Generation 3: a Sneak Peek!

A sneak peek of what’s to come for Generation 3 of Noble Doubt!

Well, Generation 2 is over and so much is changing! What has Blue gotten herself into? There is a change of scenery and a change of wardrobe… in big ways!

Meet some new characters…

These are the St. Cyr siblings… the eldest is Agathe, then Elliott and finally, we have Dax. What was that? You can’t see Dax’s face? Hmmm….. I wonder what that’s about!

Next we have Alice Millet and Matthieu Larochette. They help out on the St. Cyr farm.

Blue isn’t looking her best right now, so she begged me not to put her in this post. But you will see her soon enough (and her looks won’t be much improved!).

So, what is it about this place that has drawn Blue? Did the mysterious note she received have anything to do with it? Is she okay? Are these people friends or foes?

On February 11th, you will have some answers! See you then!

1a9ad415874720235eee6318ab722f54

1. No, I knew you were on to teasing me! Ahaha. I’m on pins and needles!

Liked by 2 people

1. LOL! I’m sorry. But, hey, you got to see the new characters ahead of time! πŸ˜€

Liked by 2 people

1. Well, I wonder how about Harold Mango’s mysterious disappearance… If we’ll finally find out or rather not.

Liked by 1 person

1. Hmmm…. that’s a really good question. πŸ˜€ Mango’s disappearance just might get solved. πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Kater! πŸ™‚ No, although that’s an excellent question! πŸ™‚ When I post Chapter 3.1, I will also post an outline of the community so you will know right away what’s up with that. πŸ˜€

Liked by 2 people

2. Marjorie F Watts February 4, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Hmmm…Well, let’s hope it is a commune, or community of some sort, perhaps similar to Amish, and not a cult!! Wow, lots of possibilities…pass the hair dye, please! You bloggers are hard on my patience and grey hair, but well worth the wait! =)

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you, Marj. πŸ™‚ No, it’s not Amish and it’s definitely not a cult, I can tell you that much.

LOL! I seem to owe you a lot of hair dye! πŸ˜› πŸ˜€

3. Ah now you’ve got me all curious about Dax! The next generation looks like it’ll be a fun one, I’m so excited πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much! πŸ™‚ I’m pretty excited, too! I really like all of the new characters, they seem to bring something good and fresh to the story. πŸ™‚ One of the first things Blue will want to do is find out what she can about Dax. πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. I can not wait for Gen 3. With Blue running away at the end of Gen 2 I have a feeling she is going to regret her decision and find she bit off more then she can chew with her actions. I believe she is going to regret acting so hastily.

Also I am wondering if Dax the guy we can not see his face is the same blonde hair guy from Blue’s birthday party who was hiding in the background and we never saw his face their either.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Lil! πŸ™‚ You are so right about Blue! I’m sure she is feeling exactly that; or, maybe she is still feeling sorry for herself and defiant. hehehe

I can tell you that the mystery of the birthday pictures will be solved in this generation because Blue is very inquisitive. But, Dax’s face is hidden for a different reason.

Liked by 1 person

5. Good posts, beautiful blog.
    Congratulations.
    Welcome to see my creations:
    paintdigi.com/2017/02/07/my-54th-painted-picture-megalomaniac-2/

6. Sorry but not so much: my curiosity lead me to not wanting to miss a thing von Generation 3. But I am still catching up with generation 1 and 2. I hope you understand but everything I saw in my reader about generation 3 made me so much thinking about Anne of the Green Gables that I just couldn’t resist.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much, hafuhga! πŸ™‚ Let your curiosity lead you where it may. haha I am so thrilled you’re reading; but read the story however you want to. If you want to read the recaps for Gen 1 and Gen 2 and pick up with 3, it does not offend me in the least. If you still want to catch up and keep on with 3, it is totally up to you. πŸ™‚ I am so glad you’re enjoying the story.

7. Matthieu is gorgeous!

I just noticed your bio. I’m an INFJ too! High five!

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! πŸ™‚ You’re an INFJ, too? I should have known! πŸ˜€ High five!

1. πŸ˜€ We rock!

1. We sure do! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s