Chapter 4.9: Dear Diary, Not the Family Type

Marty and Beckett’s relationship continues, although, it is rocky. Marty sees who is crying at night!

Dear Diary, the next morning, I got up early because I was still a little unnerved by the crying I’d heard in the night. And Beckett had been no help at all. He insisted he hadn’t heard anything and thought I was dreaming. As if I don’t know when I’m awake or sleeping!

“What are you doing?” he asked. I hadn’t even noticed he was there, looking all indignant for some reason.

His question didn’t slow me down. “Eating breakfast.”

“I thought we’d have breakfast together.”

“So grab a bowl,” I suggested.

“Cereal?”

Finally, I looked up at him and his incredulous face. “What’s wrong with it?”

“I want a hot breakfast that will stick with me through the morning.”

“Well, I reckon you know where the stove is. I’m really not into cooking if you hadn’t noticed.”

When I was done eating, I put my spoon down and met his gaze across the table from me. “Why are you being so testy, Beckett? Not a morning person?”

“Quit making fun of me, Marty,” he laughed slightly. “I just thought we could continue the romance today and eatingΒ cold cereal wasn’t part of the plan.”

Was he serious? He wanted the romance to continue? I wanted to say so much right then. You know, Diary, how hard it is for me to hold my tongue.

“What?”

He shouldn’t have asked that because it was all I needed to let loose on him. “Honestly, Beck, the romance ended when you fell asleep last night! I mean, I know I’m not that experienced but I expected a little more than what I got.”

His face seemed to grow pinched as I sat there waiting for him to respond.

“Awww… c’mon,” he said stiffly, holding his shoulders back. “You know I was injured pretty bad and I’m still recovering. And don’t worry about the experience thing, you’ll get better.”

Clearly, I’d hit a nerve with him but I felt that what I’d said was true. Still, what he’d just expressed hit me square between the eyes and left me so off balance. I fought to keep tears back and willed myself to continue staring at him as I realized he’d fallen asleep because I was that bad.

“Sheesh, I didn’t mean it like that, I’m sorry,” he said. “Please forgive me.”

Still feeling wounded, I only nodded a little.

“Really, Marty, I’m sorry.”

“Okay,” I squeaked.

Gently, he took my hand across the table, caressing my smooth skin with his calloused thumb. “Let’s start over. I think being hit that hard in the head really did a number on me because I’m saying such stupid things lately.”

“Well, you’d better watch your mouth,” I said with a smile, “or I might be what hits you in the head next time.”

With that, he laughed and kissed my hand. I knew weΒ had put this behind us.

The next few days were so good, I can’t even tell you. There definitely was a strong attraction between us. So strong, that we were hardly apart. Every waking moment, my thoughts were about him. I don’t know if that is love, though. How do you know if you’re in love or if you’re with “the one?”

My mind was taken up by these thoughts constantly now. I only wished I knew what I was doing. Beckett was nearly one hundred percent recovered and I wanted to get back to my true love, work.

Beckett got out of the shower after me and watched me dry my hair as he toweled himself off.

“That is exactly how I love your hair, baby.”

Of course, I knew that. I’d been leaving it down more and more lately. I’d also been trying to dress better. I wish I could say it was only because it made me feel good, knowing I looked good. But the truth was, these were Beckett’s preferences. I was always much more comfortable with my hair pulled back off my face. There was something so annoying to me about having to constantly brush my hair back with my fingers.

divider

Everything seemed to be going along smoothly the next several days and I was more accustomed to the house to the point where I no longer became lost if I wandered off on my own. Beckett and I spent a lot of time in what he called the game room. He liked mixing drinks and looked pretty dapper doing it. It was apparent to me now that all my previous reservations about Beckett were for nothing. He was a perfect gentleman and we loved the same things.

“Hello?” I breathed into the phone as it rang.

“Marty! Hello!”

My jaw dropped instantly and I grinned from ear to ear as a joy I hadn’t felt for a long time enveloped me, surrounding me inΒ a gentle, soothing warmth.

“Oh, Xalen, is that you?”

“Yes, yes, it is,” he chuckled, making me smile all over again. “You sound good! How are you?”

