid(s).

bmitjessesue August 23, 2018 - 6:23 pm

I was using the height slider with Travis at 74 but it’s a bummer when kissing is off. So I moved him back down, not to EA default but close.

I did not know it worked that way with children. Very good to know

Kymber August 23, 2018 - 8:39 pm

Yeah, I learn something about this game every day, I think. lol I don’t like when the kissing is off, too. Also, before I pose him, I have to put him back down to near EA default, too.

heatherfeather19 August 29, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Of course they are adorable! Can’t wait to see Holden and Ellie’s kids, though.

Kymber August 29, 2018 - 1:18 pm

Thank you, Heather! πŸ˜€ Same here! πŸ˜€

Simsophonique September 10, 2018 - 5:32 pm

The young man is totally Holden’s face shape !

Kymber September 12, 2018 - 1:16 pm

Yes, I think you are right about that. πŸ™‚

Simsophonique September 12, 2018 - 3:08 pm

That’s crazy how DNA works in that game and after people complains their sims looks like the same.

Kymber September 12, 2018 - 3:16 pm

I want my heirs to look similar to the previous generation because I’m hoping the genes continue down through the family. πŸ˜€

Booomcha.com uses cookies from Akismet to reduce spam. By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies. Accept Learn More