The Liebster Award!

Noble Doubt is the proud recipient of The Liebster Award.

To my immense delight, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the wonderful Kerry E.B. Black at Allusionary Assembly. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you absolutely should. Her writing is amazing! Thank you so much, Kerry!

liebsterawards

The rules are as follows:

–Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
– Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
– Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
– Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions

Here are Kerry’s 11 questions:

How much time a day do you spend writing? It varies from day to day. Sometimes I write only a half hour when other days, I take up to three hours or so.

What are your greatest influences? This is a difficult question because there are so many. But I would say the greatest influences have been the many subjects I’ve researched and the books I’ve read.

What is your favorite color and why? I’m really attracted to the warmth of Autumn colors like golds, greens, oranges, reds and browns. When I’m surrounded by those colors, I feel comfy.

If you could travel anywhere, where would you visit? Live? I like where I live now, in Michigan. We have a house atop a small hill on roughly two wooded acres and in the Spring, when the windows are all open, the breeze is amazing. 🙂 There are wild turkeys here, deer – all kinds of wild life and then, there are the neighbor’s chickens who roam freely. 🙂

Plan a dinner party with anyone, living or dead. Who highlights your guest list? Well, this is going to seem macabre but I would definitely invite Lizzie and Emma Borden. I really, really, really want to know who killed their parents and if Lizzie wouldn’t tell me, and if Emma knew who it was, I think Emma might finally crack. 😀

What’s your favorite scent and why? My favorite scent is Sand and Sable. I’ve just always loved it and it’s the scent my children associate me with.

What size is your family? Do you have many siblings? I grew up in a family of five and I was the middle of three girls. We all had the same initials and our mother would call us all by the wrong names. lol As for my family now, I live with my husband and two children, a boy and a girl.

What is your preferred mode of transportation? My bike. 🙂

Do you have a cause you’d fight and go to jail for? I have different causes I have fought for, but have never been arrested or spent time in jail. To list a few: domestic violence, elder abuse, child abuse and many animal causes/shelters, animal testing, and the closest to my heart, the dolphins of Taiji, Japan….

Ever think of running for political office? Nooooooooo.

What is your favorite social media platform and why? I use social media every day, but I have a love/hate relationship with it. lol

My 11 Nominees:

joliesattic

Stories by Bee

The Mayfields

Our Different Paths

Set Apart

Mama Dragon

Cathy Tea’s SimLit Anthology

lisabeesims

neverdoitagain

Twinsimskeletons

The Hunter Legacy

Your Questions to Answer:

1. If you had to be named after a city, state, country, etc., which one would you want it to be?
  2. Do you have anyone you go to for advice? Online or in person?
  3. What is your perfect pizza?
  4. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
  5. What is the last movie you saw and what did you think of it?
  6. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
  7. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
  8. What is the last thing you bought?
  9. Have you ever heard of Euchre, Dutch Blitz or Farkle and do you know how to play?
  10. How old were you when you last went trick or treating?
  11. If you could travel in time, would you go to the past or to the future and why?
  1. Congratulations! Your story is one of my favorites. 😁

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much, Audrey! I wanted to nominate you, but couldn’t find your blog. 🙂 So, consider this your nomination, if you don’t mind. ❤ And I would love a link to your blog. ❤

1. Oh! You are too sweet. I wasn’t fishing for a nomination! 😮 I truly love your story.

Sadly I am using blogger and almost everyone else is using WordPress. Here is the link: http://ts3escape.blogspot.com/ 😊

Liked by 1 person

1. I knew you weren’t fishing for a nomination, silly. I seriously wanted to nominate you and couldn’t find your blog. hahaha 😀 Thank you for the link; I’ll add it to my blogroll. 😀

2. Congratulations on your nomination😄

1. Thank you so much, Debbie! 🙂

1. Thank you so much! 🙂

1. What a splendid idea! 🤣🎉🤣🎉

3. Congratulations and thank you for the nomination 🙂

1. Thank you and you’re so welcome! ❤

4. Marjorie F Watts May 17, 2017 at 11:14 am

Well deserved, Kymber!! Congratulations, I love your story (as you very well know by now!!). ♥

1. Thank you so much, Marj! ❤

5. […] sweet friend, Kym, nominated  me for this award. You should visit her blog, Noble Doubt, if you haven’t already. We are […]

Liked by 1 person

6. Congratulations! Thank you for nominating me as well 🙂 Your answers made me nostalgic for Michigan, I used to spend my summers there when I was a kid ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re welcome! And you did? Wow! It’s a small world! 🙂 I love Michigan. Everywhere you turn, there is a lake. haha

Liked by 1 person

7. The place where you live sounds beautiful!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Lila! 🙂 I really love it here so much. We have a large dog, so she loves it, too. ❤

8. RedheadedBooklover May 17, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Hi there ! I never normally do this but I had to comment and tell you how much I adore your blog! I just came across it now and I am so happy I have, it is so wonderful and you truly have a great blog. I am going to follow you so I can keep up to date with all of your latest posts. Keep up the great work!

Liked by 1 person

1. Hello! And thank you so much! I’m really glad you’ve stopped by and that you like what you see. 🙂 I’ve followed your blog also and am looking forward to reading many great things.

1. RedheadedBooklover May 18, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Aww you are so welcome! You have a wonderful blog. Do you have Twitter or Instagram? I just made accounts and would love to follow you! And thank you so much!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you again also! 🙂 This is my Twitter; and this is my Instagram (I’m not on Instagram very often). I would love to follow you back!

1. RedheadedBooklover May 20, 2017 at 4:15 am

Sorry I can’t see your handles? (:

1. Oh! LOL 😀 I had put direct links in my response instead of handles. 😛 My Twitter: @RoLuvsSims; my Instagram: @booomchas 😀

1. RedheadedBooklover May 20, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Great I will follow you now thanks!

1. Thank you so much! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

9. Thank you for the nomination!

1. You’re so welcome! 🙂

1. Thank you so much! 🙂

10. Congratulations – a very worthy nominee! 🙂

1. Thank you so much! 🙂

11. Woo! Congratulations! This is a freaking AMAZING story and you deserve some recognition for it! 😉

And thanks for nominating the Mayfields! It’s a lovely thing to wake up to! 😀 Whew, I’m glad I’ve got back into posting again. >.>

1. Thank you so much! ❤

And you're so welcome! I feel the same way about your stories! 😀

Liked by 1 person

12. I LOVE Sand and Sable! My mom wore it when we were kids.

1. Really? That is so cool! It’s the scent my kids associate with me. ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Yep. I associate my mom with it too although she hasn’t wore it for like 15+ years lol. I should buy it for Christmas. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Wouldn’t that be a surprise? 😀 That’s how I started wearing it again, actually. It was a Christmas present with one of the kids saying, remember this? 😀

1. Awesome! Can’t wait to see! 😀

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s