I don’t know why, but I hesitated. Why did I do that? Finally, I said, “I’m great, really great.”

This time, there was a pause on his end as if he didn’t believe me. “Are you sure? You sound … different.”

I laughed in the most carefree way I could muster and said, “Of course I’m sure. I – I just really miss the dig site and translating. I hope to get back to it really soon.”

“Ah, yes, I’m aware of what happened there with the remains that were found. It is the reason I, too, am in Egypt.”

“You’re here? Really?”

Again, he chuckled. “Yes, really. My team from the Neptune Foundation was called in on this matter.”

“What can you tell me about it? I’m dying to know what you’ve found out!”

“It’s not good, Marty, but I am not free to speak of any details yet. Trust me, though, as soon as I can, I will fill you in. I look forward to seeing you.”

I could feel tears in my eyes and I blinked them away. “I look forward to that, too.”

“Who was that?”

Beckett’s voice startled me a little bit as I’d forgotten he was in the room. “Oh, just an old colleague of mine.”

“A man?”

“Yes, so what?”

“You sounded pretty intimate there. Were you sleeping with him?”

“What? No! And why do you even think that’s your business?”

“It’s my business because now we’re together. Do you love him?”

I threw my shoulders back defiantly to hide the gasp I was trying desperately to hold inside.

“You do! I knew it! As soon as you heard who was on the other end of that call, I just knew it! Well, this isn’t how it’s going to be, Marty! You’re mine now and I won’t have it!”

“You won’t have it?” I yelled, totally losing it now. “You don’t have a choice! You don’t own me!”

“I love you!” he yelled, inching his face closer to mine. “We’re going to get married and be happy!”

“You need to step back now! I don’t think you love me at all! And besides, I don’t want to get married. I don’t want to have children. I am not the family type!”

To my amazement, he covered his eyes with his hands as if he was breaking down.

“All I want is you. Why isn’t that good enough?” he moaned.

Sighing, I stepped away from him. “You exhaust me.”

Wiping his face with the backs of his hands, he stood up straight and looked pleadingly into my eyes. “I’m so sorry, please forgive me. I know I overreacted.”

“I don’t know. This isn’t the first time and it’s getting old. I need to be alone for a while.”

But when I headed outdoors, instead of leaving me alone, he followed me. He was the most irritating, impossible human being, yet I cared for him deeply. Over the past months, since I’d come here to take care of him after the accident, he’d grown on me. And I found that incredibly annoying because it would have been much easier to walk away from him if he meant nothing.

“I told you I wanted to be alone.”

As I said that, he abruptly fell into my arms, burying his face against my shoulder. Instead of making me angry, though, I slowly put my arms around him, wondering what the matter was.

“What is going on?”

“Please, I can’t go on knowing you don’t forgive me. Please, don’t leave me.”

“I saved your life because I love you, Marty. I love you so much and I can’t live without you.”

I said nothing as he pulled away, drying his eyes again.

“I really am sorry,” he said quietly.

“What is making you act this way? I don’t understand it.”

He sighed, returning slowly to his normal demeanor. “I don’t always either. Honestly, I think my dad messed me up. I’m the black sheep of the family. I think with you, though, I could finally measure up.”

I didn’t know what to say but I felt sorry for him and what he was going through. I believed him about his father.

“Why don’t you ever mention your mother?”

His beautiful eyes became downcast as he took my hands. “Let’s not talk about her, okay? Being her son’s no prize either.”

“I want you to do something for me.”

“Anything,” he agreed.

“I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me you won’t treat me like this again.”

“I promise.”

And I believed him.

divider

It was pitch black and I hadn’t heard the crying again. Until tonight. It woke me out of a fitful sleep and I sat straight up, straining to hear where it was coming from. Beckett had been drinking, I could smell it on him and I also couldn’t wake him up. So, I left him there, snoring away and annoyed that he was in such a condition.

I knew my way around now and pushed my fear aside to try to find the source of this nighttime wailing. Without a sound, I crept from hall to hall, room to room, carefully opening doors and peeking inside with my flashlight.

Nothing. No crying and no crazy woman hiding in any corner.

