The Versatile Blogger Award is given to blogs on WordPress, Blogger and other platforms. I just received this award from DASOM. Her blog is about skincare, trying novelties and testing makeup products and perfumes (modern and vintage). I really enjoy reading her blog posts as they are very informative. Interesting fact: DASOM means “love” in Korean. 😀 Thank you again for this lovely award!
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 facts about myself:
- We have a huge Halloween party every year with over the top decorations (and even a maze the children have to navigate to get to the candy), a huge movie screen where we have classic movies like Bela Lugosi’s “Dracula” and others running throughout the festivities, a bonfire to roast marshmallows and to keep us warm, chili, popcorn and other goodies.
- When I was a little girl, I never missed reruns of “The Addams Family” and I wanted to be Morticia when I grew up. I guess I thought that was an option. lol
- Every year, in October, I read Bram Stoker’s “Dracula.” I’ve done this since I was twelve and have never skipped a year. This is actually where I got the idea to write Noble Doubt in diary form from.
- My family was going to move to Mexico when I was a small child, so I learned Spanish before I learned English. I am not fluent at all in Spanish now, however, since we didn’t end up moving there.
- I only use makeup products that are cruelty free and I have advocated for animals for many years.
- I collect “The Wizard of Oz” memorabilia.
- Speaking of “The Wizard of Oz,” I have a copy of every movie Judy Garland was in.
My nominations (the rules say to name “at least 15,” so I went over! lol):
- The Centauri Legacy
- The Wilds
- Delaney Family Legacy
- Apps Reviewed
- Fiore Legacy Challenge
- Once Upon a Legacy
- The Legacy of the Xaviers
- A Royal Prettacy
- The Kingston Legacy
- Eternally Yours
- Stories by Bee
- Absolutely Cuckoo
- Our Different Paths
- Set Apart
- Have I Got a Story for You!
- Lil’s Creative Corner
- Not So Ordinary Life Extras
- The Sloane Legacy
- Mmdrgntobldrgn’s Blog