Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!

by Kymber
0 comment
Well, Generation 2 is over and so much is changing! What has Blue gotten herself into? There is a change of scenery and a change of wardrobe… in big ways!

Meet some new characters…

Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!

These are the St. Cyr siblings… the eldest is Agathe, then Elliott and finally, we have Dax. What was that? You can’t see Dax’s face? Hmmm….. I wonder what that’s about!
Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!

Next we have Alice Millet and Matthieu Larochette. They help out on the St. Cyr farm.
Blue isn’t looking her best right now, so she begged me not to put her in this post. But you will see her soon enough (and her looks won’t be much improved!).
So, what is it about this place that has drawn Blue? Did the mysterious note she received have anything to do with it? Is she okay? Are these people friends or foes?
On February 11th, you will have some answers! See you then!
1a9ad415874720235eee6318ab722f54

0 comment

loladiamond01 February 4, 2017 - 10:05 am

No, I knew you were on to teasing me! Ahaha. I’m on pins and needles!

RosemaryMarie February 4, 2017 - 10:19 am

LOL! I’m sorry. But, hey, you got to see the new characters ahead of time! 😀

loladiamond01 February 5, 2017 - 5:36 am

Well, I wonder how about Harold Mango’s mysterious disappearance… If we’ll finally find out or rather not.

RosemaryMarie February 5, 2017 - 8:23 am

Hmmm…. that’s a really good question. 😀 Mango’s disappearance just might get solved. 😀

Kater Creation February 4, 2017 - 10:56 am

Is she going Amish?

RosemaryMarie February 4, 2017 - 11:01 am

Thank you, Kater! 🙂 No, although that’s an excellent question! 🙂 When I post Chapter 3.1, I will also post an outline of the community so you will know right away what’s up with that. 😀

Marjorie F Watts February 4, 2017 - 12:14 pm

Hmmm…Well, let’s hope it is a commune, or community of some sort, perhaps similar to Amish, and not a cult!! Wow, lots of possibilities…pass the hair dye, please! You bloggers are hard on my patience and grey hair, but well worth the wait! =)

RosemaryMarie February 4, 2017 - 12:23 pm

Thank you, Marj. 🙂 No, it’s not Amish and it’s definitely not a cult, I can tell you that much.
LOL! I seem to owe you a lot of hair dye! 😛 😀

raymondsanti February 4, 2017 - 1:12 pm

Ah now you’ve got me all curious about Dax! The next generation looks like it’ll be a fun one, I’m so excited 😀

RosemaryMarie February 4, 2017 - 1:25 pm

Thank you so much! 🙂 I’m pretty excited, too! I really like all of the new characters, they seem to bring something good and fresh to the story. 🙂 One of the first things Blue will want to do is find out what she can about Dax. 🙂

lilsapphire February 4, 2017 - 2:15 pm

I can not wait for Gen 3. With Blue running away at the end of Gen 2 I have a feeling she is going to regret her decision and find she bit off more then she can chew with her actions. I believe she is going to regret acting so hastily.
Also I am wondering if Dax the guy we can not see his face is the same blonde hair guy from Blue’s birthday party who was hiding in the background and we never saw his face their either.

RosemaryMarie February 4, 2017 - 2:44 pm

Thank you, Lil! 🙂 You are so right about Blue! I’m sure she is feeling exactly that; or, maybe she is still feeling sorry for herself and defiant. hehehe
I can tell you that the mystery of the birthday pictures will be solved in this generation because Blue is very inquisitive. But, Dax’s face is hidden for a different reason.

paintdigi February 9, 2017 - 5:02 am

Good posts, beautiful blog.
Congratulations.
Welcome to see my creations:
paintdigi.com/2017/02/07/my-54th-painted-picture-megalomaniac-2/

hafuhga February 18, 2017 - 12:34 pm

Sorry but not so much: my curiosity lead me to not wanting to miss a thing von Generation 3. But I am still catching up with generation 1 and 2. I hope you understand but everything I saw in my reader about generation 3 made me so much thinking about Anne of the Green Gables that I just couldn’t resist.

RosemaryMarie February 18, 2017 - 1:11 pm

Thank you so much, hafuhga! 🙂 Let your curiosity lead you where it may. haha I am so thrilled you’re reading; but read the story however you want to. If you want to read the recaps for Gen 1 and Gen 2 and pick up with 3, it does not offend me in the least. If you still want to catch up and keep on with 3, it is totally up to you. 🙂 I am so glad you’re enjoying the story.

Jes2G May 6, 2017 - 10:24 pm

Matthieu is gorgeous!
I just noticed your bio. I’m an INFJ too! High five!

RosemaryMarie May 7, 2017 - 9:06 pm

Thank you! 🙂 You’re an INFJ, too? I should have known! 😀 High five!

Jes2G May 7, 2017 - 11:53 pm