Featured Author, an Interview with Jesse (BMIT)

Screenshot-131

Jesse (BMIT04)

Hello, readers! Thank you for joining me as I interview one of my favorite blog authors, BMIT04 (also known as Jesse). She writes the amazing story called Isle of the Midnight Sun.

As I was working on the latest cScreenshot-25hapter, it occurred to me that I had no idea how other authors come up with their content. As I continued to think about this, more questions arose that I wanted answered. If there is a good response to this special feature, I would like to occasionally interview more sims blog authors.

Okay, on with the interview!

Jesse, how long have you been playing The Sims and what got you into it?

Screenshot (1)My best friend was moving out of her parents’ home (she is 11 years younger than me) as they had sold it and I was helping her pack up her room. She had this bag of Sims 2 games she was going to donate to the library. She said I should take them and give it a try. We hadn’t been friends for longer than a year and I didn’t want to seem greedy so I only took the ones she said I definitely couldn’t do without. She then moved on to Sims 3. I played Sims 2 for a little over a year. I began Sims 2 Fall of 2011 and moved up to Sims 3 January 2013. After she pestered me so badly to move up, I finally gave in. I used my Christmas money to buy the game which was on sale. Then never stopped buying. *LOL* By the time I was done, I had all the packs available at that time.

Why did you begin blogging your Sims story?

2018-06-15T12:31:50+00:00

No Comments

1. bmitjessesue February 11, 2016 at 9:43 am - Reply

Awww, not bad once I see it in someone else’s writing. I was trying to keep my answers short, while still saying enough. I’m very pleased you asked me to to do this RM! Was a great pleasure to do so!

• RosemaryMarie February 11, 2016 at 9:56 am - Reply

Thank you so much for participating! Your answers were great!

2. babay_j February 11, 2016 at 1:00 pm - Reply

Good interview!! I do think it’s the sign of a good author when you get so immersed in your story that it can affect you, personally. Just warn your family ahead of time!! lol I enjoy your story a lot, and am anxiously awaiting a LOT of information!! Happy writing, B! And good questions, RM! ♥

3. SweetPoyzin February 11, 2016 at 5:29 pm - Reply

I love this! It’s fun getting into bmit’s head! We’re quite alike but so very different. Now I’m excited about my own interview (bmit will be a tough act to follow though)!

• RosemaryMarie February 11, 2016 at 7:12 pm - Reply

Can’t wait to interview you SweetP! 😀

• bmitjessesue February 13, 2016 at 2:49 pm - Reply

Same questions RM? I’m very interested to see what Sweet says.

• bmitjessesue February 13, 2016 at 2:48 pm - Reply

Awww that is nice to say. I was babbling really and I wasn’t actually thinking about this being seen my anyone at the time I wrote it. Forgot to edit myself.

• RosemaryMarie February 13, 2016 at 3:05 pm - Reply

You were great! 😀 I was wondering if I should come up with completely different questions or use the same ones, tbh. 🙂

4. Michele May 7, 2016 at 8:38 pm - Reply