OC Tag #1 Marty

I was tagged by Jes2G to do the OC (original character) Tag! Thank you so much! I’m so excited to participate! If you haven’t checked out all the marvelous characters Jes2G has done with this tag, you are missing out! She’s really got this down. 😀

The rules:

1. Pick a character you’ve created.
  2. Fill in the questions/statements as if you were that character.
  3. Tag at least four people to do this meme

I’ll be doing a few of these so if you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Also, if there is a character from Noble Doubt you want to see me include in this, let me know in the comments. Thanks!

divider 2

451 (1)

1. What is your name? Martha Blue Larochette – uh, I mean Sprague. But you can call me Marty.
  2. Do you know why you were named that? Because my parents are cruel. Just kidding. Pretty much everyone, where I grew up, has some type of old-fashioned or French name. Blue is my mother’s first name, go figure.
  3. Single or taken? Taken!
  4. Stop being a Mary Sue! Oh, you needn’t worry one iota about that. I’ve always said my kitchen didn’t need appliances, just vending machines. Seriously, though, I only cook enough to keep the kids alive.
  5. What’s your eye color? Hazel
  6. How about hair color? Poopy blonde
  7. Have you any family members? Boy, do I. I have a husband, 2 kids, 5 siblings, my parents, grandparents and countless aunts, uncles and cousins. Oh and a niece, too.
  8. Oh, how about pets? The twins have been wanting a dog, but right now isn’t the best time. We just travel too much.
  9. That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? Boredom
  10. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? Well, I like high adventure involving the paranormal. The scarier, the better!
  11. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? I hurt my husband Xalen once very badly but I try not to dwell on it.
  12. Ever… killed anyone before? Uh, I have a list… shhhh… but I can’t see myself ever acting on it.
  13. What kind of animal are you? I’d say a cat because they like adventures, too, but also need lots of sunlight and sleep like me.
  14. Name your worst weaknesses. I think my very worst weakness is jumping into situations without thinking too much about it first.
  15. Do you look up to anyone at all? My husband Xalen, my sister Susan and my mom
  16. Are you straight, gay or bisexual? Straight
  17. Do you go to school? Been there, done that. I have a doctorate in linguistics.
  18. Ever want to marry and have kids one day? Not really, but look what happened. I’m glad about it now but wasn’t always.
  19. Do you have fangirls/fanboys? I’m pretty sure my husband has more than I ever would. I think Susan does, too.
  20. What are you most afraid of? Being alone and bored.
  21. What do you usually wear? Whatever strikes me at the moment. Usually, jeans but also business casual when I’m on the clock with Xalen.
  22. What’s one food that tempts you? It’s weird, but I love green beans right out of the garden. I can’t help but snap them off the vine and eat them right there.
  23. Am I annoying you?  I’m bored.
  24. Well, it’s not over! Really? *sigh
  25. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? Definitely, high class since I joined The Inheritance and married Xalen. I grew up pretty differently, though than most people, so I can actually survive on very little.
  26. How many friends do you have? My team at work are my friends. Susan is my bff, though.
  27. What are your thoughts on pie? What kind? Who made it? Do I have to share? Is there ice cream?
  28. Favorite drink?  Tea
  29. What’s your favorite place? Wherever the adventure is!
  30. Are you interested in anyone? I’m more interested in relics and what they mean.
  31. That was a stupid question. You said it. Are we done? I’ve got stuff to do. You know, send an evil spirit back to the abyss, translate some ancient carvings, kill a terrible beast… the usual.
  32. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? Ocean, for sure. I grew up on an island.
  33. What’s your type? Ghostly and dangerous! lol Actually, my type is highly intelligent and mysterious. There’s something exciting about that.
  34. Any fetishes?  LMAO!
  35. Camping or indoors?  Camping! There is nothing better!

divider 2

Thanks for reading,
55F606C8ED5C07EED8D53204A1E520C1
    instagram-logo-transparent-background_zps6befc220 Tumblr-3.5-for-iOS-app-icon-small 1468674008_15   photo tdr

divider 2

2018-06-15T12:26:57+00:00

No Comments

1. NotJustaBook February 15, 2018 at 10:16 am - Reply

Oh, this looks like fun 😀 I would do it but I always hesitate to do taggy stuff without being tagged directly. It feels so attention seeking (which is silly because having a blog in the first place is pretty attention seeking… but I digress).
    Marty’s answers are really fun 😀 Her personality comes through so clearly. She must be a fun character to write. You’re going to include more characters later, because that sounds like even more fun for you 🙂 I’m hoping to see you do all your founders, oh, and Xalen. Because he’s the greatest!

