Welcome to booomcha.com, the home of Noble Doubt!

new-noble-doubt-logo-transparent-m-l-b
Welcome to booomcha.com! I’m so glad you decided to visit. Please pull up a chair, grab a refreshing drink and make yourself at home!

If you’re a new visitor, the information and quick links below may help to get you started with the main story:

Noble Doubt

Story Synopsis: Scrawny, freckled and redheaded Memphis Noble was adopted as a baby by a family that thought they were getting something very different. Despite their expectations, they loved her and raised her as one of their own. However, even the best childhood couldn’t prepare her for the crazy life she was about to embark upon! Join Memphis as she narrates her story through a series of diary entries in Generation 1. Later, be a witness as her son Leo takes the reigns to recount a life in his journal that is wilder than anything Memphis ever dreamed up!

The Very Beginning | Most Recent Entry

Index of Chapters:
Generation 1 | Generation 2 | Generation 3

Posting Schedule:
Every Saturday at 10 a.m. and occasionally on Wednesdays at 10 a.m.

Noble Doubt on the Forum

If you would prefer to read shorter entries, you may be more interested in my short stories, poetry or the author interviews I have conducted. All of these and more can be found under the “Extras” tab in the nav-bar up above. As time goes on, I will be adding more to these sections.

Again, welcome, and thank you for reading.

signature new r.c.

Freezer Bunny Book Club Selection

Bonus Photo:baby blue

2018-03-23T20:10:04+00:00

No Comments

1. loladiamond01 July 6, 2016 at 3:36 pm - Reply

Great and helpful to someone who may be starting up with your story. Baby Blue is lovely!

• RosemaryMarie July 6, 2016 at 3:52 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! 🙂 I decided to create this and make it a sticky post, so I’ll be updating it from time to time. As for Blue, I’d taken that pic in game but forgotten about it. After coming across it this morning, I thought I’d share it. 😀

2. […] Noble Doubt:  I know they’ve already accepted an award, but the story really is lovely. […]

3. fluffymao September 26, 2016 at 12:23 pm - Reply

I do believe you’ve already been nominated for this, but…I don’t care. Have some sunshine in your life!

• RosemaryMarie September 26, 2016 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! 🙂 And congratulations to you! 😀

4. zllvs October 8, 2016 at 6:11 pm - Reply

Hi! I’ve nominated you for a blog award, you can check it out on my blog 🙂

• RosemaryMarie October 9, 2016 at 8:33 am - Reply

Oh my goodness! Thank you! And congratulations to you! 🙂

5. […] massive thank you to RosemaryMarie (lovely name, btw) of the glorious Noble Doubt!  They write a lovely legacy novel, as well as the occasional short story!  Quite […]

6. Unique, eh? – The Mayfields November 23, 2016 at 5:52 pm - Reply

[…] RosemaryMarie for Noble Doubt […]

7. fluffymao November 23, 2016 at 6:04 pm - Reply

You and the Nobles are a truly interesting and unique tale. That is why I have come to bestow upon you the Unique Blogger Award! Congrats! 😉

• RosemaryMarie November 25, 2016 at 10:46 am - Reply

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! And congratulations to you! 🙂

Privacy & Cookies: Booomcha.com uses cookies to improve your user experience. If you continue browsing, we assume that you consent to our use of cookies. Close & Accept