The Versatile Blogger Award

Noble Doubt is the proud recipient of the Versatile Blogger Award.

300-x-300

It is a great honor to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger award. Thank you so much to socallucyfan (Once Upon a Legacy), shannynlee4 (Forever Darkness), and Simsered (The Extraordinary Lives of Us). All of these writers have amazing stories, so don’t hesitate to check them out!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated

Seven Random Facts About Me:

1. I do everything right handed except eat and write, both of which I do left handed.

2. I crack up every time I watch the movie Clue.

3. I have sung the National Anthem twice before Detroit Tigers games.

4. I have an extensive collection of antique and vintage art glass which I have purchased at auctions, flea markets and garage sales. In fact, I love antiquing in general.

5. I am a compulsive researcher. I will study anything and everything from history and true crime to linguistics. And I will research a subject until there is absolutely nothing else I can find on it.

6. I have been to 48 of the United States, Mexico, Canada, Honduras and Grand Cayman Islands.

7. One of my patients once threw his glass eye at me because I mispronounced his name.

My Nominations:

(As always, I had difficulty choosing only 10 as I read so many wonderful blogs. I tried to pick 10 that I have never nominated before.)

1. Envision the Story

2. The Diabolical Legacy

3. Greencatssims

4. vsims3

5. Goldilocks and Bears

6. Hopeless for Autumn

7. Comedy and Tragedy

8. Sample a Brave Legacy

9. A Penguin’s Adventure in Simming

10. Bloom’n ISBI Challenge

Thank you again to those who nominated me!

Stay tuned tomorrow for Chapter 2.13: Dear J, the First Day!

signature new r.c.

1. Congratulations, RM! Not exactly sure what a Versatile Blogger is, but I’m sure you qualify in spades.

In case you’re interested, your random fact 1 describes me as well 🙂 Hello, fellow southpaw!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you, Addy! 🙂 I’m not sure what it is either. haha I am interested! That’s very cool!

Liked by 2 people

2. I’ve never been antiquing, but it sounds like a lot of fun! My husband and I do a lot of going to garage sales. Honestly, that’s wear most of our furniture comes from because we refurbish it together and make something old, new again! And omg, I don’t know how I would have reacted to someone throwing their glass eye at me! That’s hysterical.

Liked by 1 person

1. I love how you refurbish your furniture. That is so cool! And yes, the glass eye thing was one of those moments where you stand there and wonder if it actually happened. LOL It was quite the moment. All I can say is that as a registered nurse, I’ve seen some stuff. lol

Liked by 1 person

3. Congratulations! You’re random fact is just the opposite for me. I do most things left handed except write.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! And that’s cool! 😀

4. I truly enjoyed reading your fun facts. You say that you have been to 48 states. Which ones have you not visited yet?

I am an RN too, but I have never had a patient throw a glass eye at me.

Liked by 1 person

1. Hello! 😀 I haven’t been to Alaska or Hawaii. And you’re an RN! Awesome! You know, I don’t know how it was that the weird stuff like that seemed to happen to me. haha 😛

Liked by 1 person

5. Congrats on the recognition! And thanks!

Your random facts are interesting, particularly that last one! XD I don’t know how I would react in that circumstance.

I too am a compulsive researcher. Once I decide I need to know something, I NEED to know it. Completely and utterly, at least, to the best of the internet’s capabilities.

I’ve been to a fair number of the United States, mostly the southwest and east, but not all 48 land-locked yet. And I’ve only ever been beyond the border to Mexico. Don’t remember anything, as I was only about 2 years old. XD

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! 🙂 Another compulsive researcher! You get me! lol It sounds as if you’ve done a fair amount of traveling. It might be time to go to Mexico again. haha 😀

Liked by 1 person

6. Congratulations on wining the award 😊 and thank you very much for nominating me, it means a lot 🙂 and I loved reading your random facts 🙂 you sang the anthem, in front of everyone??? Wow that is very brave and cool 🙂 and a glass eye thrown at you?? Wow that is mean 😄

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! And you’re welcome! 🙂 Yes, it was thrilling and frightening to sing the anthem. 😀

Liked by 2 people

1. you must sign very well also, that is great 😀 I am completely tone deaf and even if I wasn’t I could never have done that 😀

Liked by 1 person

7. Haha. your last random fact was absolutely priceless 😀 Loved all of them. And congratulations 🙂 Of course, I’m loking forward to the new chapter.

1. Thank you, Jowita. 😀 I’m so glad you’re looking forward to 2.13. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

8. Congratulations on your well-deserved award, and thank you so much for the nomination! It was really fun to read your random facts 🙂

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! And you’re welcome. I can’t wait to read your random facts. 😀

Liked by 2 people

1. Yes, I’ll have to get thinking. I’m not sure I can top the glass eye!

Liked by 2 people

9. Congratulations!!! I am happy to see so many people love your story as much as I do. My mom was a nurse, and also a ‘lefty’, and goodness the stories she could tell!! I wish I had written them down, and certainly hope you are … great fodder for future endeavors! I can see more awards coming your way if you continue your blogging! ♥

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Marj! 🙂 I bet your mom had some great stories! haha That’s a great idea about writing them down.

10. Congratulations! Wow, some patients can be dangerous… ! I too have visited almost all states in the US. Which are your favorites? I love Maryland, California, Louisiana, I think they’re my favorites ❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! 🙂 Those are lovely states. I think my favorites were Massachusetts, Virginia, Florida, California and Georgia. 😀

Liked by 1 person

1. My husband is from Massachusetts, I went there but saw little of it. Yes, Florida is so beautiful as well! 😀 And Georgia, all are nice and lovely ! Only one city I did not like and it was Denver , Colorado. 😦

Liked by 1 person

1. What I liked about Massachusetts was the history. I love history. 😀 Why didn’t you like Denver? 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. I used to check wikipedia before going any place and see what was historically important to know 🙂 About Denver, the way houses were installed, streets without sense, it looked like a maze to me.

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL! 😀 I don’t remember Denver well enough. As for wikipedia, that’s a really good idea!

11. Congratulations, RosemaryMarie! And Thank you for nominating me. ❤

1. Thank you and you’re very welcome! 🙂 ❤

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s