Memory Lane Challenge

Noble Doubt is very honored to accept the Memory Challenge nomination!

300x300

I’d like to thank Sempreviva’s Sims, The Kingston Legacy, Stories by Bee, and The Windsor Legacy for so graciously nominating me for this challenge! I really appreciate the nomination and I’m happy to be receiving it. Check their blogs out! They are all really cool with engaging stories!

Rules:

1. Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss. (done!! LOL)
2. Share FIVE of your favorite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.

So, here we go!

1.7

Chapter, 1.7: when Liev and Memphis were watching a romantic comedy called “Slacking with You: a Love Story.” I just love Memphis’ expression and how happy they were.

1.23

Chapter 1.23: the car crash that changed their lives and the direction of the story forever.

2.3

Chapter 2.3: I love this moment with Leo and Blue. She was such a fun and cute kid and he was a terrific dad. I had a hard time narrowing their moments down to one picture.

2.9

Chapter 2.9: Leo took Keniesha to the Grammy Awards. She looked so good and actually left him at one point to walk the red carpet by herself. I love her so much! ❤

3.14

Chapter 3.14: Leo was deathly ill and Mango cured him. I really loved bringing that storyline forward and how it turned out.

I’m a little late to the game and so I am not sure who has done this and who hasn’t as it seems to have made some rounds. So, if you have not yet done this challenge and would like to, you have just been nominated by me! 🙂

1. Congratulations again!! 😀 I love those pictures, and the first one especially is so sweet and lovely! ❤
    Wow, I'm so behind, I see major events happening in the story! I really must catch up soon! Congratulations again, I loved seeing your favorite pictures, although I'm sure it was a difficult task choosing between all of them! 😉

1. I said “congratulations again” twice, sorry about that! 😁

1. LOL! No worries. ❤ It's all laid back here. 😀

Liked by 1 person

2. Thank you and thanks so much for nominating me! 🙂 I forgot that some of the pics might be spoilers! Oops! :O That first pic, oh my goodness, every time I see Memphis’ face in that, I can’t help but laugh. 😀

I had a terrible time choosing, but it was so much fun at the same time. ❤

2. Marjorie F Watts August 9, 2017 at 11:15 am

That accident was monumental in someone else’s story, too – the connectedness in Sims never fails to amaze me!! Congratulations, and may the family tree never quit growing!!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Marj! 🙂 You are right about the accident being monumental in Bee’s story, too. I can’t wait to see how Jade is doing. ❤

3. Cannot wait to see you guys ❤️

Liked by 1 person

1. I am trying to figure out if there is a hotel near there that I can just stay in rather than trying to drive back. Is there anything you would recommend. The wedding that I’m attending is not till the evening of Saturday so I have plenty of time the next morning to drive back.

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m directionally challenged but I’m sure there are places near there. Let me ask around to see what people recommend and then I’ll get back to you. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Oh good! 🙂 I’m so glad. ❤ I'm sorry I wasn't much help in that department.

Liked by 1 person

1. I just hope it’s not too far from the restaurant because I also am directionally challenged

Liked by 1 person

1. I’ll still ask the Mister what may be nearby and let you know what he says. 😀 I hope it isn’t too far away.

2. I am booked at the holiday inn express

Liked by 1 person

3. Oh! I know where that is, actually. lol I think that’s only about a 5-6 minute drive from the restaurant. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Wow, you finally chose these moments. Great picks!

1. Thank you, Jowita! 😀

Liked by 1 person

5. Congratulations! These moments were all so big, or touching, seeing them all together was kind of surreal. Enjoy your star sticker! ⭐️

1. LOL! Thank you, Allysim! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

6. Congratulations! These memories are lovely, especially the first one, makes me feel nostalgic 🙂

1. Thank you, Lila! I felt nostalgic, too. 😀

Liked by 1 person

7. You chose the sweetest memories (minus the car crash). It was fun to remember the past two generations, here’s to hoping there are many more ❤️

1. Thank you so much! ❤

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s