Chapter 1.23: Dear Diary, Life & Death

Tragedy strikes, someone dies and another life hangs in the balance!

Content Warning: This chapter contains images which may be disturbing to some.

police report

imageedit_8_2696013554

imageedit_17_4191342152

3imageedit_21_3779970139imageedit_25_5675460744

imageedit_29_5982667006

1. Looks so awesome. I love the fire in the car! Leo! Jilly! Nooooo! Oh the story is going to get soooo good from this point on!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Jesse. I worked on this chapter for a long time and it’s been ready for several weeks now. Thanks for your positive feedback! πŸ™‚

2. Jilly! Leo! **gasp**

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you for reading and commenting, Addy! πŸ™‚

3. Oh no! So sad! πŸ˜₯
    Though I love the way you organized the chapter: the police report, the photos – so realistic!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. Oh nooo 😦 I hope they’re alright! I love how you presented this chapter though, not very many words needed to make an impact!

1. Thank you very much for your feedback! πŸ™‚

5. Marjorie Watts May 7, 2016 at 3:18 pm

That was not kind!!! However, it was a great chapter, and the use of a police report was very original, and a unique way to do it! Now, back to my box of tissues. =(

Liked by 1 person

1. I know it wasn’t nice. 😦 Thank you, though, for reading and commenting, though. I’m sorry about the tissues. πŸ™‚

6. No Jilly….Leo this is awful! No matter who survived their life is never going to be the same again.😰

Liked by 2 people

1. You are so right! Thank you very much for reading and leaving feedback. πŸ™‚

7. Oh no! Whoever survives is going to have a really hard time without the other.

Liked by 1 person

1. You are very right about that! Thank you so much for coming by and commenting, too. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

8. Ah, this is so intense! So sad but I love it!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! πŸ™‚ I appreciate your feedback!

Liked by 1 person

9. Holy crap what just happened? That was so intense (yet clever how you did the fire and no words)… arghhhh I’m not sure exactly what happened but did Leo die??????
    Question marks! This is so sad….

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Lila! I know it’s sad. I’m sorry. 😦 Thank you, though, for reading and commenting. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

10. Well done! (I’m sorry but I don’t recognize the two victims!)

Liked by 1 person

1. Hi, Michele. It’s okay; Leo and Jilly were in the accident. πŸ™‚ Thank you for coming by! πŸ™‚

11. OMG NO!!! I don’t want to lose either of the twins, and they were so attached to each other!

I love how you made a police report, a little fire gif and everything though.

Liked by 2 people

1. I know; it’s a terrible thing. πŸ˜₯ Thank you for your kind words. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

12. 😦 What?!?! O_o I’m speechless….

Liked by 1 person

13. And now I’m caught up. I’m kind of glad I didn’t have to wait for all the foreshadowing to be resolved. Woo. This was intense.

You even added animated fire. Impressive.

Liked by 2 people

1. I’m so glad you’re caught up! Thank you so much for reading! πŸ™‚

14. It took me a while to see the fire was moving in that one picture. o.O

1. Thank you for stopping by, Senna! πŸ˜€

15. No! I’m so scared and already sad…

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you…. I’m sorry to have done that to you. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh… that’s a reader’s hazard, right? It’s just that I fell in love with ****… ah. Now I’m interested to see how the family deals with the loss.

Liked by 2 people

1. There’s quite a hole in the family for some time, I’m afraid. πŸ™‚ Thank you again.

16. Wait… WAIT!! What?! *clicks next chapter*

1. Thank you for reading. πŸ™‚

17. OMG NO *am actually crying* I don’t know who dies but I’m heartbroken </3

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m so sorry that I missed your comment. And I’m sorry you were heartbroken. πŸ˜₯ ❀

Liked by 1 person

18. […] As you may have guessed, if you are a regular reader of Noble Doubt, this is a companion of Chapter 1.23 in which the main characters of that story, Leo and Jilly, are in an accident. I thought it would […]

19. […] Note: To reread the entry of the accident: Click Here. To reread the chapter with the funeral: Click […]

20. I already know who survives but still it is awful and heartbreaking… Poor Memphis 😦 and her whole family…

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you πŸ™‚ I felt so badly for them all, too. It took them a while to recover from this.

21. cries

22. Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! T__T

1. I’m sorry. πŸ˜₯ :O

Liked by 1 person

23. OH MY GOSH! You can’t do this to me! I’m invested especially after Jilly did her scrapbook. Was this your plan all along; to do the scrapbook and then show this? Was this foreshadowing? My little heart can’t take this! I’m distraught!

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m so sorry to have distressed you so. :O πŸ™‚ I devised this plan when the sim in question became glitched.

Liked by 1 person

1. Ah okay, so that’s what happened. Glad you didn’t kill her because you got tired of having her in the family.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh no, I loved that character. πŸ™‚ I thought about re-adding them to the game, but then they would have lost the family connections, so …. this. lol :O

Liked by 1 person

24. What??!!! Noooo!!! 😭 That is heartbreaking (but I loved what you did with the photos and the police report)!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. I’m sorry it had to happen. πŸ˜₯ I’m still sad about it.

Liked by 1 person

25. As a reader, I’m like, “Wait… What?! Oh no!!! This is mortifying!”

As a simmer/storyteller, I’m like, “Whoa. Nice shots! Great work!”

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. πŸ™‚ It took a long time to set this up and figure it out. It’s so nice when it’s appreciated. πŸ™‚ And yes, also very mortifying! :O

Liked by 1 person

1. Can’t appreciate it enough! It’s awesome.

Liked by 1 person

26. Man.. I knew this was coming (I found your blog after reading Stories by Bee), but that doesn’t make this any easier. *sniff*

Liked by 1 person

1. Awwww…. I love how Bee incorporated my characters into her story. ❀ I know this was difficult to see.

27. Oh no, everything was going so well πŸ˜₯ I love how you did the police repot and shots, everything looked so great but heartbreaking at the same time </3 Losing a sibling is hard, but losing a twin will be infinitely more so. I'm expecting a very sad next chapter…

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. This took me weeks to decide what to do with it all. And I was so scared to even post it. lol

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s