First Blogiversary!

Celebrating one year of blogging Noble Doubt!

Hello and welcome to this special day! 😀

The first thing I would like to do, is to express my deepest appreciation to everyone who participated:

Thank you so much! You can see the lovely things they wrote about Noble Doubt on the Review page. I was really overwhelmed by all the kind and encouraging things you all said about my story.

Today would not be nearly as fun without your support and participation. To those who read the story but didn’t want to submit anything, that’s okay as I’m glad to have you here as well. ❤

aaa

It’s really meant so much to me to be able to write this story. When I think of where I was just a short time ago, it’s amazing to me that I’ve been able to do this and also that I have the support from people like you.

Many of you know that I am a registered nurse and that I loved almost everything about it. Taking care of people and helping them get well is at the top of my list of most meaningful things I’ve experienced. When I think about it, I’ve been there when life has begun (and even delivered a baby once), and I’ve held many hands as last breaths were taken. It’s stressful, insanely busy and sometimes you feel as if you’ve taken a real beating emotionally and physically… but it’s also brought me so many adventures filled with absolute joy and pride.

You can imagine then, what it felt like to have a condition which would not let me continue doing what I loved most. Today, for the most part, I’m confined to a wheelchair in a body that hates me. I’ve tried all sorts of things to fight the depression and anxiety that often accompanies such a condition, but nothing has helped me the way writing has.

this-oneWere it not for the ability to dream about my story and get it written down, I would most definitely be in the dregs of despair. I know, this all sounds very depressing. But really, it’s not. I’m actually smiling right now when I think of the blessings in my life (a family that loves me, a cat that thinks I’m the best, friends who speak to me on a daily basis even though I’m sure they have other things they need to do, music that speaks to my soul, my art journal, other blog stories I can read, and so much more). All of these things, my blog included, remind me why there are good reasons to get up in the morning.

And so, on this one year blogiversary, I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart, from the deepest depths of my soul for reading, commenting, liking and messaging me. You are amazing!

All my love, forever and always,

rm-handwriting

1. Happy blogaversary! I love reading Noble Doubt and I’m glad you enjoy writing the story as much as we do reading it! Thank you for this wonderful story! 🙂

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much, shannynlee! ❤

Liked by 1 person

2. It’d be hard to NOT like a story like Noble Doubt! It’s heart-warming, funny, real and deep from moment to moment. Good stuff!

You and the Nobles are awesome! Always remember that! ^_^

Liked by 4 people

1. Thank you so much, fluffymao! ❤ You are awesome, too! 🙂

1. Thank you so much! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. Hugs and love ! Reading your story is a highlight of each week ! Thank you !

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much, cathytea! ❤ Sending you hugs and love, too 🙂

1. Thank you so very much! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. OMG! I was going do it, I forgot about it. 😦 Sorry!

I love your story!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Kater! ❤ Please don't feel badly. I appreciate you so much! If you would still like to submit something, feel free to use my contact form. (https://booomcha.com/contact/) But know that I appreciate all my readers anyway. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. Happy blogaversary, dear Rosemary! I love your story so much! Not only is it dramatic and exciting. But – what is more important – it teaches me to see a silver lining in every cloud.
    Have a great time! ❤

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much, chealsycat! ❤ I'm so glad!

Liked by 1 person

6. Love you and your story!! It’s a great family, and you are treating each individual with insight. Hugs and congratulations!! I definitely look forward to more great chapters! ♥

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you so much, Marj ❤ Love you, too. 🙂

7. Your story always puts a smile on my face.

1. Thank you so much, Violincat! 🙂 I’m really glad to hear that 😀

8. Congratulations! You deserve every bit of love you get for this story ❤

1. Awww thank you so much, Raymond. ❤

9. Congrats and so sorry life got away from me

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, lisabee ❤ Please don't worry about it. 🙂 I appreciate you so much.

1. ❤ then we are god company cause I appreciate you too ❤

1. Awwww thank you so much 🙂 ❤

Liked by 1 person

10. Congrats! I hope you have many more blogiversarys and continue to delight us with your amazing stories 🙂 as raymondsanti said, you deserve all the love you have gotten 🙂

1. Thank you so much! ❤ You are so sweet 🙂

Liked by 1 person

11. I am so sorry that you are no longer able to do everything you used to love. I am so glad that you can stay with us and write this story, and that it makes you feel better. Keep up the Nobles, my heart always goes to them and to YOU. My biggest congratulations on your blogiversary, I can’t believe how much changed here through the time I’ve been reading. Don’t let the depression and anxiety take the best of you, you are strong, kind and talented.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much, Jowita! ❤ Your encouragement is so appreciated. You're a good friend. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

12. I only read it today and had to swallow hard because of some strange parallels… so that I really feel very strong what you told. But I can still work and my new job keeps me 12 hours away so that only a very few time remains for writing, building or editting .. or for reading and admiring inspiring creations. I hope you keep writing and editting your amasing pics! I am still a beginner on your Noble Doubt story but will keep following it as long you`ll write it, hopefully long! 🙂

1. Thank you so much, hafuhga! 🙂 Your encouragement is inspiring! ❤

Liked by 1 person

13. Congratulations on your one year!

1. Thank you so much! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s