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 10:17 am - Reply

Louise, Louise, Louise, please consider yourself tagged directly. <3 <3 I want to see what your characters have to say! lol (Only if you want to, though.)

Marty is a blast to write! 😀 Oh yes, I will be doing Xalen's for sure. hahaha 😀

• NotJustaBook February 15, 2018 at 11:19 am - Reply

I’ll have to try it out, then 😀 I have a lot of sparetime on my hands until March 😀

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 11:23 am - Reply

YAY! I’m so pleased and can’t wait to see what you do! 😀

• loladiamond01 February 15, 2018 at 10:46 am - Reply

I feel the same way! I have to be tagged since I am not able to voluntarily take part, attention-seeking much. I’m proud enough not to be Sam (gosh, that sounded so horribly like him…🙄)

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 10:52 am - Reply

Jowita – you are tagged! LOL I want to see Sam’s answers! hahaha

• loladiamond01 February 15, 2018 at 10:59 am - Reply

Maybe I can make it. I have some extra spare time today in fact 😀

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 11:01 am

Woot woot! <3 That is terrific!

• loladiamond01 February 15, 2018 at 11:03 am

Just thinking of Sam’s possible answers cracked me up, LOL

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 11:05 am

I had the same reaction as I thought about what he might say. LOL

• Kater Creation February 15, 2018 at 12:18 pm - Reply

I feel the same way. 🙂

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 6:38 pm - Reply

If you would like to do this, I hereby tag you, Kater Creation! 😀 I can’t wait to see what you do!

2. lisabeesims February 15, 2018 at 10:21 am - Reply

<3 yep sooo Marty <3 The raw green bean part still makes me shudder.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 10:29 am - Reply

LOLOLOL I can just see her doing that. 😛

• lisabeesims February 15, 2018 at 4:20 pm - Reply

I love lots of raw veggies .. green beans do not count in that number.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 4:40 pm - Reply

hahahaha But why? LOLOL j/k Marty is just….. you know, Marty. 😀

• lisabeesims February 15, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Yes sweet but unusual

• bmitjessesue February 17, 2018 at 11:53 pm - Reply

I love green beans straight from the garden! And peas and carrots….I could go on!

3. sempreviva February 15, 2018 at 10:34 am - Reply

Hahaha this is awesome!!! 😀 Really entertaining to read! I was confused at first at what it was, but I kept reading and finally figured it out, lmao!! 😂
    I’ll agree with Louise, Marty’s personality came though very clearly! 😀 I’d really like to see Xalen do it, plus sweet little Susan too <3

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 10:51 am - Reply

Thank you so much! <3 And, you've got it! I will get working on those. 😀

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 10:54 am - Reply

You know, Jesse and Skye might have some interesting answers. LOL 😀

• sempreviva February 15, 2018 at 10:59 am - Reply

*gasps* Am I… tagged? Lol!
          Hehe, I’d love to make them answer those questions! <3

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 11:00 am

Yes! You are tagged! LOL I would love to see how they answer. haha <3

4. loladiamond01 February 15, 2018 at 10:47 am - Reply

I loved it! You could see Marty in the answers! 😀

5. cathytea February 15, 2018 at 11:34 am - Reply

She’s become my favorite of yours!

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 11:36 am - Reply

Thank you so much, Cathy! That is awesome!