There was one staircase left that led to the attic. Pausing at the bottom, I began to hear the sobbing again, but it was fainter, so I began to climb the stairs. They were cold under my feet as I moved upward and a chill filled my insides. But I forced myself to go on.

Nothing could describe the horror I encountered when I reached the top….

Animation2a

Author’s Note: I would like to shout out a special thanks to Lil who made the ghost gif at the end since my photoshop took a nosedive and died. lol Thank you, Lil!

1. Okay, so Beckett’s annoying me. He’s such a brat and I somehow get a Dax feeling from him and yet…I liked Dax so much better until…well, until he truly was there for Blue, that is. But Beckett, I can’t bring myself to trust him. He’s so arrogant and a little…sexist? He clearly doesn’t know Marty that well, expecting her to cook for him. What about the lasagna? Lucky you didn’t burn your house, darlin’, lol. Oh, the woohoo in a shower! Can’t help but love how that animation with the Sims lagging so much, LOL.
    I feel like Beckett is playing on Marty’s emotions, wanting her to feel sorry for him and then what? What does he want from her?
    OH MY, GHOST! RUN LIKE A MAD TO XALEN RIGHT NOW! :O

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you, Jowita! πŸ˜€ Yes, run, Marty, ruuuun! LOL I can see why Beckett reminds you of Dax a little bit. Dax at least had reasons for how he was, though. LOL You’re right that Beckett is all those things you listed. And what does he want from Marty? That will be revealed but Marty really needs to decide, I think, how much she is willing to put up with in this situation.

Liked by 1 person

2. Oh yeah, and that darn lasagna! It’s probably just ashes now in the bottom of the oven! hahaha

Liked by 1 person

2. I agree with Jowita about everything! Ugh, I hate men like that. What he’s doing to Marty isn’t right, emotionally blackmailing her to stay when it’s clear she’s having doubts and can’t think straight like that. And I seriously doubt he loves her as much as he says he does!
    Professor Xalen is in Egypt though, this is so exciting!! I’ve been waiting for this reunion for so long! πŸ˜€
    And was that a ghost at the end???!!!! This is getting pretty freaky (and I love it)!!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much! πŸ˜€ I hate men like that, too. ugh

You are so right and I’m glad you brought up the point about the emotional blackmail. He’s really good at it because otherwise, I think Marty would have been out of there already. And I think you’re right about whether he really loves her or not. I think he may think he does, but if he did, he wouldn’t do this to her.

Yes! The good doctor is back! Woot! I’ve been waiting for this reunion, too!

And yes! I can say that is a ghost! But who’s ghost is it? And why can Marty see it and hear it? And why is the ghost crying? And is Beckett telling the truth when he says he doesn’t hear it?

Oh the questions, the questions. lol

Liked by 1 person

1. Aaaah, you are right, I hadn’t even thought about the fact that ghosts are normally not supposed to be heard by living people lol!! I can’t wait to have those questions answered!

1. Woot woot! Me, too! πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

3. OMG… the ghost of someone Becket killed …or his father? Marty should truely run! I got goose skin from your chapter today! Truely under the skin going! Becket is truely mind sick… and Marty haven’t noticed yet! And now I must wait a whole week to know how Marty will get reed of the situation she got into… I truely pity myself 😦

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL! Thank you so much, hafuhga πŸ™‚ I’m sorry you have to wait. If only I could write more quickly! lol

That’s a good question about who the ghost might be! There’s more to Beckett then meets the eye, that is for sure.

4. Beckett is a creep for sure! He’s so controlling and possessive, and he’s way too devoted to someone he really doesn’t know all that well. This is going to turn ugly extremely quickly, I can tell.

Yay for Xalen! He’s far less creepy and a lot more likeable.

Oh, the ghost! Considering how shady Beckett is and the corpse found at the dig site, I’m beginning to wonder if the ghost was murdered by Beckett. Murdering an ex love doesn’t sound too far fetched, considering his behavior so far.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much! πŸ™‚ You are right about Beckett, definitely. Let’s hope it doesn’t get too ugly in the future, but I can’t promise it won’t.

I say YAY for Xalen, too! I really couldn’t wait to bring him back into the story.

