I’d like to thank Maha of funhouse vision for so graciously nominating me for this award! I really appreciate the nomination and I’m happy to be receiving it. Check her blog out! It’s full of articles on fashion, food, art and beauty.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Questions from Maha:
What makes your blog unique?
I think my blog is unique because it has my voice in the writing. That’s one of the things I find so pleasant and unique when I read other peoples’ blogs, too.
What’s an interesting/unique quality you have?
I don’t know how interesting it is, but I have a detail oriented mind. Of course, this also means I tend to overthink things upon occasion, but I am me.
What’s your favourite topic to blog about?
I have written some short stories which I like to dabble with but nothing really pleases me the way writing my story does. I just love these characters; they are alive to me, if that doesn’t sound too silly. Through them, I can do and say things I never would in real life.
(Once again, it was difficult choosing, but I tried to nominate those I have never nominated for anything before.)
- Cathy Tea’s Simlit Anthology
- The Greenleaf Legacy
- Racket-Rotter Chronicles Part Deux
- The Starlings
- Sims Stories (by Mastress Alita)
- fabtiffsim TS4 Legacies
- Not Just a Book Sims
- Go for the Crown
- Twisted Sim
- Nevi’s Dreams
- What is something unique you’ve wanted to try but were too scared or nervous?
- What’s a unique quality or attribute you have?
- Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about something?