Generation 4!

Generation 4 begins Saturday at 10 a.m. (EST)! Are you ready?

Hello, friends! Generation 4 is right on track to begin on Saturday, September 23 at 10 a.m. (EST)! Woot!

imageedit_3_6755888514Are you excited? I am. There is a lot in store including a special surprise in the upcoming cast!

Speaking of the cast of characters, have you taken a look at the Extras page? Once there, you will find links to generational summaries, cast descriptions divided by what generation they were introduced, and some other goodies!

I guess that about sums it up for now. I hope to see you Saturday! ❀

As always, thank you for your support and encouragement,
signature new r.c.

1. So excited to read Generation 4!

1. Thank you! I’m so glad! ❀

2. Hi there, Kym!
    I have to admit I am very excited for your generation 4- and for my generation 4 as well! Yesterday I set up a page for Sam’s chapters and added a little paragraph. I’m still only 1 chapter and a Prologue in, but I hope to get further when I can.
    And I know Marty will be an amazing heir!

1. Also noticed how she has similar haircut to Blue when she started out πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh yes! That’s true. When I started with Blue, I had a difficult time deciding on her hair and I’m kind of in the same place with Marty. But, Marty’s hair is going to change depending on her adventure! hahaha

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m sure she’s going to have a lot of them, adventures!

1. Oh yes, I think you’re right about that! haha

Liked by 1 person

1. I agree with you about the generation 4’s. I am so happy that we are both going to go through these together ❀ I hope you'll like Sam. He's pretty…different than others.

2. It’s fun that our Gen 4’s are starting pretty much together! πŸ™‚ I am looking forward to yours as well. Thank you so much, I hope Marty will be a lot of fun!

Liked by 1 person

3. This is so exciting! I’m sure Marty will be a wonderful and very interesting heir! Can’t wait to follow her story! ❀

1. Thank you so much! I think Marty will be a lot of fun! ❀

4. Aww yes! I’m very excited to begin Generation 4, I know it’s gonna be awesome πŸ™‚

1. Thank you, Lila! I sure hope so! ❀

5. I am excited! Bring it on πŸ˜€

1. Thank you, Rosie! Let’s do this! πŸ˜€

6. Looks great! I can’t wait for this gen πŸ˜€

1. Thank you, Raymond! I’m so glad you’re looking forward to it! πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

7. I’m so excited to read about Marty’s adventures!

Liked by 1 person

1. YAY! Thank you! I’m so glad!

Liked by 1 person

8. I am so excited to see what kind of trouble/ adventures Marty will be getting in to!!
    And I love the new look with the new tabs

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! I’m so glad you’re looking forward to Marty’s trouble/adventures! hahaha Oh and also, thank you for what you said about the tabs. It’s really helpful. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

1. The tabs were a great addition. They keep everything organized by generation. If I ever find the time I will have to sit down and do something similar with my blog.

Liked by 1 person

1. Cool! I really appreciate the feedback and look forward to see what you do with your site, although yours is beautiful as is.

9. So much excitement, you have NO idea! πŸ˜€ *proceeds to vibrate off chair*

1. YAY! Woot woot! Thank you! I’m so glad and even more excited now! ❀

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s