Your Help is Needed!

I can’t celebrate Noble Doubt’s blogiversary without you!

Salutations, wonderful friends! πŸ™‚ The reason I’m writing today is to let you know that on January 16, I will be celebrating my one year blogiversary! I’m pretty excited about it, in fact.

Here’s the problem, though…. I need your help to celebrate! If you have the time and you want to participate, I would be most grateful. What I’d like you to do is write a sentence or two (however short or long you want it to be) about Noble Doubt. What do you like about it? What’s your favorite thing about it? Who’s your favorite character and why (past or present)?

I am really hoping to hear from you!

Please use the contact form below to submit your entry and thank you so much to each and every one of you.

signature new r.c.

1. Congrats on your anniversary!!!

1. Thank you so much! ❀

1. Thank you, Lisa, so much! ❀

Liked by 1 person

2. To quote Arnold …. I’ll be back (i’m not as good onmy tablet as I am on my PC)

Liked by 1 person

1. LOL! Me either. πŸ˜€ Thank you again!

Liked by 1 person

3. I could have written it sooner, but I am all busy this week. Happy blogiversary, Kym ❀

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you so much, Jowita! I really appreciate yours and everyone’s participation. What you wrote is just lovely. ❀

4. Happy Anniversary πŸ™‚

1. Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

5. Hopefully I am not too late to submit my response. And Happy Blogiversary!! ❀

Liked by 1 person

1. No, it’s not too late at all. πŸ™‚ The blogiversary is on the 16th. πŸ˜€ Thank you so much for your well wishes and also for your lovely submission. ❀

6. Hey Marie thanks for flood likes

1. You’re so welcome. Your blog is very interesting. πŸ™‚

Liked by 2 people

1. Thanks 😍. Where are you from?

1. It’s nice to meet you. πŸ™‚

7. Sorry I missed the day but even so I would like to gratulate you for your great blog.

1. Thank you so much! It’s great to see you! ❀

Liked by 1 person

8. Cute, unique interesting soap opera and artwork. Love it!

1. Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s