As far as the ghost goes, I wish I could tell you. I can say, though, since I already confirmed to someone else, there is no Blackbeard stuff going on. So, with that in mind, your guesses are good (and logical) but might not be exactly right. πŸ™‚

5. *shakes head* This is all nothing but trouble! Ugh! *throws up hands* Marty!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much. πŸ™‚ You are so right! Let’s hope Marty realizes how badly she’s being manipulated before it goes too far.

Liked by 1 person

1. Probably not? It’s hard to see that stuff when you’re inside of it. Sometimes a step backwards is needed… πŸ€”

Liked by 1 person

1. You’re very right about that. The optimist in me wants her to see it coming, but she’s right smack in the middle of it, so that’s not likely.

Liked by 1 person

1. Perhaps confiding in someone would help… someone else on the continent… that she knows…

Liked by 1 person

1. That’s a good idea and she should definitely do that.

Liked by 1 person

6. I knew it ! Anybody who says , “Hey babe. Wear your hair like this. ” and who tells a woman how to dress and do her makeup has got a giant red flag wrapped around his shoulders . And no matter how strong and successful and smart Marty is, she’s up against a master at the cycle of control and power . Her strength and talents make her just the type of target that type of abuser seeks to take down .

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh my goodness, cathytea! Thank you so much! You have expressed the situation just perfectly. It doesn’t matter how educated a person is, or where they come from in life, this type of thing could happen to anyone because guys like this are so textbook. You called it!

Liked by 1 person

1. I got goose bumps at the end…I didn’t expect a ghost. I don’t know if that is better or worse than what I did expect! Haha!

I feel horrible that he has been able to manipulate her, but he is her first lover so that gives him a lot of power. Certainly she was feeling inadequate and he played on it masterfully. He is sick SOB!

I am soooo glad Xalen is back. It frightens me that if she crosses him a little she could wind up a ghost as well. And of course we all think he was responsible for the skeleton in the dig.

And does his father know or was he responsible as well…or his mother…so many unanswered questions…I think maybe the ghost is his mother….

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Audrey. πŸ™‚ You’re so right about why Beckett has so much power over her right now. And I think he’s sick SOB, too! As for his father, mother, etc., those are all good questions!

7. I loved this chapter, especially the pics! The one after Marty says I’m exhausted made me laugh!

Very well written and believable, which is unfortunate, of course. Marty please wake up! Maybe Xalen’s arrival will help.

Awesome gif from L’il.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks, Bee. πŸ™‚ I had to scroll back up and look at the pic and it made me laugh, too! lol Xalen might be able to help… if Marty confides in him.

8. What a crazy update … seriously wild ending ❀️

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL Thank you so much, Lisa. ❀ It might get wilder!

1. ❀ ❀ good warning LOL

Liked by 1 person

9. I’m sure you know now what I feel about Beckett…haha. HOWEVER, allow me to complain about him again. Even if Xalen wasn’t in the picture and I didn’t think he was perfect for Marty in every way, I would find it hard to like this guy. He’s so manipulative! The way he goes from zero to sixty so fast is such a clear sign that he doesn’t love her, he just wants to control her. I don’t know what his father did and I’m sure it’s probably messed up, but Marty is not the kind of girl that can fix his issues! She’s too strong willed. She needs a man that is equal to her, not a whiny little puntz that needs coddling. >.> I’m sure he’s someone’s turn-on, but I don’t think it’s Marty. Anyway, I’m done. For now. XD I can’t wait to see where this ghost stuff goes! So exciting. πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Rosie. πŸ˜€ Yes, I know what you think of Beckett, but I’m glad you told me in such detail because it tells me if I’m on the right track or not. lol You’re so right that Marty can’t fix whatever is going on with Beckett. I think you’re right, too, that Marty needs a guy that is equal to her as she is so strong-willed. Oh and I really like that word “puntz!” πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

10. Beckett moves really fast! Wanting to marry her after such a short amount of time? I get the feeling that he wants to “pin her down” in a sense and tie her to him, but for what reason, who knows…. And ooh goodness, I’m on the edge of my seat about what Marty found!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Raymond. πŸ™‚ He does move fast, that’s true. I do think you’re right about him wanting to pin her down. He is very controlling and possessive, for sure. I’m so glad you’re excited about what Marty saw!

