I would like to thank fluffymao of The Mayfields for nominating me for this award.
I would also like to thank Lila Remonn of The Kingston Legacy for also nominating me.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions from fluffymao:
- What’s your style of writing? Do you make up a story first, after gameplay, or as you go along? What helps you write? Might be two questions. But I’m a rebel.
I would say my style is all of the above. lol I start out with basic ideas of what I think should happen, then through game play and bouncing ideas off of my husband, I come up with an outline for the chapters. The chapter titles or events may change as I begin writing, but it feels good to me to know that I have an idea where I’m headed.
- Ever played a Sims challenge and completed it? Don’t be shy, we’re all just judging you really thoroughly. XDI’m afraid I’ve never played an actual challenge. I really don’t know why. lol
- I think you’re unique, but prove it! Prove your uniqueness!
I don’t know how to prove it. :O lolol
Questions from Lila:
- How has writing a Sims story affected your life? I’ve met some other great writers who I can call my friends. 🙂
- What do your non-online friends think about your Sims story? That I don’t know. I think sometimes people don’t realize that our genre of Simlit is actually a thing. I think most of the people I know are cool with it.
- What do you think makes your story unique? I’m not sure, all I know is I really enjoy writing it.
My Unique Blogger Award Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- If you could swap lives with one person, real or fictional, who would it be and why?
- What’s something that will almost always make you laugh?
The next award was presented to me by Hassan Irfan. Thank you so much for this lovely award!
The rules for this award are:
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link.
Post about the award
7 facts about yourself
Nominate bloggers and notify them
Give your readers good news.
Facts About Myself:
1. I love to paint.
2. My cat Cesare is a ginger just like me.
3. My husband is a ginger, too. lol
4. My husband and I were best friends in high school but never dated then.
5. I really enjoy classic horror movies.
6. I’m left handed but I do everything right handed except eat and write.
7. I once got in trouble because I painted my sister’s purple bike all white just like Leo did to Jilly’s bike in Generation 2. 🙂
My good news is that I think you are all lovely and I appreciate you! ❤
My Nominees Are: I know I’m posting this way after I received the awards and for that, I apologize. Time seems to have gotten away from me. I think every blog I read deserves an award because they are all unique and lovely. If you are listed and have already received the awards and don’t want to do it again, I totally understand. If you are listed and there is an award you haven’t gotten yet, pick the one you haven’t gotten. Just know that I wish I could list everyone and I think you are all awesome!
- Hassan Irfan
- funhouse vision
- Da Som
- America on Coffee
- Absolutely Cuckoo
- Candles Online
- Stories by Bee
- Eternally Yours
- Set Apart
- The Kingston Legacy
- Sims Stories of Violincat
- Have I Got a Story for You!
- Delirium and Daisies
- The Mayfields
- Cathy Tea’s Simlit Anthology
- Goldilocks and Bears
- Bring Me Back to Life
- Mmdrgntobldrgn’s Blog
- Simdale Valley Post
- The Sloane Family Legacy
- Thymeless Legacies
- Stories in Clay
- The Extraordinary Lives of Us
- Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Katbagal’s Sims 3 Stories
- The Grey Witches
- The Windsor Legacy
Thanks again, fluffymao, Lila and Hassan Irfan! They’re all amazing, and everyone should read their blogs right away!