Generation 4!

Hello, friends! Generation 4 is right on track to begin on Saturday, September 23 at 10 a.m. (EST)! Woot!

imageedit_3_6755888514Are you excited? I am. There is a lot in store including a special surprise in the upcoming cast!

Speaking of the cast of characters, have you taken a look at the Extras page? Once there, you will find links to generational summaries, cast descriptions divided by what generation they were introduced, and some other goodies!

I guess that about sums it up for now. I hope to see you Saturday! <3

As always, thank you for your support and encouragement,
signature new r.c.

2017-09-20T10:00:45+00:00

No Comments

1. MM Simmerific September 20, 2017 at 10:11 am - Reply

So excited to read Generation 4!

2. loladiamond01 September 20, 2017 at 10:12 am - Reply

Hi there, Kym!
    I have to admit I am very excited for your generation 4- and for my generation 4 as well! Yesterday I set up a page for Sam’s chapters and added a little paragraph. I’m still only 1 chapter and a Prologue in, but I hope to get further when I can.
    And I know Marty will be an amazing heir!

• loladiamond01 September 20, 2017 at 10:13 am - Reply

Also noticed how she has similar haircut to Blue when she started out πŸ™‚

• RosemaryMarie September 20, 2017 at 1:45 pm - Reply

Oh yes! That’s true. When I started with Blue, I had a difficult time deciding on her hair and I’m kind of in the same place with Marty. But, Marty’s hair is going to change depending on her adventure! hahaha

• loladiamond01 September 20, 2017 at 1:49 pm - Reply

I’m sure she’s going to have a lot of them, adventures!

• RosemaryMarie September 20, 2017 at 1:52 pm

Oh yes, I think you’re right about that! haha

• loladiamond01 September 20, 2017 at 1:55 pm

I agree with you about the generation 4’s. I am so happy that we are both going to go through these together <3 I hope you'll like Sam. He's pretty…different than others.

• RosemaryMarie September 20, 2017 at 1:44 pm - Reply

It’s fun that our Gen 4’s are starting pretty much together! πŸ™‚ I am looking forward to yours as well. Thank you so much, I hope Marty will be a lot of fun!

3. sempreviva September 20, 2017 at 10:18 am - Reply

This is so exciting! I’m sure Marty will be a wonderful and very interesting heir! Can’t wait to follow her story! <3

• RosemaryMarie September 20, 2017 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! I think Marty will be a lot of fun! <3

4. Lila Remonn September 20, 2017 at 3:14 pm - Reply

Aww yes! I’m very excited to begin Generation 4, I know it’s gonna be awesome πŸ™‚

5. Rosie September 20, 2017 at 3:44 pm - Reply

I am excited! Bring it on πŸ˜€

• RosemaryMarie September 20, 2017 at 5:00 pm - Reply

Thank you, Rosie! Let’s do this! πŸ˜€

6. raymondsanti September 20, 2017 at 4:23 pm - Reply

Looks great! I can’t wait for this gen πŸ˜€

• RosemaryMarie September 20, 2017 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Thank you, Raymond! I’m so glad you’re looking forward to it! πŸ˜€

7. Allysim September 21, 2017 at 9:53 am - Reply

I’m so excited to read about Marty’s adventures!

8. socallucyfan September 21, 2017 at 12:51 pm - Reply

I am so excited to see what kind of trouble/ adventures Marty will be getting in to!!
    And I love the new look with the new tabs

• RosemaryMarie September 21, 2017 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Thank you! I’m so glad you’re looking forward to Marty’s trouble/adventures! hahaha Oh and also, thank you for what you said about the tabs. It’s really helpful. πŸ™‚

• socallucyfan September 22, 2017 at 10:59 am - Reply

The tabs were a great addition. They keep everything organized by generation. If I ever find the time I will have to sit down and do something similar with my blog.

• RosemaryMarie September 22, 2017 at 1:16 pm - Reply

Cool! I really appreciate the feedback and look forward to see what you do with your site, although yours is beautiful as is.

9. fluffymao September 21, 2017 at 3:12 pm - Reply

So much excitement, you have NO idea! πŸ˜€ *proceeds to vibrate off chair*

• RosemaryMarie September 21, 2017 at 5:45 pm - Reply

YAY! Woot woot! Thank you! I’m so glad and even more excited now! <3

Hi, my name is Kymber but you may know me by my pseudonym, Rosemary Castevet. I’m an author, simmer, Registered Nurse, Judy Garland devoteeΒ and horror buff. Did I mention I’m currently owned by Cesare the cat? On top of all of that, I’m a redheaded INFJ who is also a vegan.