Liked by 1 person

11. Beckett is a mess and not a good one!! I married a rich guy that pressured me like that and I regretted it almost immediately. He was condescending and demeaning which left me feeling valueless. No, this is not for Marty, plus if you have to change that much about yourself to please someone then, unless it’s what you really want anyway and just needed advice on, then it’s not where you should be.
    I am extremely curious to know what Xalen knows and more details on how he became involved.
    And… Noooo, how could you leave us hanging like that?!!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving girl and look forward to the next segment.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much, Jolie. πŸ˜€ Beckett is definitely a hot mess! lol So you know from experience how wrong this could go. You’re so right about Marty and if she has to change herself to please him, she’s in the wrong place! It’s good to have Xalen back in the picture, I was missing him. More details as to what he knows will come out soon.

And hey, girl! Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! I hope it’s a good one. ❀

12. Okay.
    Beckett.
    GO.
    AWAY.
    I’ve lost any bit of affection I had from their time excavating. He disgusts me. He’s manipulative, possessive and also seems rather sexist. Making her wear her hair down, expecting her to make him a hot breakfast, wanting to get married after a short period of romance, the accusations when Xalen called… it’s soooo gross. I can see that Marty is detecting the signs of a bad person but she’s not acting on them properly. I’m glad she spoke her mind but if she doesn’t just plain get out of there, I feel like things are going to get extremely bad soon. Go to Xalen! I’m still a tiny bit doubtful of the age gap, but Marty’s a grown adult now, so it’s not that weird anymore. It’s really obvious from that way she felt when Xalen called her, that she feels much more comfortable with him. He’s genuinely kind and definitely not a creepster like Beckett is.
    I wonder what news Xalen will unearth on the skeleton. And I wonder what’s up with the ghost… maybe Beckett murdered her? The ghost looks like she’s wearing long hair down… hmm.
    Intriguing chapter πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much, Lila πŸ˜€ Beckett disgusts me, too and he’s all those things you listed. Hopefully, Marty will take a different course of action and get herself out of there. But since she’s in the middle of it, I’m not sure if she knows what she should do quite yet.

I’m so glad Xalen is back. I know the age difference might not be the best thing, but at least he acts like a human being toward Marty. lol As for what he knows, more on that will come out soon. Very soon. πŸ˜€

13. Marjorie F Watts November 18, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Everyone else has certainly covered it all pretty well!! I see a confrontation coming between Xalen and Beckett. I think Xalen truly cares for Marty and wants what’s best for her, and for her to be happy (which is more about love than Beckett has been showing!). When he sees through the facade, he will know she isn’t truly happy about being “owned” by Beckett. If they did marry, I’m afraid Beckett would end up a ghost when Marty really got fed up with him, finally!! lol For some reason, probably partially due to Beckett’s reticence when Marty mentioned it, I think the ghost might be his mother. He is, truly, a mess! But he is a conniving, narcissistic one! Nope, don’t like him one little bit, now. I hope this week goes quickly, can’t wait for the next chapter!!! And kudos to l”il for the great gif!! Happy Thanksgiving! β™₯

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Marj! πŸ™‚ Yes, I see a confrontation between Beckett and Xalen, too, in the future. But I wonder if it will be completely because of the reason you think? πŸ˜€ I think Xalen does sense that whatever is going on with Marty, she isn’t being truthful about how she is doing. He’ll definitely want to know why! Let’s hope Marty and Beckett don’t get married. I think that would be a nightmare for them both! lol

Happy Thanksgiving to you. ❀

14. I don’t even care if the place is haunted – Becket’s antics are worse than any haunting.
    It’s true though, Marty is inexperienced. If she had any decent romantic experience, she wouldn’t fall for his emotional tricks.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Violincat. πŸ™‚ You’re 100% right about that! Hopefully, Marty will have had enough very soon.