6. Jes2G February 15, 2018 at 12:53 pm - Reply

Weeeee! That was fun! That impatience, man! LOL

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 1:01 pm - Reply

LOL Right? She needs to calm herself. haha

7. Rosie February 15, 2018 at 1:14 pm - Reply

I love Marty, and this just makes me love her more! My only desire is to see one for Susan and maybe Shelly. 😉

8. OC Tag – Sam – neverdoitagain February 15, 2018 at 2:31 pm - Reply

[…] there, friends. I have been unofficially nominated for this OC (Original Character) Tag by Kymber. Check out her awesome answers written by Marty! I hope you will not think I am an attention seeker since I […]

9. loladiamond01 February 15, 2018 at 2:39 pm - Reply

I’ve done it here here I had so much fun, lol.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 4:38 pm - Reply

YAY! I just read it and it looks like you did have fun! haha I love it – it was hilariously Sam! 😀

10. snazzle February 15, 2018 at 3:05 pm - Reply

I love it! As for requests, I’ll go for some off-beat ones.. I’d love to hear from Dax, and also from Keniesha.

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 4:39 pm - Reply

Dax and Keniesha coming up soon! <3 I love your choices soooo much! Thank you

11. […] see you for the next chapter? Well – I lied 😀 Here I am, ready to be all rambly. Both Rosemary and Jowita were kind enough to tag me in the OC (Original Character) Tag. The rules for this one […]

12. Simsophonique February 15, 2018 at 4:33 pm - Reply

Oh a simblr questionnaire is pop-ing ahah !
    Ah French name, as French we are everywhere and even in my town there are plenty of sims who got French-like or French name..I am so fucking proud x3

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 4:49 pm - Reply

Thank you so much! 🙂 I love French names a lot and so did my Generation 3 like that. <3

• Simsophonique February 15, 2018 at 5:02 pm - Reply

I can’t hate my culture at all so to me it’s natural and normal to have and read French names. I also got Anglo-Saxon’s name as well and even imaginative names in my game.

• RosemaryMarie February 16, 2018 at 10:00 am - Reply

That’s awesome 😀

• Simsophonique February 16, 2018 at 11:15 am

When a name please me it’s used by one of my sims.

13. SonniQ February 15, 2018 at 5:00 pm - Reply

Rosemary, I love the work you do. It is one of the most original blogs on wordpress. It is hard for me to be onwp and follow your stories from beginning to end which is the only way to do it justice. I want to thank you for all of the times you have come to my blog(s) and given me support. I will try to earn that support. Much success to you!

• RosemaryMarie February 15, 2018 at 5:13 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, SonniQ. Your words mean so much to me. I really have loved delving into your work. I never knew all the injustices that occurred in the prisons and I’m glad I am learning about it. Then, when your piano music is added to it all… it’s very moving. So, thank you for such good content. <3

14. socallucyfan February 15, 2018 at 6:10 pm - Reply

OMG I love this!! Marty is just too funny. I can’t wait to see this from other characters.
    You know that my favorite Noble Doubt character of all time is Keniesha. I think that it might be interesting to hear from some of the characters we haven’t heard from in a while like Chrissy, Cricket, or even Agathe.

• RosemaryMarie February 16, 2018 at 10:01 am - Reply

Thank you so much 😀 Yes! We must hear from Keniesha, for sure. I love her so much and miss her, too. The other suggestions are really great, too, thank you so much.

15. Violincat February 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm - Reply

Marty is living the life! The Inheritance is a good thing for her, no doubt.

• RosemaryMarie February 16, 2018 at 10:02 am - Reply

Thank you so much, Violincat. 🙂 She sure is! lol I can’t imagine her doing anything else now.

16. Lila Remonn February 15, 2018 at 11:00 pm - Reply

This was super fun to read! Marty is honestly hilarious 😀

• RosemaryMarie February 16, 2018 at 10:13 am - Reply

LOL I’m so glad you liked this. Thank you so much. 😀

17. […] 😀 I’ve been tagged for this awesome challenge, named OC (original character) tag, by Kym from Noble Doubt, Jowita from Neverdoitagain, and Lila Remonn from The Kingston Legacy. Thank you so much, this was […]

18. bmitjessesue February 17, 2018 at 11:16 am - Reply

That was so much fun and your answers are spot on! Love it!