WFC: Explained!

by Kymber
0 comment

Because Generation 3 is starting with a completely new idea, and therefore a new direction, I thought it might be helpful to explain what I can about the community I’ve created for this generation.
The problem, however, was that it seemed like a lot of information to release all at once with the first chapter, so, today is the day for some answers!

CLICK HERE

If you have questions or comments, please leave them below. I would love to hear from you! <3
On Saturday at 10 a.m. (EST), Blue’s story continues with Chapter 3.2: Dear Diary, Meet Hester Prynne!
signature new r.c.

0 comment

loladiamond01 February 15, 2017 - 11:40 am

I love how you have created this and Bee did a wonderful job on the house. I feel like th connection to the Amish in a way exists, but I understand they are not them. It’s a very original idea and I wonder if Blue will join the society. It will be a hard life lesson for her if she does, as far as the rules they are living by are considered. Saturday, be there already!

RosemaryMarie February 15, 2017 - 11:59 am

Thank you, Jowita. 🙂 I agree with you about the connection, but it’s really just the look I wanted. 🙂 You’re also right that Blue has a hard life lesson (or two or three!) coming her way. LOLOL I can’t wait for Saturday, too.

loladiamond01 February 15, 2017 - 12:17 pm

She will miss comfortable life with her father 😛

RosemaryMarie February 15, 2017 - 12:18 pm

Hahaha You should see her right now! She is not amused! 😛

bmitjessesue February 15, 2017 - 1:38 pm

BRAVO! I like the changes to the write up. It’s less wordy and sounds more like you than the original did. I think I am finally going to play this world. I’ve had it sitting in my worlds forever. I love the buildings in the town. It’s very much like me and I think if I could find this town in RL, hubby and I would be very happy there, which is why I downloaded it in the first place.
Now, on we go with the story!

RosemaryMarie February 15, 2017 - 6:09 pm

Thank for your help, Bee 🙂 WCF is a small world, but I really like it. I’m much like you where I like how rustic it is and the quaint buildings are so sweet. I would totally live there. 🙂

hafuhga February 18, 2017 - 1:09 pm

I just loved the world!!!! ♥♥♥ And your explanations were the reason why I had to think about Anne of the Green Gables… and the simple life at that time! ♥♥♥

RosemaryMarie February 18, 2017 - 1:14 pm

Thank you! Oh. My. Goodness. I love Anne of Green Gables, too! One of the best stories ever! <3 <3 This has been so much fun to play.

SweetPoyzin April 11, 2017 - 3:22 pm

I’m so excited that you chose Winchester! I did part of my legacy there and it’s really quite a lovely world. It doesn’t look like much initially but once I started playing there I found so much beauty! Looking forward to Blue’s adventures here.

RosemaryMarie April 12, 2017 - 9:17 am

I love Winchester. I had never played it before but when I decided to do this for Gen 3, it seemed the perfect place. 🙂