Liked by 1 person

15. Marty, if you’re already annoyed by a guy in the honeymoon period that’s bad. Get out, get ouuuuut!
    I loved the ghost twist πŸ™‚ it’s getting freaky!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Louise. πŸ™‚ Oh man, you couldn’t be more right! lol Get out and run, Marty! haha I’m glad you liked the ghost! I can’t wait for you to find out more! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

16. Beckette you don’t love Marty, you are a controlling Jackass. I am so glad Marty is almost fed up with your BS and already has one foot out the door.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Lil. πŸ™‚ You’re right about Beckett. He may think he loves Marty, but he doesn’t treat her as if he loves her. Jackass is a good word for him. haha

Liked by 1 person

17. Okay, I take back my last comment. I am not Team Beckett anymore!!
    It is okay for Marty to change her hair style or her clothes, if it makes her happy. But don’t change yourself for a boy. He is not worth it!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much πŸ™‚ Oh my goodness, yes! No one should change themselves that much for a guy. She should be able to be herself and if he truly loves her, he won’t try to control her or change her.

Liked by 1 person

18. Oh oh oh…why did you build me up and let me down with such suspense?

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL Thank you so much ❀ And I'm sorry.

19. I actually have a rare kind of insomnia where I often don’t know if I’m asleep or awake lol. Tell Marty she can use that excuse next time. πŸ˜›

I have bowls that look just like his in real life! It’s more than 50 years old and belonged to my grandma.

You’ll get better?? What a thing to say!

The professor! Yay! I was expecting him much later, but yay! lol

Ugh! I knew Beckett was a possessive little skunk! I’m glad Marty is strong enough to express some of her feelings, but I wish she’d say what she really feels. She shouldn’t have to dress up how he likes if she doesn’t want to.

Not the family type? Oh, honey. Haven’t you heard? You’re the heir of this here legacy. LOL

Beckett, you don’t need Marty. You need therapy!

Ah HA! I knew it was a ghost! His mother maybe?

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Jes2G! πŸ™‚ Wow, your insomnia sounds kind of scary. Oh, and I love heirlooms! I bet that bowl is really beautiful.

Xalen was going to come into is a little bit later but I missed him. lol So, there he is!

You were right about that Beckett. Let’s hope he doesn’t break Marty’s spirit.

LOL I love that – don’t you know you’re the heir? Maybe she was daydreaming when Blue explained things to her. haha

Yes, Beckett! Get a psychiatrist immediately! LOLOL

As far as the ghost goes, that is a great guess. πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. My insomnia is more frustrating than anything. Look up paradoxical insomnia. It’ll blow your mind lol. I can tell I’m gonna need my popcorn this gen. Bring it!

1. LOL Popcorn yum! πŸ˜€

Okay, I looked it up and it does seem very irritating and frustrating! I hope it is something that will go away so you don’t suffer with it for much longer.

Liked by 1 person

1. I wish. They say there’s nothing to be done about it except practice “good sleep hygiene” which does help. I don’t suffer from it as often as I used to before I was diagnosed, but it sneaks up on me every now and then…like last night!

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh no! I’m glad you don’t have episodes as often now but when they happen, it’s got to be awful.

Liked by 1 person

20. A HAUNTED HOUSE aaah what a horror ! Maybe Beckett’s mother?
    A love triangle story omg !!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. πŸ™‚ That’s a good guess! You will find out who the ghost is very soon! πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. I wait for! If I anticipated I am sorry.

1. There’s nothing to apologize for. πŸ˜€ ❀

Liked by 1 person

1. thank you I know I am very annoying with my ability to predict future of stories.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh no, I don’t find you annoying at all. πŸ™‚ I love your comments.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you. You are so kind and so friendly.

1. So are you. I really appreciate you. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. Me too I appreciate you.

Liked by 1 person

21. Very interesting. I love the power of “I’m sorry”

1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. πŸ™‚

22. I’m getting “Dax after he became beautiful and left Blue but returned to basically tell her he loved her” vibes from Beckett. He’s kind of losing points with me but I can understand how he is feeling. I’m also happy that Xalen is back but I also want him to be a villain in this story for some strange reason. He just looks like an evil dude, even though he’s probably not.

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh yeah, I see the comparison now that you mention it. lol Xalen does look like he could be a villain, doesn’t he? I agree with that. πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s